MD's and pe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MD's and pe!

There was a thread on here earlier about why doctors don't to give much creedence to pe. Most of the responses were the typical "Oh he can't make any money " on it kind of thing.Quite uninformed as well as a bit on the ignorant side.Pe is for us, individually. Most of us have healthy dicks. Why should a physician care about a part of your body that is perfectly healthy but you're not satisfied with it's length or girth? The doc takes care of the sick and tries to give you ways to keep you healthy not how to make your dick bigger! That is reserved for, books in the old days, and now forums like these.I really hope my doctor knows more about curing my illness than making my dick bigger. That should be none of his concern. If it gets diseased then I hope he can fix me but if it's healthy leave it alone.
    For you guys that want to trash the rich arrogant doctors, who are you going to call when you're sick? In high school while you were out drinking that guy was the nerd at home studying. For those of us that went to college while we partied all night that doctor jerk was studying because without good grades he never would have made med school. When you guys graduated at age 22 and went into the world and started to earn a living, that arrogant jerk went to school for 4 more years, put himself in at least $100,000.00 in debt, then spent a couple of years in a residency learning to cure the sick. So while you at age thirty had a house, car, job, wife and kids, he is just starting to find a job at age 30 and deeply in debt! I am very well aware of their life and what they had to do to get there so if you really hate them don't go and then we won't have to put up with Obama's health care plan.Besides, since they make so much money, I know plumbers and electricians that make more than most doctors and they didn't have to get 1/10 of the training nor go into the debt that these guys went into to take care of you!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Well, someone finally threw this out here. Was wondering when this line of reasoning would surface. Rep point Cusp. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

The typical GP has nothing to fear against the PE community. Those in the medical industry that do are the phalloplasticians, erectile drug companies, and penile surgeons, (as well as certain supplement companies) and they do represent considerable financial entities. Ask yourselves this- if these institutions aren't interested in PE, then why would they make statements against it? Why even waste the bandwidth and effort in posting a response if it's such a "ridiculous" topic? Remember, these institutions are allied with parties that have a very long history of squashing dissent and competitors.

I think this PE denial goes a lot deeper than just money. We live in a society today where independent though is not readily rewarded and is often discouraged in favor of groupthink. Either you cooperate and agree with the status quo, or you're ostracised as a "denier", "skeptic", "flat-earther", or whatever other buzzword insult of the month is. Real, open debates seem to be a rare thing nowadays

Remember, a true scientist is skeptical but has to have a degree of open mindedness. They listen to each side of an issue before coming to educated conclusions based on facts, not baseless conjecture.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Interesting series of posts. One doctor I have seen in the past did not fit the above description. He enlisted in the Navy, aced the AFQT and got an appointment to the Naval Academy. Upon completion of the Naval Engineering Program he was sent to Medical School. No debt. He is now retired from the Navy (Captain), and has a private practice. Takes all kinds doesn't it.

I agree with Big Al., independent thought is discouraged these days. Even down to including the inability to think of people as individuals, you can only be thought of in groups. I.E. Union members, retiree's, etc. It is type of thinking that is leading us down the path to a totalitarian government.
        Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
        2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
        2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
        2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
        Goal 7"

Comment

"Will the patient with ear tag number 14369 please come to the desk? The Dr. will see you now".
          Response.."Moo" (jP

Comment

I'm sorry buddy, what do you call a plastic surgeon? Plastic surgeons, which account for an enormous percentage of doctors, do not cure the sick. They do their jobs for cosmetic reasons. It would be really bad if EVERYBODY knew about PE, then who would pay for phalloplasty? Imagine if there is a natural breast enlargement exercise. Then who would get implants?

I agree with most of what you said. Doctors do have it hard. But damn, their lives are awesome. They do study hard instead of partying. They deserve a shitload of respect. I wish I could become a doctor. Damn.

Besides, who is going to fund research for PE? Nobody. So how are doctors/scientists supposed to know about PE. They've never heard of it.
            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Plastic surgeons do all types of work. Some is pure vanity, like the woman who wants less wrinkles or bigger tits. Other work they do is reconstructive, think someone who has had a terrible accident; like auto accidents, burns, animal bites, domestic abuse.. etc. I love to watch Discovery health when any kind of plastic surgery is on. One that really stands out to me was a woman who was almost killed by her boyfriend. He shot her in the face and it did just catastrophic damage. She lost an eye, her upper jaw, nose, and bones throught her face were shattered. It took a team of doctors many, many, procedures just to get this woman where she could eat again and even go out in public. I think the work they do is very noble and I respect their talent.

I have a close friend that I've known since childhood who is an MD now. His life until his late, late 20's was nothing but school and work. I think its great, but I honestly wouldn't want to sacrifice so much of my life. It's something you have to really want and be focused.

