hard flaccid/turtling with weight lifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hard flaccid/turtling with weight lifting

Anyone ever get this when they lift weights/exercise?

Is this normal? Or is it more for people who already have hard flaccid/symptoms of hard flaccid to begin with?

I just got done lifting and had a pretty bad case of hard flaccid with turtling almost my whole workout (about 1hour & 15 minutes) kept going to the bathroom to check it out in the mirror lol, and I don't think I've ever seen my dick so small, turtled, and hard before.

I have been having hard flaccid symptoms lately outside of the gym. So is this something that can/does happen to anyone?

Anyone who doesn't normally have this happen to them when not working out (or, just doesnt have hard flaccid) care to comment on if it does happen to them when they do workout/lift?

Happens to me every time my man. I workout 5-6 times a week for 1 and a half hours and it happens without fault.
    Particularly if im wearing skins, no need to worry

Comment

Turtling while doing strenuous physical exercise is normal and healthy. People don't turtle are weird.
      Focus on the positive :D
      -----
      The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Adnan44 View Post
        Happens to me every time my man. I work
        out 5-6 times a week for 1 and a half hours and it happens without fault.
        Particularly if im wearing skins, no need to worry
        But do you naturally already have hard flaccid?

What are skins?

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
          Turtling while doing strenuous physical exercise is normal and healthy. People don't turtle are weird.
          Man, so I'm the weird one ey
          Starting 2014: BPEL 4.75" MEG 4.5"
          2016: BPEL 5.875" MEG 4.55"
          2017: BPEL 6.375" MEG 4.55"
          2018: No gains
          Q2 2019: No gains
          Q1 2020: BPEL 6.40" MEG 5"

Goals:
          BPEL: 7"
          MEG: 5"

Star Progress Log:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1185962

Comment

Extreme flaccids during strenuous workouts is to be expected. If you're experiencing hard flaccids well outside of the gym, then that's likely not related to your physical training unless you're extremely fatigued/overtrained.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

normal bro, happens to me all the time too when working out but goes back to normal a few hours later
              6 inch club, check
              7 inch club, check
              8 inch club,

Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.

Comment

The body only has a limited amount of blood, and in training your muscles are filled with blood.
                rbc's diary

Comment

Working...
                X