A Shout Out To The Nay-Sayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Shout Out To The Nay-Sayers

Is Penile Enlargement real? Can you really grow your penis? If so, is that growth permanent?

If I’m injured, does my body not heal itself through new cell growth? If you believe this to be true, then why can’t the answer to the first three questions be yes?

If I stretched my penis for 8 hrs. per day, am I not damaging cells? Wouldn’t my penis respond by generation new cells to replace the damaged ones? What if I did this for 30 days? Wouldn’t my penis generate enough new cell that the growth could be measured?

Assume I did this for more than two years, isn’t it possible that there would be a sizable, measurable amount of new cell growth added to my penis? Say, maybe, 2 inches? That 2 inches of new cell growth, is that not permanent? Or does my penis decides it now want to undo a process it took years to accomplish? If that’s the case, why bother? Did I dream this up? If so, then why does my progress logs and ruler say otherwise?

OK genius, if you wont accept my explanation, what’s yours? Will you tell me it’s new cancer growth? What if I tell you that not only is my penis disease free, but it is more healthier, stronger, and harder than ever before. Will you then say it’s surgery? What if I let you examine my penis along with its newly acquired 2 inches for surgical scars? What will you say when you find none? What’s wrong? Speechless? Cat got your tongue?

If you believe that the body heals itself through new cell growth, then why can I use this process to grow my penis? Didn’t I just show you how?

Bee in your bonnet Mr. aplay69?
    The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

The problem is a massive lack of before and after pictures.

The only way to remedy this is for a forum to create a 'sticky" thread saying :

"Please take before pictures. You don't have to post them. But if you have them and you change your mind in the future then others will benefit. "

As far as new cell growth, you have to take into consideration scar tissue as well. Some tissue heals itself not by repairing itself but by laying down scar tissue.

Comment

I have a headache from this thread
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Gains take time to come by, it is a slow process, your goal is to encourage your penis to grow, you cant just force it to grow.

You must put enough thought into what you are doing, be sensible and keep safety instructions in mind.

Over training does not yield in gains, in fact it may stall gains if not cause an injury, and your penis grows on rest days, so you must take at least two days off every week, as well as regular breaks to gain.

How Does Penis Enlargement Work? A Definitive Guide to a Bigger Penis

Cementing Your Gains: Make your PE Gains Permanent
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
            I have a headache from this thread
            Hahaha KITM...a headache you say? In light of this thread, which one are you referring to exactly?

Comment

Clearly I did not come off as I intended to. It was meant as a parody. A spoof or play on word. It was designed to show irony. Hence the question only format. I was simply posing the question if new cell growth can be used to heal then why can't it be used to grow. Clearly this was not received well. I was simply an attempt at ironic humor.

Comment

lol, I read it as someone in another thread really pissed you off.

Comment

Originally posted by drfrankencock View Post
                  lol, I read it as someone in another thread really pissed you off.
                  Yea. The other day when the guy made the post "PE is fake." Basically this was my response to his post. Try to expose the flaw in his statement.

Comment

Originally posted by aplay69 View Post
                    Clearly I did not come off as I intended to. It was meant as a parody. A spoof or play on word. It was designed to show irony. Hence the question only format. I was simply posing the question if new cell growth can be used to heal then why can't it be used to grow. Clearly this was not received well. I was simply an attempt at ironic humor.
                    Not at all, I just thought to add my 0.02$ to the thread, for readers in the future.
                    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by aplay69 View Post
                      Yea. The other day when the guy made the post "PE is fake." Basically this was my response to his post. Try to expose the flaw in his statement.
                      Funny you said that, because its the first thing that came to my mind. Nicely done.

Comment

If it's the thread I am thinking of (where the OP pretty much called out the whole gym as a fraud), I am glad you started a new thread and posted your reply here so as not to bump that one.

Comment

PE is real??? Since when!
                          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

PS: I think your reasoning is sound. Though I don't know if the physiology of PE really works that way or not. But no one really knows for sure how it works yet. I think in 10-20 years it will be fully understood. All it takes is the interest of a major corporation or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                              PE is real??? Since when!
                              Since my penis.

Comment

Working...
                              X