half boner all the time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• half boner all the time?

I like my dick, it looks good and I don't complain about the size of it.
    I just don't like it when its totally flacid. It's small, and looks bad. I like it better when sometimes my dick is just "half erect". Like after sex, when its big but flacid. I need to to boost my confidence around men showers and all and all when I go out with girls. Imagine if I wouldn't be half erect when we get things going, they would think I have a small dick. So basically, is there anyway to become a shower instead of a grower?

PE should help you with that, at least as long as you do it.
    I'm sure it would be a pleasant surprise if you turned from small to biggish in a few seconds.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Yup, PE PE PE....
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Yeah but girls are stupid. Everyone knows that the size of an erect penis can't be determined by the flaccid size but hey image is indeed everything. PE will help, especially stretches as will warming your penis.
        Loves Bodyweight Exercises.
        Lib's Progress Log

Comment

Hmm fowfers may help.

Comment

Usually when people start to gain from PE the first noticeable gains are flaccid length, which then translates to erect gain. So start a program!
            Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by Park Lib View Post
              Yeah but girls are stupid. Everyone knows that the size of an erect penis can't be determined by the flaccid size but hey image is indeed everything. PE will help, especially stretches as will warming your penis.
              I'd have to agree with that one...remember the Seinfeld pool shrinkage episode?

Like others have said, PE almost seems to help flaccid more than erect. I know I've gained around 1" flaccid since starting, and even when turtled I'm longer than I was before I started PE by 0.25" (although I do still turtle down to pre-PE size if I'm really sick..happened about 2 weeks ago).
              Original/Current Stats:
              2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
              2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
              Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
              Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
              Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

As you said "I like my dick, it looks good and I don't complain about the size of it." Everything else it's in your head. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                X