Girth Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth Routine

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here because I think I'm doing sonething wrong.

I've been doing JP90's routine since April to July and continued from September to December.

I started with 16cm BPEL and now I'm at 17.8cm BPEL. My girth was 12cm EG and now it's barely at 12.3cm(sometimes it's even less).

I've stopped since I didn't notice anymore gains neither for length or girth.

I created a new routine that goes like this( it's a girth routine):

Routine:

-10 minute warm up( hot water cloth on dick)

-stretching+ kegels 2 sets each side;
    (For girth 50% erection )
    - girth warm up:
    1) Place an ok grip at the base of your dick and one below the glans
    2) Squeeze both grips lightly and hold for 3 seconds...then let go for 3 seconds...do as many reps as you want...increase how hard you grip your penis with every few reps.( 20 x 3 sets)

- V-jelq(30 reps)
    -flaccid hang( 30 seconds each side)
    - V-jelq( 30 reps)
    -erect bend( 15 seconds per direction)
    -erect kegels( 6x10 sec)
    -erect bend(15 seconds per direction)
    -erect kegels(6x10 seconds)
    -V-jelq(30 reps)
    -erect bend(15 seconds per direction)
    -erect kegels(6x10 seconds)
    -V-jelq(30 reps)
    -warm-down

Now, I wanted to know if it's a good routine, if I should add something or if it's too much.

I did it today and my penis was looking bigger during the routine, but after it went back to looking small...

I have a problem that my penis( the head especially) gets cold really fast. Is there something I can do?

What do you think?

to the Gym and congrats on your gains!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety.

How are your PIs? Unless this is really working for you, I recommend that you take it easy on your penis, you may want to take a close look at the following threads/routines, they share some similarities with yours but they are more structured as well as tried and true, you can have support if you face some questions down the road as well.

The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine

Looking4more's journey.

PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Stamina exercises contribute to EQ, penile health and gains, I suggest you read through the Premature Ejaculation Forum and follow a balanced regular and reverse kegels routine for optimum pelvic floor health and conditioning, as well as practice Edging for more stamina and control.

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!

* Seeing that you are no longer a beginner and this thread is discussing advanced exercises, I moved the thread to the Penis Enlargement forum.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

It sounds like a pretty good routine. I think you might want more rest days, but mostly I think you need to balance your kegels with some reverse kegels. I would suggest stopping the kegels until you can add reverse for balance.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thank you for your replies.

I've read the threads you suggested MrB8, and I will do The Advanced "Jelq free" routine. I will try it for 2-3 months( and if there are some gains I will go on even more).

Then when I stagnate again I will try another routine to see if it works.

I understand this is more of a scientific approach to PE, change one variable at a time to observe a change.

I will look carefully for PIs and try to be consistent.

What motivates me is that even if I do it for 10 years, I will still be having sex and the gains will be amazing for me.

I will try to keep you updated.

Comment

You are welcome.

Good luck, PE safely!
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

By the way, this is my progress since April, by doing only JP90:

April 18,2014 starting

BPEL: 16cm, 12 cm EG

May 15th: 16.5cm BPEL, 12.5cm EG

June 1st: 16.8cm BPEL, 12.5 cm.

June 11th: 17cmBPEL, 12.6 cm.

June 22nd: 17.2cm BPEL, 12.6cm.

July 1st: 17.8 cm BPEL, 12.5cm

July 10th: 17.6cm BPEL, 12.3cm

July 12th: 17.8cm BPEL, 12.5cm

Stopped on July 18th