• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Change My Routine?

I've been doing this routine for 6 weeks now:

MWF

Warm up for 10 mins,
    advanced squeezes (80-90% hard) 10 reps (hold 5secs for each)
    then 10 tension stretches (10 secs each)
    75 kegels
    15-30min edging
    and warm down 10 min
    (Increased reps by 1 each week)

After the 6 weeks, i measured and didn't gain anything. Should i continue this routine and instead of only 3x a week, should i try 5 on 2 off? Or would it be better to increase the intensity by doing more advanced length/girth exercises? Btw, i only wanna do manual exeercises.

Personally, I would double your warm up time. Add jelqing to the routine. And gradually increase the reps. So it would look like this.

10 min warm up
    10 (10 sec) stretches
    Warm up additional 5 min.
    10 (5 sec) squeeze
    10 (5-10 sec) jelq
    5 (5-10 sec) v-jelq
    10 min edging
    5 min warm down

Gradually increase reps so that in 3 months you will be up to this.

5 -10 min warm up
    10 (30 sec) stretches
    Warm up additional 5 min
    10 (30 sec) sqeeze
    75 (5-10 sec) jelq
    25 (5-10 sec jelq
    10-30 min edging
    5 min. warm down

Obviously this is just an example. Specific exercises, reps and times will vary dependent on what works best for you and your body. Point being gradually build up your routine so that you are constantly pushing yourself to grow and adjust to the exercises. Also I believe that keeping your unit warm is very important especially with girth work. Mine gets very cold after some squeezing and even jelqing. I try to keep him warm and pliable as much as possible. Good luck, hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by lilbigman View Post
      Personally, I would double your warm up time. Add jelqing to the routine. And gradually increase the reps. So it would look like this.

10 min warm up
      10 (10 sec) stretches
      Warm up additional 5 min.
      10 (5 sec) squeeze
      10 (5-10 sec) jelq
      5 (5-10 sec) v-jelq
      10 min edging
      5 min warm down

Gradually increase reps so that in 3 months you will be up to this.

5 -10 min warm up
      10 (30 sec) stretches
      Warm up additional 5 min
      10 (30 sec) sqeeze
      75 (5-10 sec) jelq
      25 (5-10 sec jelq
      10-30 min edging
      5 min. warm down

Obviously this is just an example. Specific exercises, reps and times will vary dependent on what works best for you and your body. Point being gradually build up your routine so that you are constantly pushing yourself to grow and adjust to the exercises. Also I believe that keeping your unit warm is very important especially with girth work. Mine gets very cold after some squeezing and even jelqing. I try to keep him warm and pliable as much as possible. Good luck, hope this helps.
      Thanks man. I noticed that when you increase reps, you increase the time to hold the squeeze/stretch. What i did was hold for the same amount of time but add 1 rep every week. Im gonna try holding for longer like you suggested and when you say gradually increase the reps, would adding 5 secs a week be good enough or too much?

Comment

What are the PI's and EQ like? Good?

If so, try upping the days by 1, and see what happens. Growth occurs by consistent pressure on the tissues. So you may find less intensity, but more frequent workouts to be more effective than high intensity, low frequency.

Think of an extender. Low intensity, but the constant traction on the tissue leaves it little choice but to adapt. Growth.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

How have your PIs been? If they've been positive you might need to ramp up what you're doing to better challenge yourself. More warm up is always good, I would consider adding a day per week so you're exercising either Saturday or Sunday in addition to your MWF. Maybe dial back your intensity while you try that and then gradually increase back up depending on how you feel.
          Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

I think how you increase the intensity of your exercise is entirely up to what works best for you. Weather you add time or reps or both I think any combination will work, its more about what works best for you. Personally I go by time more then reps. I hate counting so I set a timer and concentrate on my exercise. My routine started at about 40 minutes to complete and now takes about 1:20.

Watch your PI's and listen to your body. Don't be afraid to take a rest day, and never push past pain. I don't do 1 on 1 off, 5 on 2 off, 3 on 1 off. I do what my dick tells me. :-) If I only did 1 day and I feel to sore or have negative PI's I'll take the next day off. If its been 6 days, but erections are strong and only mild soreness I'll do a 7th.

I followed JP90 to a T. Then spent the next 4-5 months trying all different kinds of routines and didn't gain squat! It wasn't until after a lot of messing around, and A LOT of research; that I finally settled down and made the most out of my exercises. Gains are finally happening and this is what worked best for me.

Stay consistent and diligent, but be patient. Gains will come in time if you really want it. Good luck brother, happy pullin!! :-)

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. I'm gonna take the advice you guys gave me and try to come up with a routine that works best for me. Just got 2 more questions:
              1. Should you do girth before length or vice versa?
              2. Is it better to do more than one girth/length exercise in a session?

Comment

Personally, I do both. I concentrated heavily on girth, because my length is ok, but I feel like I'm lacking in girth. Could not gain to save my life. I still do probably 60-70% girth work, but get some length work in as well. Everyone is different, but in my case I believe my tunica is my limiting factor. So I guess I need to get a little longer in order to get thicker. Dammit, now I'm going to end up with a long and fat dick!! :-) Hehehehehe. Seriously though I think stretches actually help with gaining girth to some extent.

Comment

1. Length should be done before girth.

2. If you are still gaining from your current routine stick with that. Only add or change exercises when you are no longer seeing gains.
                  To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                    1. Length should be done before girth.

2. If you are still gaining from your current routine stick with that. Only add or change exercises when you are no longer seeing gains.
                    Is it a "must" to do length before girth?
                    READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

Working...
                    X