new veins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new veins

Ok I want to start off by saying I don't do PE, (like actual manual penis exercises and devices) and haven't for a while now and normally only do different types of kegels and I sometimes edge.

So with that said, what's it mean when you notice a new vein on your penis shaft? I've always had somewhat bulging/kinda still somewhat beneath the skin blue spider like veins running down the sides of my shaft (left and right side of CC) for pretty much as long as I can remember. Actually think I first got these veins from back when I did try jp 90 routine around 2 years ago or so but only stuck with the routine for 3 weeks - to a month.

Tonight after getting an erection I noticed this "new vein" for the first time on the underside or bottom of my penis, mid shaft, directly over my corpus spongiusum, or how ever its spelled(CS). The vein is beneath the skin and doesn't bulge like the ones on the sides of my shaft, and is thinner/smaller but I followed it, and it runs into the ones on the sides. Actually makes a connection from the left side CC veins to the right side CC veins. This new vein is blueish purplish. The ones on the sides are bigger and blue.

Since I don't do pe, what might a new vein mean? I have been having ED/hard flaccid troubles lately but tonight actually noticed a good hard erection from touching on my girlfriend, and without any hand stimulation. Could this new vein mean "healing" or that my body/penis healed whatever kind of internal/physical injury I might have had that was causing my ed by connecting the dots so to speak? or in this case veins?

I'm sorry I'm just full of questions when it comes to the penis so any kind of insight would be appreciated thanks.

The body brings blood to an area to help it heal.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Veins closer to the surface are more visible. There are new veins growing all the time, you just don't see most of them.

It looks like you may be over-thinking this. ED is often caused by nerves/anxiety. If you can't identify a physical issue, it is probably psychological.
      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
      CI:1.5 -2.5
      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Bigger dicks require more blood to fill them up.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

This is pretty normal. There is a street slang term for a very hard erection called" a blue viener". I think this is normal. Enjoy your journey.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

My veins are blue green all the time I don't know if it has to do with my erection intensity. I don't think the op needs to worry much.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              The body brings blood to an area to help it heal.
              Yes. I guess with this in mind then I can now say that the ed I've been having was a physical cause? Because the vein is a new and one I haven't seen in that spot before. It just appeared / surfaced out of no where.

Comment

I've always had visible veins that stand out more when I get hard. Never thought about it at all. They are greenish/blue. Veins don't look red BTW.
                7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                8 X 6 goal
                8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Originally posted by WIItard View Post
                  I've always had visible veins that stand out more when I get hard. Never thought about it at all. They are greenish/blue. Veins don't look red BTW.
                  Well my veins also stand out when I'm flaccid/have a semi. Actually, after my erection subsided and turn to a semi/flaccid was when I noticed this new vein. Yes I know veins don't look red, except the very tiny thin ones in/on my scrotum/Turkey neck.

Comment

But maybe those ^ are vessels or something. However my new vein that's visable under the skin is bluish.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatbdd View Post
                      Well my veins also stand out when I'm flaccid/have a semi. Actually, after my erection subsided and turn to a semi/flaccid was when I noticed this new vein. Yes I know veins don't look red, except the very tiny thin ones in/on my scrotum/Turkey neck.
                      You have a big one that runs right down the middle on top and goes left before it hits your head? Bet you do, think everyone does. Couple that run down either side??? Like I said I never thought anything of it. Mine are always visible.
                      7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                      8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                      8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                      8 X 6 goal
                      8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

As you PE blood flow to your penis increases, so veins become more prominent. Veins grow to accommodate the increased demand. This is a positive sign!

PE safely, keep going!

*Skin undertone is a major factor in visible vein color, can be affected by discoloration of course.
                        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by WIItard View Post
                          You have a big one that runs right dow
                          n the middle on top and goes left before it hits your head? Bet you do, think everyone does. Couple that run down either side??? Like I said I never thought anything of it. Mine are always visible.
                          Yes I do, but it also keeps going till it gets right before the head, kinda does one of those highway off ramp road sign things, except it gets smaller/thinner and less visable after that point where it veers off to the left.

Yes I have "veins" on both sides (spider like veins) that run a little more than half way down my CC on the left and right sides of my shaft. Which this vein on top that you were talking about runs into when it veers off to the left.

Comment

You mean the superficial dorsal that's the largest visible one after the deep dorsal. I don't believe two guys have the exact same road map some have veins on the underside, some on one side, its cool man the veins aren't a big deal because they remove blood from the dick. Arteries (you can feel them pulsating) are what bring blood into the dick.

How the boner seals off idk probably has to do with the deep dorsal, and dorsal artery. Some say that the tunica, and smooth muscle come into play in this mechanism of sealing off blood, but don't take my word for it.
                            shakemasture
                            Banned
                            Last edited by shakemasture; 12-04-2014, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shakemasture View Post
                              You mean the superficial dor
                              sal that's the largest visible one after the deep dorsal. I don't believe two guys have the exact same road map some have veins on the underside, some on one side, its cool man the veins aren't a big deal because they remove blood from the dick. Arteries (you can feel them pulsating) are what bring blood into the dick.

How the boner seals off idk probably has to do with the deep dorsal, and dorsal artery. Some say that the tunica, and smooth muscle come into play in this mechanism of sealing off blood, but don't take my word for it.
                              Yea I sometimes can't tell if its my artery pulsating, or an involuntary kegel. Anyone know how to tell a difference?

Comment

Working...
                              X