Comment

Hate to disagree Radio but don't confuse a plastic surgeon with a cosmetic one.Yea, cosmetic surgury is stupid and if we the people didn't demand it than no one would be doing it.Those guys a just a small fraction of the medical community. Get your face screwed up in a accident and don't you want one of those greedy money hungry jerks making you look somewhat normal? That type of surgury was quite noble until we the people created a market and demand for it. If we didn't want it done than that type of surgury wouldn't exist. It's similar to the influx of illegals in America. If we didn't pay those people ( usually less money and with no benefits so us as employers could make more money (not just greedy doctors) ) do you think we would have so many here? If they didn't get paid, BY GOOD LOYAL TAX PAYING AMERICANS, they wouln't be here!
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

What doctors and the medical profession choose to research, and what cosmetic surgery patients choose to pay for, is their business. The major problem here is when someone speaks as a subject matter expert, and makes claims as if they are proven, when in fact they haven't even investigated the subject! A urologist making the outright claim that it is impossible to enlarge the penis is an example. That's quite different from saying they have not researched it, or they are unaware of any such mechanisms. The difference is huge, and these type of misleading statements are quite common. As Big Al said, it is up to us to use critical thinking and see through this. It might make the difference of someone paying a huge amount of money for enlargement surgery to get a crappy result, or ending up like JP, with a big smile on his face after doing his 90 day routine for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                    I'm sorry buddy, what do you call a plastic surgeon? Plastic surgeons, which account for an enormous percentage of doctors, do not cure the sick. They do their jobs for cosmetic reasons. It would be really bad if EVERYBODY knew about PE, then who would pay for phalloplasty? Imagine if there is a natural breast enlargement exercise. Then who would get implants?

I agree with most of what you said. Doctors do have it hard. But damn, their lives are awesome. They do study hard instead of partying. They deserve a shitload of respect. I wish I could become a doctor. Damn.

Besides, who is going to fund research for PE? Nobody. So how are doctors/scientists supposed to know about PE. They've never heard of it.

I do disagree with you a bit. I understand its denial that they make strong false claims that PEing is impossible. But even if PE existed, im sure only a certain percent of the population would be doing it only.

I equate it to being similar to bodybuilding, yes a lot of people can work out and get bigger. There are also cosmetic surgeries to enlarge the human physique. But I do not see Doctors denying body building because even if people can change their own physiques with time and dedication, a large % of the population are not motivated and lazy.

So in my opinion, I really don't think that even with the introduction of PEing to the public via medical journals would change their industry significantly. Im just curious to as how many penis enlargment surgeries do they do a year, if not a lot, then not a lot of income is lost is how I see it.

The only way I can see PEing getting research right now, is if one of "us" (PE-ers) became a doctor and represented strong evidence for his proposal to do research.
                    Starting: September 22nd 2009
                    BPEL: 5.5 Inches
                    NBPEL: 5 Inches
                    EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
                    FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
                    EQ: 9-10

Comment

The point that most physicians are not plastic surgeons has already come up, 5 years of surgical residencies and the another 3-4 years of plastics. I believe however you do not need to beat up on the physicians. Everything preached on this site has nothing to do with surgery, so you do not need justification from any physician to do it. It truely seems to work with alot of hard work and time and care but each individual should make up their own mind. Some people will to be too lazy or just not have the time to really put into it but it does not mean it does not work or is justified to do. Physicians all have the same creed and one is to do no harm, it does always mean they always do good but they try there best hopefully. I wish I had a dollar for everything in medicine that was a certain 20 years ago, then became contraindicated and now new studies say it is ok, it is a practice of medicine so there are no absolutes even with the same treatment on different patients.

So take a deep breath, if it feels right, your not harming yourself or someone else, listen to the advice and go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by nevertoolate View Post
                        ...Physicians all have the same creed and one is to do no harm, it does always mean they always do good but they try there best hopefully...
                        I certainly believe they are trying to do their best, but physicians are licensed by the state and not all states require they take the Hippocratic Oath. Hopefully, they all take it to heart, but they don't all have to swear the same oath.

As far as research studies goes, it does come down to money. If there is no serious profit in it, pharmacutical companies aren't going to fund it, medical universities aren't going to issue a grant for it and the government is not going to subsidize it (a good thing that last one, we'd have Congress telling us how big a dick you can have, or taxing you for having too much dick!).

What we have, is all we're going to get... and no amount of anecdotal evidence will ever convince the medical establishment that PE'ing is a safe, effective means of penis enlargement. Hell, many MD's will tell you you're just pissing away (literally) your money taking vitamin supplements. You don't see any large scale studies on existing vitamins, because they're OTC and cheap! It took the tremendous expansion of professional sports to come into play before we had specialized sports doctors and real studies on muscle building, aerobic exercise, equipment and a whole new wardrobe of workout apparel.

What PE needs is a televised sporting event! A penis pageant, big dick awards or penis jousting! Ouch!
                        Start: BPEL 7.0" x EG 5.50" (12/01/09)
                        Current: BPEL 7.38" x EG 5.63"

Comment

Penis jousting?...hmmmm. Don't give me any ideas. (jP

Comment

Doctors are victoms as well caught between big HMO's and Big Pharma. The shits we should go after is all those poison salesmen.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

One should distinguish when speaking to doctors that which they say based on their scientific training and that which is personal prejudice. Nutrition is a good example, most doctors at best have a couple credit hours on nutrition in med school, they know Vitamin C prevents scurvy and Niacin will cure pellagra and that is about it for their nutritional knowledge.

As an example a cardiologist advised me to take Vit C, Vit E, Zinc, and Folic Acid to improve overall cardiac health. We had already discussed using Niacin. I asked him about the forms of these vitamins, and he said: "Well you probably know about it than I do." Which might really be the case.

So the same standards will probably apply to urologists. They are not trained in the aspects of PE and therefore are giving you their personal prejudices on the subject.

One amusing anecdote, I had cause to consult with a urologist a few years ago. Very good doctor, but absolutely no sense of humor. While sitting in the exam room notice I notice all the penis prosthetics's on display. Address him I said: You know doc, if you really want to move those things your should give them better names, the one on the left could the the Destroyer, in the Conquerer, etc. He didn't get the joke.
                              Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
                              2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
                              2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
                              2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
                              Goal 7"

Comment

Working...
                              X