Is JP90 still good for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is JP90 still good for me?

I have been pe'ing for about 2 or 3 years now with no specific routine, I have different exercises that I do but i don't stick to an exact amount each time.

I have made some length gains but no girth gains and I am wondering if the jp90 routine is still good for me? I was thinking I could do it at a slightly higher erection as i've been doing it for a while but for consistency it doesnt get much better than jp90 does it?
    Start 05/2012: = 8.09 cubic inches
    BPEL = 5.5"
    MEG = 4.3"

Current 04/2013: Length = 1" Girth = 0.2"....... = 10.47"^3 = 22.7% Increase
    BPEL = 6.5"
    MEG = 4.5"
    Max BPFSL = 6.75"

Current 07/2013: Length = 0.23" Girth = 0"......= 10.84"^3 = 25.3% Increase
    BPEL = 6.73"
    Max BPFSL = 6.85

Consistency is very important for gains.

What were the exercises you did before, and for how long did you do each if you recall that information?
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
      Consistency is very important for gains.

What were the exercises you did before, and for how long did you do each if you recall that information?

I would do somethin like 30 mins in total.
      Up, down, left, right and straight out stretches for 30 secs each a couple of times.
      Then some stretches right against the thigh, then some downward focused ones, between cheeks etc.

I'd then do about 100 jelqs, 60-80% erection, but i'd do 15-20 jelqs and do a few more stretches

After that I would do some 4 second squeezes, 10-15 on left hand, 10-15 on right hand (high erection)

Then probably 2 or 4 ULI squeezes for 30 - 60 seconds each (high erection)

Then a few light jelqs to warm down

I also shake n do helicopter spins sometimes too
      Start 05/2012: = 8.09 cubic inches
      BPEL = 5.5"
      MEG = 4.3"

Current 04/2013: Length = 1" Girth = 0.2"....... = 10.47"^3 = 22.7% Increase
      BPEL = 6.5"
      MEG = 4.5"
      Max BPFSL = 6.75"

Current 07/2013: Length = 0.23" Girth = 0"......= 10.84"^3 = 25.3% Increase
      BPEL = 6.73"
      Max BPFSL = 6.85

Comment

Take a look at the following routines.

The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine

Looking4more's journey.

A great girth program
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
        X