Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help: Going all natural, using nothing but Hands: please suggest so handy methods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: Going all natural, using nothing but Hands: please suggest so handy methods

Hello friends,
    Happy new year to all of you

Mates, i have decided that i will use only hands to gain what i desire
    after 3 months of exercise

1]My veins have increased and more thick
    2]0.2 inch length increase

I am not speaking thru over-confidence (but from non availability to buy any external devices as mostly mentioned here like hangers, pumps, extenders etc.

But i also developed a self made method thru which i am able to stretch my penis with hands for as much time as i want

BUT, i need advices from my fellow members also who surely have thier own self developed methods
    which can help me in my journey

Thanks in advance
    P.S, please advice me to increase the GIRTH and more specifically the BASE GIRTH

Congrats on your gains Sids!

Yes you can gain in both length and girth by only doing manual exercises.

There are many exercises and routines discussed on here, and as long as you are not overtraining or otherwise going too hard on your penis, do what works for you!

It would be a good idea to detail what you have in mind so the members here can discuss it with you and share their feedback as well.

Good luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
      Congrats on your gains Sids!

Yes you can gain in both length and girth by only doing manual exercises.

There are many exercises and routines discussed on here, and as long as you are not overtraining or otherwise going too hard on your penis, do what works for you!

It would be a good idea to detail what you have in mind so the members here can discuss it with you and share their feedback as well.

Good luck!
      Thanks sir for your gracious wishes & HAPPY NEW year

What i have mind is all basic once again
      1]10 min warmup
      2] 10 minutes jelq,uli
      3] 15-20 minutes stretching continously all directions using my self developed method using hands
      all this before sleep

Then after 1 month
      In morning after some physical activity(bcoz at present it is really cold to go out)
      20-30 minutes stretching
      Then, same routine Before sleep

Gradually improvising on receiving more advices and suggestions

also friends it seem penis bends a little bit left and my left corpus cavernosum is a little bigger than my right side
      Any suggestions to rectify it

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by sids View Post
        Thanks sir for your gracious wishes & HAPPY NEW year

What i have mind is all basic once again
        1]10 min warmup
        2] 10 minutes jelq,uli
        3] 15-20 minutes stretching continously all directions using my self developed method using hands
        all this before sleep

Then after 1 month
        In morning after some physical activity(bcoz at present it is really cold to go out)
        20-30 minutes stretching
        Then, same routine Before sleep

Gradually improvising on receiving more advices and suggestions

also friends it seem penis bends a little bit left and my left corpus cavernosum is a little bigger than my right side
        Any suggestions to rectify it

Thanks in advance
        You're going to need a progressive routine that continues to challenge you. Merely performing the exact same routine for several weeks isn't going to force growth.

You might look into the following routines for your next couple of training cycles:

The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine

The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine.

For now, performing your exercises almost exclusively with the hand opposite the curve should start you on your way towards straightening.
        Big Al
        Administrator
        PEGym Editor
        Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Big Al; 01-01-2015, 12:41 PM.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...nis-101-a.html

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            You're going to need a progressive routine that continues to challenge you.

THIS.

I did a 30-day ab challenge this past summer which called for exponentially more reps than the day before. Each day, I felt like I was never going to do more than I did that day. The next day, I did the additional exercises that the routine called for. Each day I did this, and each day, I felt as thought I would never be able to do the next day's exercises. But I always did.

Now, I am not saying you should do more every day, but try X-number of PE exercises for one week, taking a rest day or two, of course, and then add 5 for the next week. Then add 5 more the next week.

Just keep challenging yourself. You will find that you are capable of more than you are limiting yourself to.

And this goes without saying - SAFETY FIRST! If you feel any pain, STOP IMMEDIATELY! If you push (pull?) yourself and be safe, you will begin to see results as the weeks pass.

2/1/11 - 6.5 x 4.5
            2/1/12 - 7.25 x 5
            2/1/13 - 7.5 x 5

Comment

Originally posted by Falconer1 View Post
              THIS.

