measure with ruler flat or on side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• measure with ruler flat or on side?

I am curious to know wha would be the best way to measure with the ruler. is it better to have the ruler flat on the penis or on its side (like this picture of going4gold measuring https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...ing-curve.html and the 3rd picture in the slideshow of this thread Big Penis Pics )

I have a slight upward cuve, and i cant seem to get an acurate measure when i have the ruler flat, but when i have it on its side, it looks better (but i can't straiten the curve, because the rulers on its side)

Flat or side isn't as important as measuring the exact same way every time. This way you can track progress even if the initial measurement may vary slightly if you use the flat vs. the side.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

I do not think it makes a huge difference with measuring your BPEL or NBPEL but if your measuring your BPFSL then you need to have your ruler on the side.

Make sure your measuring each time the same way for accurate measurments.
      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
      Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
      The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Measure bone pressed along the curve atop the penis for the most accurate reading.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Take a piece of string, yarn, paper, anything that will contour with your curve and use that to measure from the top and then measure that with a ruler

Comment

Guys use it on the side to make sure they don't slip under the pelvic bone edge. It might pick up more fat pad, if that's an issue though.

Same as everyone else said, just make sure to measure the same way consistently.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
            X