Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time For Penis Enlargment Surgery?

Hey all -

As you know I've been unlucky with manual PE. I joined Big Al about 4 months ago and made 0 progress in terms of length/girth (my EQ and libido remain high so not much change their either) despite following several routines. But my length/girth is no different and I'm getting quite down about it - I trained giving 100% to each session so I'm also kinda pissed.

I'm not sure there are many alternatives left other then to get some surgery to get it bigger or just quit entirely? I tried hanging but the hanger keeps falling off my penis regardless of what I try and am considering the bathmate (but am told thats more of a ''pump'' vs length/girth gainer).

Any recommendations?

Do you mind sharing in details what you did and how?
    What were your PI's throughout?

Surgery won't give you anything but a few cm in flaccid length. Not sure it is of any worth..
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Sorry to hear of the frustration. Surgery carries some serious risk, and results can vary. It may even cause permanent damage.

What's the specific hanger and problem?

The bathmate is a pump, but can encourage growth if used in a routine. As an advanced PE'er, you could even combine it with a manual routine for added intensity.

If you've exhausted all manual routine options, then devices would be my next suggested course. Surgery wouldn't even be on the list.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
        Do you mind sharing in details what you did and how?
        What were your PI's throughout?

Surgery won't give you anything but a few cm in flaccid length. Not sure it is of any worth..
        Oh. So then what do I do to make it bigger (girth and length)? I just want about 1' girth and 1.5' length.
        I'm still training with him but length/girth unchanged, libido 8-9/10 always, EQ 7-8/10 always,
        Started with just jelqs + helicopter shakes (warmup/down ofc).
        Then stretches/jelqs/kegals and start-stop with a fleshlight.
        Then moving to 2x a day (same routine as above)
        Then doing a shorter routine 3x a day (wasn't really feasible therefore went back to 2x a day).
        Now I'm being asked to start a kegal/hold/stretch/hold while kegaling routine 1x a day.
        Btw when I say 1/2/3x a day I did the routine every other day.

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
          Sorry to hear of the frustration. Surgery carries some serious risk, and results can vary. It may even cause permanent damage.

What's the specific hanger and problem?

The bathmate is a pump, but can encourage growth if used in a routine. As an advanced PE'er, you could even combine it with a manual routine for added intensity.

If you've exhausted all manual routine options, then devices would be my next suggested course. Surgery wouldn't even be on the list.
          My friend (from PEGym) made me a hanger but it keeps slipping off so I cannot get a proper 'hang' unless I sit absolutely still (and even then it doesn't last more then 5 mins). It also started tearing the skin therefore I stopped using it. Before that I used a penis extender (Andropenis if i remember correctly) and that didn't help at all.

I was going to buy a bib hanger but the cost is insane and I live in the UK so the cost of shipping is too much. And given my lack of success so far I'm not sure it will work (and theres no return etc policy).

I was considering the bathmate in the morning then hang in the evening but I'm worried about investing all this money into stuff and seeing no results (given no results happened with Big Al thats probably the worst indicator possible).

Comment

7/8 EQ isn't high enough, you should aim for a 9-10 .
            You have to try squeezes (Uli's are good for a start), and the different kind of tunica stretches (flaccid bends, O bends, bundled, a stretches and tunica tugs).
            How long do you jelq? What's the duration of the jelq , your EL and the grip you use?
            What stretches did you do?
            As for the hanger it sounds like you need to buy a proper hanger or forget about it for now.
            Have you though about continuzl heat during the work out? (IR lamp for example)

Plenty of options left.

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
              7/8 EQ isn't high enough, you should aim for a 9-10 .
              You have to try squeezes (Uli's are good for a start), and the different kind of tunica stretches (flaccid bends, O bends, bundled, a stretches and tunica tugs).
              How long do you jelq? What's the duration of the jelq , your EL and the grip you use?
              What stretches did you do?
              Its 9-10 during sex/FL/wanking.
              I did squeezes before when jelqing (pre Big Al).
              Jelqs - i started at about 400 a session - but then Big Al said thats too many I should do 100 and increase 2-4 a session which is what I did. Each jelq is 2-3 seconds. I make an ok sign from the bottom and go up, before i let go the other hand is on the ok at the bottom and then drives up once the other hand lets go. Etc.
              Stretches - just out/left/right/down and hold for ~10 seconds each.

