Go wet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go wet!

So, I've been jelqing using the dry overhand method but last night I discovered jelqing with lube and OMG, it works so much better and feels better too!

I was doing it for an hour last night until I felt...ahem, a little surprise "coming" and it was -*the best*- I've had since I was a teenager.

It was a lighter overhand grip and I was able to go a bit faster than I could dry. It was very cool. In fact, I still have the temp. growth 12 hours later!

Thanks for reading.
    Current BPEL: 7"; EG: 5"; NPBEL: 6"; NBPFSL: -1 (turtle), 2" Update as of 1/19/14; NBPFSL: 3"
    EQ: 100% (no more meds!)
    SL: 5"
    BPEL goal: 9"; EG goal: 6.5"; NPPFSL goal: 5"

I agree, the more lube the better your session is.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

The only time you should dry jelq in my opinion is when you are just having a mini session in the middle of the day for 5min-10mins in order to try and see how long you can keep your penis in an engorged semi erect state which would help if turtling is something you are worried about ;-)

Back on topic though wet jelqs allow for better sensation with close to no irritation depending on how long you go. Definitely made a good choice switching over but there isn't nothing wrong with still doing dry jelqs if you out at the mall and have to use the restroom go into the stall, dry jelq for 5-10mins, wash your hands and continue with your day with a nice bulge. Congrats on your gains
      The sky is the limit...

5 feet 11 1/2 inches tall
      Started:8x5.25
      Goal:12x6.5+
      Hard:
      Current BPEL: 10
      Current MSG: 6
      Current BSG: 6.75
      SOFT:
      Current BPFL: 7in
      Current MSFG: 4.5in

Comment