I did a 30-day ab challenge this past summer which called for exponentially more reps than the day before. Each day, I felt like I was never going to do more than I did that day. The next day, I did the additional exercises that the routine called for. Each day I did this, and each day, I felt as thought I would never be able to do the next day's exercises. But I always did.

Now, I am not saying you should do more every day, but try X-number of PE exercises for one week, taking a rest day or two, of course, and then add 5 for the next week. Then add 5 more the next week.

Just keep challenging yourself. You will find that you are capable of more than you are limiting yourself to.

And this goes without saying - SAFETY FIRST! If you feel any pain, STOP IMMEDIATELY! If you push (pull?) yourself and be safe, you will begin to see results as the weeks pass.

An excellent reply

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks for all of your's enlightening replies:what i understood is Consistency, improvising and self routine is what PE is all about

I have one question in mind:
                All the videos of Stretching, jelqing, Uli etc are shown DOING WHILE STANDING
                I do them while on bed with my back in support of the wall and legs spread apart(not to much)

So is there AN EFFECT OF POSITION IN GAINING THE ADVANTAGES OF PE

Like if I do my exercises while standing will i gain fast or more ?

Also, Is there any difference in the position of sitting on bed and sitting on a chair ?

Comment

I do them standing. The video shows the guy doing them standing. I like to do them in front of the mirror. I don't really think it matters. I don't like doing them sitting bc I dont' feel I can get ahold of the shaft deep enough. I'm hoping that will keep it from getting the baseball bat effect. The Vjelks allow me to start the jelk deeper in as well.

Comment

Tunica tugs are great as well, as well as the squeeze, plus clamping with a soft slim sock works nearly as well as a proper clamping device
                    Starting Stats : December 2011: 4.5" BPEL 3.5"EG
                    February 19th 2011: 5.2" BPEl 3.5" EG
                    April 2011: 6" BPEL 4 EG
                    29 May 2011: 6"BPEL 4.5 EG
                    30 October 2011: 6.2 BPEL 4.5 EG
                    February 2012, 6.3 BPEL 4.5 EG
                    March 2013, 6.3 BPEL 4.5 EG (uni gets in the way of PE)

My dick is a VIP, Very Important Penis

Comment

You can do your exercises seated, but standing with the hips thrust forward slightly will give you the best range of motion for your exercises.

Comment

i found a new problem...A lot of my time is wasted in warmup only morethan half hour, sometimes more than 1 hour
                        i do warmup with warm water and towel only and keeps on doing it untill i feel like my unit has totally warmedup

I somewhere hear about "Heating Pads" i have a rubber ballon type thing in which hot water is filled and used to warmup chest in illness.....I tried it but cant fold it properly to encircle my penis properly at once...
                        However, it saves my time and the skin of my penis feels really soft after i have done it!!!

so can anybody please tell me is there any way to encircle it properly or time saving at warm water and towel

however, rubber balloon do save water

Comment

Make a rice sock for ur warm ups. Simple, effective, easy to make and conceal if need be.
                          Start date----6-6-2014
                          BPEL---6.5"
                          BEG----5.0"

Current date----6-26-2015
                          BPSFL---8.15
                          BPEL----7.75
                          BEG-----5.8
                          MEG----5.5

GOAL...WHEN SHE SAYS STOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Ambanja View Post
                            Make a rice sock for ur warm ups. Simple, effective, easy to make and conceal if need be.
                            thanks ambanja for the reply, i know most of the people here do use rice sock but i cant to that
                            I live with my parents and i think the process of creating a rice sock will make them suspicious of what i am doing
                            they start asking me wierd question if i took extra 10 minutes in bathroom.

So, can you please suggest how to make effective use of warm water method and questions regarding heating rubber balloon

Thanks

Comment

How old are you?
                              Keep the warm towel wrapped all the time and pour hot water on it as often as needed. You can also by an electric heating pad.
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
                              X