girth problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girth problems

Ok so I have been doing pe for a year now with no girth gains I know about the theory and my smooth muscle is my limiting factor. I pump and am currently doing big als jelq free routine. My pi are fine and I feel like the intensityis there. I do get temporary gain from squeeze and my pump but nothing more than that. Please help this is hard and I don't want to give up but I am not seeing results at all. Bpel 6.8 ish and mseg 4.8 with 5.3beg so I'm very thin.

Ever try compressions?
    Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Yeah i have did them like slow squash jelq still just temp gains that go away in no time

Comment

Have you tried clamping for 4 months ?

chemicalagent put on half and inch in girth in 4 months recently with clamping.

Get expert advice before quitting.

Comment

I have tried clamping but i do pump, yeah he also made crazy gains with dry v jelqs

Comment

Hey guys my early gains were definitely dry V Jelqs. You need a decent amount of penis skin for these because I am not suggesting friction on the skin as in skin sliding. I am suggesting letting the skin tube glide while you put extreme pressure and isolate the corpus cavernous. I widened my penis alot early on. The clamping and slow heavy pressure jelqs have helped make it more round (expanding the corpa S), and are where my latest gains came from over the past 2 months. The signature tells the story. Maybe I should include which exercises I used at each phase. Unfortunately I can't do V's anymore just because the base shaft is way too thick now even when I use 2 hands. Even High pressure jelqs require 2 hands to really clamp down. Lately I hold that squeeze for 10 seconds and then proceed to turn it into a slow squash jelq. I think I am pushing more blood through my penis than you could safely do with a pump. The thing is with your hands you can go to a way higher penis blood pressure and simply back off if you start feeling to much blood in your glans. With a pump if you go too high I think you are most likely playing with fire. If you are using the V's just use 2 hands so that you can really get a good vice grip. kegel every 2 or 3 reps. If your hands are trembling a bit you are on the right track. Careful I do everything with the strongest grip I can muster so this advice works for me, but I have conditioned myself. I even had bruise from being aggressive early, but once you are conditioned don't be afraid to really find out what your peen can take. Try to avoid big veins though, a bruise is no big deal (2 days maybe) a thrombosed vein can be a week of recovery easy.

One more thing, I use kegels and reverse kegels on all my exercises. Learn reverse kegels and work them together during all of your exercises.

Reverse kegels seem to make my girth even bigger actually. A kegel makes my glans bigger like I am pumping blood up the artery. A reverse kegel seems to trap the outflow of blood. So they both do important functions.
            chemicalagent420
            Last edited by chemicalagent420; 12-08-2014, 08:48 PM.
            9th Aug 2014: BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.9 Volume: 11.94
            7th Oct 2014: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.45 Volume: 15.37 29% gain
            9th Feb 2015: BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.75 Volume: 18.12
            52% gain

My albums
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...20-albums.html

Comment

There are two things that contribute to girth gains; stretching the circumferential and radial tunia strands that limit your girth and adding enough smooth muscle to fill the stretched volume.

Girth exercises; ulis, compressors, horse squeezes, frendos, etc. are good at stretching the tunica by increasing the internal pressure inside the CC. Clamping and pumping has also helped many members stretch the tunica.

Jelqing, whether normal jelqs or more intensive UV, UJs, KITJ, etc help add smooth muscle to fill the new space.

I could get a little expansion through manual exercises but very little from devices on their own. My advanced girth routine combined the two into an intense routine that can help hard gainers gain when other things aren't working. I recommend you check it out.

Something you need to consider is whether your girth routine is stretching the girth limiting tunica strands and adding smooth muscle tissue sufficient to fill the new size.

The TGC theory still applies here. If you are getting good expansion during your girth exercises but your EQ is not 100% you won't make the gains; you need to add some type of jelqing to gain smooth muscle. If your EQ is 100% but you're not expanding well during your exercises, you need to find a method that better stretches your tunica.

Comment

One thing -- I wouldn't call 4.8 MEG and 5.3 BEG very thin. I'm similar and it's definitely not thick, but keep in mind the averages of 4.5-4.9 were all at the biggest point, so that could very likely be 4.5-4.8 BEG. If anything, I'd just call it average, which is also why I really want a MEG of 5.5 or larger myself.
                Original/Current Stats:
                2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Hey Codster!

Please advise some specifics regarding your pumping routine. I contribute my one inch gain in girth primarily to pumping.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hey not to big when I said I pump it's usually with my b.mate for 20 min before sex or 3 times a week. Since I have been doing more intense girth work I do feel like my unit is heavier but I have no measurable gains. I also don't jelq maybe I should to fill in the smooth muscle because I have noticed my eq has went down to like a 8 unless I'm super excited. I used to jelq but felt like I got a way better workout with squeezes and compression work. BTW I do kegal with my squeezes.

Comment

Hmm my other semi secret I work out like 4 times a day. My sessions are shorter during the day. I typically keep mid day sessions shorter like a 15 minute bathoom break and take a late lunch and go for another basically I keep my flaccid swollen around the clock. Takes a lot of work but the results are in and I am not going to stop the high volume work. Typically life will dictate a slow down (like my last vacation). That is how I get my slow downs and breaks
                      9th Aug 2014: BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.9 Volume: 11.94
                      7th Oct 2014: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.45 Volume: 15.37 29% gain
                      9th Feb 2015: BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.75 Volume: 18.12
                      52% gain

My albums
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...20-albums.html

Comment

Originally posted by chemicalagent420 View Post
                        Hmm my other semi secret I work out like 4 times a day. My sessions are shorter during the day. I typically keep mid day sessions shorter like a 15 minute bathoom break and take a late lunch and go for another basically I keep my flaccid swollen around the clock. Takes a lot of work but the results are in and I am not going to stop the high volume work. Typically life will dictate a slow down (like my last vacation). That is how I get my slow downs and breaks
                        Sounds like serious dedication ive notice gains with much less dedication than that keep up the good work id be interested to see what gains youd get doing so much.
                        Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

@namsokiek

how does jeqlinq increase smooth muscle tissue ? I believe there are people who never jelq and just squueze and clamp.

Comment

@chemicalagent420

I wander why v-jelqs are better than regular jelqs ?

Are they just safer to do since you leave the top part of the shaft untouched to protect dorsal nerves?

Or are you getting more expansion?

Comment

My pumping (air) routine consisted of two 20 minute sessions at 5 hg, six days a week Plus one 45 minute session at 4 hg, once a week. I also did thirty minutes of stretching and jelqing, five days a week.
                              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                              X