gained BPEL but no NBPEL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gained BPEL but no NBPEL?

ok, so i have kinda weird situation. in the last month i lost around 20 pounds (went from 210 to 190).
    before the loss of weight i was 5.9 NBPEL and 6.6 BPEL.
    now i have around 6 NBPEL and 7 BPEL...

how is that possible?
    im happy with the gains i've made but i cant actually "see" them.
    Starting Stats - September 2014 : 6.2in BPEL, 4.7in MEG.
    Current Stats - November 2014 : 7in BPEL, 5.5in MEG.
    Short term goal : 7.5in BPEL, 5.5 MEG.

Originally posted by TastyFelloW
    Simple. Your fat pad is the same.
    if my fat pad would've stayed the same how can the difference between BPEL and NBPEL went from 0.7 inch to 1 inch when i lost 20 pound?
    is there anything i could do in order to lose the fat pad? or should i simply keep loosing weight?

Comment

Here's my guess: your 'exposed' NBPEL penis has grown by 0.1 inch and the decrease in your fat pad means that your effective BPEL has increased by an inch. Just imagine if you had a 4inch fat pad and you slimmed down drastically to let's say 15% bodyfat, it wouldn't mean that you would be left with a BPEL of 9 inches would it!
      25/01/14: BPEL 6'' * 5.1'' .......... 25/03/14: BPEL 6.3'' & 5.1

31/10/14: BPEL 6.5'' & 5.3 .......... 02/03/15 BPEL 6.75'' * 5.5''

10/01/16: BPEL 6.9'' * 5.4''

07/03/16: BPEL 7.1'' * 5.5'' - Including various breaks here and there

Comment

Depending on genetics it might be the last spot you lose, or you might never really get rid of it. I'm somewhat worried I'm the same way, and keep telling myself if I ever somehow make it below 10% bodyfat and still have a sizable one, I'll probably look into public liposuction. My hope is I'll get it down to 0.25-0.4 naturally though.
        Original/Current Stats:
        2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
        2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
        Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
        Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
        Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

so i should simply keep loosing weight and hope for the best?

Comment

Yep! Your BPEL will increase as you lose weight and your todger will also look bigger
            25/01/14: BPEL 6'' * 5.1'' .......... 25/03/14: BPEL 6.3'' & 5.1

31/10/14: BPEL 6.5'' & 5.3 .......... 02/03/15 BPEL 6.75'' * 5.5''

10/01/16: BPEL 6.9'' * 5.4''

07/03/16: BPEL 7.1'' * 5.5'' - Including various breaks here and there

Comment

Originally posted by ProGasmDave View Post
              Yep! Your BPEL will increase as you lose weight and your todger will also look bigger
              well then, i guess im going out for a run.

Comment

Keep at it. The fat pad decrease will become more noticeable with more weight loss. It's usually seems to be the last place we lose because it's where we accumulate the most fat. Great progress so far though. Don't lose that attitude.
                03.19.2014: BPEL 7.25 x 4.5 MSEG
                11.19.2014: BPEL 7.50 x 4.6 MSEG

Next Goal: BPEL 7.75 x 4.75

Comment

I've been putting off trying to drop the 15-20 I could stand to lose, but this has been one of the driving forces to get back at it. The hope is by end of winter weight loss and PE can meet in the middle, and instead of hopefully gaining 0.5-0.75 length and ending up around 7 NBPEL, I'll actually end up over it.
                  Original/Current Stats:
                  2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                  2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                  Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                  Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                  Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by _Jericho_ View Post
                    ok, so i have kinda weird situation. in the last month i lost around 20 pounds (went from 210 to 190).
                    before the loss of weight i was 5.9 NBPEL and 6.6 BPEL.
                    now i have around 6 NBPEL and 7 BPEL...

how is that possible?
                    im happy with the gains i've made but i cant actually "see" them.
                    Maybe you're not able to measure your nbpel accurately. Do you measure from the top? I have the same problem. I can't get an accurate nbpel measurement from the top because I have a pronounced curve from the base of my penis to the shaft.
                    Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                    Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                    5.75 MEG.
                    Started 3/2013.
                    All manual so far.

Comment

I have read that you can get cryolipolysis to destroy fat cells. Google " real self cool sculpting "

I don't know if they will allow you to get it done on the fat pad though since it is close to the dick but it would be awesome

Comment

I dont think anyone brought up penis skin limitations. If you dont have enough skin you arent going to express as much penis. If you are circumcised this is a problem. Foreskin restoration brought out close to 1/4 an inch for me amongst other wonderful things.
                        9th Aug 2014: BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.9 Volume: 11.94
                        7th Oct 2014: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.45 Volume: 15.37 29% gain
                        9th Feb 2015: BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.75 Volume: 18.12
                        52% gain

My albums
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...20-albums.html

Comment

Originally posted by chemicalagent420 View Post
                          I dont think anyone brought up penis skin limitations. If you dont have enough skin you arent going to express as much penis. If you are circumcised this is a problem. Foreskin restoration brought out close to 1/4 an inch for me amongst other wonderful things.

Is this a fact about foreskin restoration bringing out gains ? I will have to ask the vets this question.

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
                            Is this a fact about foreskin restoration bringing out gains ? I will have to ask the vets this question.
                            The amount of gains possible really depends on how tightly you have been circumcised. Length and Girth can be effected. There is an Australian condom size study that shows girth and is certainly effected. These studies can be skewed by those that have horrifically tight circumcisions. If you think about it on a tightly circumcised male since the penis is lacking in mobile skin then your penis will borrow skin from the ball sack and the upper abdomen to facilitate a full erection. This can decrease NBPEL due to the constraint, but it should have very little on BPEL which is what this individual is experiencing. Skin stretching also helps build and extend the network of veins. Studies are somewhat conflicted with certain studies saying no significant impact, but they also aren't considering 1/4 of an inch significant, but I do. You will notice many hanging guides on here talk about "skin stretch". Unknowingly these hangers are practicing partial foreskin restoration, because they do not have enough skin to have a larger penis yet. Skin plays an important role in PE, but it isn't specifically called out typically.
                            chemicalagent420
                            Last edited by chemicalagent420; 11-13-2014, 10:16 AM.
                            9th Aug 2014: BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.9 Volume: 11.94
                            7th Oct 2014: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.45 Volume: 15.37 29% gain
                            9th Feb 2015: BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.75 Volume: 18.12
                            52% gain

My albums
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...20-albums.html

Comment

You described that you lost the weight but that doesn't mean that your bf% changed that much.

Just keep getting in better shape and focuse on lowering your bf% and you will see a smaller difference between your BPEL and NBPEL.
                              Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                              Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                              The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Working...
                              X