After jelq productivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After jelq productivity

After jelqing i naturally get a small amount of turtling as a beginner but depending what i do after my session eg sit down, stretch or shake it out my turtling subsides faster or does not happen.

so im wondering what is the most productive thing to do after jelqing, a few examples being:
    • Fowfers
    • kegels
    • edging
    • shaking it out
    • stretching

Opinions please?
    Whatever the mind can Conceive and believe, the mind can achieve, regardless of how many times you may have failed in the past or how lofty your aims and hopes may be.

It's debateable whether turtling is bad or not. Personally, I believe as long as it doesn't last too long, then it's just a natural physiological response to stress put on the body.

To avoid or combat this, anything that encourages blood flow, or mild tissue expansion should help.

Examples would be;
    JAIs
    light fowfers/LAS
    traction wrapping
    shaking it out/heli's

Edging is good, but if turtling is a result of fatigue, it may add to the issue, and turtle worse afterwards. Light manual manipulation (in other words, simply fondling ) may be a gentler alternative that stimulates engorgement.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

If you're new to jelqing your goal shouldn't be to exhaust the penis. Stamina work like kegels and edging/Stop and Starts (or sexual activity) followed by a thorough warm down should round out your training.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
      X