No announcement yet.

Any possible gains via girth routine ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any possible gains via girth routine ?

Hello PEers,
    First of all thank you for all this site's background which gives me strength to carry on towards my goal.Well i'm 6.3X4.9 right now.My goal is most of all to hit 6inches in MEG.That's why i want to focus on girth till reaching my goal.I deem myself as intermidiately conditioned.Periods on periods off i haven't recorded yet any remarkable change.I had been pumping with bathmate thoroughly for about six months and i didn't see anything measurable except for flaccid lenght and girth.However,i didn't stop because it was giving me confidence in the bedroom.Anyway,now after having broken up with my ex after 3 years i want to devote to this and reach my goal.I see that manual exercises are of utmost importance.That's why my current routine is:

1 day on 1 day off (i need this day off at least for now according to my pls) i do my main girth manual workout which consists of 4 or 5 rounds of 20x5sec squeezes,5x20sec head ulis and 5x50sec ulis(sometimes i do trapped squeezes when i do the uli to add more pressure).This follows almost always a 20min bathmate session.I have read Namso's threads but i think that this sequence (first bathmate and then manual exercise) helps me expand very well my penis.In the days off i still do a 20min bathmate session to keep the expansion state.
    My Results after 1 month:My flaccid girth and length impress me!Indeed i have started being a shower!I do kick-boxing and even after strenuous workouts i seem well packed,which gives me courage.As far as my erect state is concerned i have never seen my erect girth so big!My legth is also a bit changed!
    I want to do another 2 months the same pattern maybe with some increases in the times of the squeezes and ulis and then take some clear measurements.I don't want to cite minute increases.Why change it since i see gains?
    However,MY QUESTION to PE COMMUNITY is:Is it possible to gain erect length in the long term via this 100% girth workout? I ask this because as i said my main goal is to hit 6inches girth but i don't like so much length workouts and stretches and indeed this routine sticks perfectly to my weekly program!However,i wouldn't want to ditch my length gains.
    I just imagine myself with a hard like rock 9x6 gun!What a self-esteem..So happy i found Pegym now i'm young..the inches are coming :rockon:

It may bring small length gains , but most likely not (apart from improved EQ).
    Good stuff it looks like you're doing very well with yourself there, keep going (no, don't change anything, gains are too precious)!
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Thank you popol! But i wonder..When for example doing an ULI ,the penis isn't expanded towards all directions? Why getting gains only outwards (i mean in girth) ?
      I just imagine myself with a hard like rock 9x6 gun!What a self-esteem..So happy i found Pegym now i'm young..the inches are coming :rockon:

Comment

Hi jelko,
        My current routine seems to be reaping both length and girth gains quite well, check it out in my signature. I've added some length and girth since my last official measure date.
        The Newt's Progress

Comment

As popol said, you might get some small length gains via improved EQ, but they will be small. You are doing a GIRTH routine, exercises that predominantly hit girth, so that is what you will get. You wouldn't only do bench-press and expect to have big legs now would you?
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Funny you should say that Mebs, When I was in my teens I would do only biceps curls for hours and wonder why I wasn't putting on muscle all over! D'oh!
            The Newt's Progress

Comment

Working...
            X