Comment

Great response popol. I agree with all of this. Did you find if tunica or smooth muscle is your limit? If tunica,I recommend concentrating on stretches. A-stretches,bundled stretches and tunica tugs. They go in that order of advancement.
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Were you saying you had 70/80 % EL when you jelqed then?
                  Have you tried V jelqs, UVs and UJs? Kickin's jelqs or my own idea in jelqing in the sig?
                  You should combine squeezes and jelqs in my opinion.
                  A few Uli's here and there in between jelq sets.
                  Have a look at Looking4more's routine.
                  Tunica stretches could help as well..

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by charles-perry View Post
                    My friend (from PEGym) made me a hanger but it keeps slipping off so I cannot get a proper 'hang' unless I sit absolutely still (and even then it doesn't last more then 5 mins). It also started tearing the skin therefore I stopped using it. Before that I used a penis extender (Andropenis if i remember correctly) and that didn't help at all.

I was going to buy a bib hanger but the cost is insane and I live in the UK so the cost of shipping is too much. And given my lack of success so far I'm not sure it will work (and theres no return etc policy).

I was considering the bathmate in the morning then hang in the evening but I'm worried about investing all this money into stuff and seeing no results (given no results happened with Big Al thats probably the worst indicator possible).
                    Are you using sock hanger? I heard cable clamp works really well on gripping.
                    Started at 10/27/13
                    BPFL: 4.5 BPEL: 7.0 BPSFL: 7.0
                    MFG: 3.5 MEG: 4.17 BEG: 4.5ish

7/24/16 Stats:
                    BPFL: 5.5 BPEL: 7.4 BPSFL: 7.75
                    MFG: 3.81 MEG: 4.44 BEG: 5.06

Comment

I also had alot of trouble gaining. I still do, girth is impossible for me. As you can see in my sig those gains were pretty good. Today I'm still 180-185cm BPEL (7" - 7.3"). Now I'm pumping (air pumping, not bathmate) but it's too soon to tell. Even temporary gains would be fine by me. I think I might be 7.5" BPEL/4.95" girth (I don't consider it a gain until I have multiple measurements that show an upward trend, so I need a few more weeks before I say it's official).

The routine I did during that time (6.7" to 7.3") (remember, virtually NOTHING worked) was big al squeezes and helicopter stretches. During helicopter stretches you can really feel the ligs and loosen them in all directions. Big al squeezes did nothing for girth but without them I didn't gain length. Start with very little volume and measure after a week. No gains? Increase volume by a bit next week. Gains? Do nothing until you stop gaining.

That worked for me for awhile. When it stopped working I was at least satisfied that I made some gains.
                      Start: 6.5" BPEL/4.8" MSEG
                      30 Aug 2012: 6.7" BPEL/4.9" MSEG
                      20 Nov 2012: 7.0" BPEL/4.84" MSEG
                      30 Jan 2013: 7.3" BPEL/4.84" MSEG

09 Nov 2014: 7.1" BPEL/4.9" MSEG (1.5 years+ no PE, girth from recent pumping)

Comment

Lots of great advice being dished out on this thread and I will incorporate one or two at a time into my own routine.

I'm having the same issue as you OP and I've been at it since March but I don't see myself giving up anytime soon. Trying reading the success threads to regain some motivation. Or focus on another aspect of PE like MMO. I actually noticed that my erections were rock hard when focusing on this area and count that as gains in my book.

surgery should be the furthest thing from your mind at this point seeing as how there is a wealth of knowledge readily available for you to soak up.

Keep Tugging!
                        03.19.2014: BPEL 7.25 x 4.5 MSEG
                        11.19.2014: BPEL 7.50 x 4.6 MSEG

Next Goal: BPEL 7.75 x 4.75

Comment

As already pointed out, most people only get a slight flaccid gain from ligament-severing surgery. On top of that, there are risks and side-effects (erection only pointing straight down, for example)

I'm not sure what your effort level was, but extending 6+ hours a day, 7 days a week should help you realize gains.
                          Hanging 14+ hours per week with a proper hanger would also help. By your description, you're definitely not using a proper hanger. I understand that cost can be an issue, but there are some really good DIY designs if you want to put the effort into making them.

Regardless, you should scratch surgery as on option completely. Current length gaining surgeries hardly ever work as intended. Either learn to appreciate what you have, or buck up and prepare to put some serious time into PE. If you're a hard gainer, it may take dedicating an hour or more every day to see 1/4" gains in a year. You have to decide if the effort is worth it to you.
                          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

EQ is essential for girth. You should be able to take it to >10 with a good kegel while erect if you're expecting gains.

Most people don't find the satisfaction they're looking for from surgery.
                            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                            CI:1.5 -2.5
                            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Anyone lady here looks like Candice Swanepoel willing to try PE on me please? Maybe that will work. haha

Comment

Working...
                              X