Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clamping Pros & Cons after roughly a month.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamping Pros & Cons after roughly a month.

I highly recommend clamping if you're an experienced Pe'er looking for girth gains.
    The most significant gain i've seen is HUGE changes in my CS. Its made my unit much thicker,
    never seen anything quite like it. Never had any CS improvements until now and wow, now I understand
    why people target that particular area as it can make a huge difference to the shape of your unit.

Only downside so far is a lot of the ingrown hairs I have from shaving have blown up and become quite sore
    at the base in the process, other than that I highly recommend it if you're looking to increase girth.

Advanced means 6 month or more including prior conditioning via squeeze/uli routine. Clamping is very dangerous without the proper conditioning and really should be used by those (myself included) who have thicker fibers which need the extra tension. If you have a thinner fibered tunic,etc then I really would not advise clamping at all which may lead to ruptures.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Yep, be very cautious when doing clamping. It's a very advanced exercise. Keep an eye out for trouble signs from blood restriction.

Also, as opposed to shaving, try Carsons Razorless Shave Cream. There's a whole discussion on it here,
      Pubic hair?

Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I agree with all the cautions and advice on how to prepare (condition) for clamping. Having said that, it is a super enjoyable form of PE that can really help you if you're looking for girth.

Also, regarding shaving, I agree with workin_4_it. Carson's Razorless Shave Creme is a great product...use it once a week...smooth like a baby...
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log
        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Clamping is something that you work up to from advanced manual girth routines (i.e, squeezes, supras, ulis already incorporated). The next level if needed is clamping or even pumping (which I am set against for various reasons). I myself clamp but only because my fibers are more stacked making it harder for me to gain in girth. Look at my stats after three years for girth. Only about 0.5f-0.6f in fiber gains. So it takes clamping for me. If you don't need to clamp, then don't. Avoid any unnecessary exercises which are at a high risk if you can. Therefore, if you have an easier time extending the cell walls of the fibers which in time will be replaced with more cells to make more fibers equaling actual gains, then stick with manual girth exercises.
          The same applies for hanging. I don't hang because it was easy for me to reach 8 inches from 7.2 in about 6 months via stretching. So once I arrived at 8, I still stretched but at the same level for about a year so that it would allow timie for fibers to be added and then cemented.
          Keep in mind that ballooning/edging is very important to cementing and allowing your body to fill in all the penis which in time it will start to fill to.

The moral is only do what you need to do and avoid exercises which are high risk provided you can for gains.
          Begin 7/25/2011:
          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
            Clamping is something that you work up to from advanced manual girth routines (i.e, squeezes, supras, ulis already incorporated). The next level if needed is clamping or even pumping (which I am set against for various reasons). I myself clamp but only because my fibers are more stacked making it harder for me to gain in girth. Look at my stats after three years for girth. Only about 0.5f-0.6f in fiber gains. So it takes clamping for me. If you don't need to clamp, then don't. Avoid any unnecessary exercises which are at a high risk if you can. Therefore, if you have an easier time extending the cell walls of the fibers which in time will be replaced with more cells to make more fibers equaling actual gains, then stick with manual girth exercises.
            The same applies for hanging. I don't hang because it was easy for me to reach 8 inches from 7.2 in about 6 months via stretching. So once I arrived at 8, I still stretched but at the same level for about a year so that it would allow timie for fibers to be added and then cemented.
            Keep in mind that ballooning/edging is very important to cementing and allowing your body to fill in all the penis which in time it will start to fill to.

The moral is only do what you need to do and avoid exercises which are high risk provided you can for gains.
            Great advice!

I agree, clamping is not for any beginner. If you can use other techniques. My advice is SSJ Slow Squash Jelqs.
            These are low on tension and can be done with less caution. Just take it step by step. When pushing on the glans dont push to hard. Just enough to feel the walls are being pushed and tension is building. Hold it. Any pain in glans stop what you are doing and rest. Probably you will also get a bigger head from doing this, because of the small micro tears that occur in the glans, but most pressure will be applied to the tunica.
            BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
            EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Thank you all very much for your heartfelt and detailed responses, very much appreciated. I will leave the clamp in my drawer until a later date. I have been doing PE for about 8 months or so and will maybe continue clamping when my girth gains stop, for some odd reason my girth gains are really sky rocketing and I will wait to plateau.

However, my length gains have been suffering, I have not seen much growth. I have been stretching for 15 minutes minimum combining side to side stretches with the A-Stretch. Could you give me any advice on how you gained using only stretches.

Regards

Comment

I gained 1/2" in Girth from manual and decided to Clamp, I gained maybe 1/16" at a slower pace and suffered definite discoloration. It was too intense for me at them I me and I should have stayed manual.

I would recommend that you exhaust other options before looking at clamping. I've recenntly started Pumping and love it, it is so much more enjoyable and better PIs to boot.
                Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

W4I, getinbig, is this the correct product? If so, I'll be giving it a try.

71otw2w+T8L._SL1500_.jpg
                  The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

I recommend this one:

41O4bBys57L.jpg
                    namsokiek
                    Banned
                    Last edited by namsokiek; 12-02-2014, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Thanks Namso!
                      The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

I couldn't find the extra strength, so I grabbed the regular. Works fine, but the one Namso suggested may work even better.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                        X