to wet or to small

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to wet or to small

if a lady gets super wet during sex and icant feel the sides does that mean im small or is she to big for me or just really wet?

im 6.1 inches long and 5.6 -5.7 girth she says she feels me

DVD! If you're small, I'm suicidal. Your girth, if i had it, well I wouldn't be on this cite (no offence PEGYM). Honestly, other than the dreaded Size Queens, if your shit ain't felt - i can't say much for 97% of men on earth...myself included.

Comment

You have plenty of girth for her to feel it. Some women can get very wet when they are turned on. The fact that your girl gets so wet that you can't feel as much friction when you penetrate is a good thing. That simply means that what you are doing to her works!! I would much rather have my woman get super wet than to have to use lube all the time because she is dry. With that being said it is possible that she may be a little looser if she is getting older and has never done any type of conditioning herself. A womans vaginal muscles can weaken over time. A simple kegal routine can strengthen those muscles and make her feel tighter. Just like us men who tend to get weaker erections as we get older, with a simple routine we can correct that and make our erections harder. Also it is possible that she is simply a little larger than the average woman. Remember we come in all shapes and sizes. Just like penises, the vagina can be bigger or smaller both in length and depth. All in all I wouldn't worry about it. I think you just turn her on so much, that pussy is just dripping in anticipation. Something to be proud of not discouraged by. :-)

Comment

Could also be loss of sensation from masturbating with a tight grip?

Comment

Your Gorth is very big, if you can't feel it, she's loose and needs to do some Kegels and tighten down.
          Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
          Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
          Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Your above average both in length and girth and be lucky that your girl gets extra wet.

You can do PE for your own satisfaction and which guy does not want to be bigger? Well unless your just enormous in size and it brings you problems when it comes to sex.

A good beginner program to start with is JP90 it will condition you for more advanced exercises and will overall condition your penis really well.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Read all the beginner stickies and keep educating yourself on the subject of PE it is really important to know what your doing since your at the end of the day dealing with your own penis.

Stay consistent with your routine while following your Physiological indicators so you will not be overtraining.

https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...ur-best-friend

Good luck to you in your journey!
            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Your girth is in the top percentile, it is huge, and your length is high average, nothing to worry about, it is a very good size, use it wisely!

The vagina tents when the lady is aroused, it is a good sign that she is enjoying it, for more information on female sexuality and how to become a better lover, please refer to the Most Popular Women's Perspective Forum FAQs.

If you want to do PE exercises, for improved penile health, higher EQ or size gains, don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety.

PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

I recommend you first condition your penis by following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I'm pretty big and I don't really feel the inside of my wife, just means she's excited.
                7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                8 X 6 goal
                8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdcase View Post
                  if a lady gets super wet during sex and icant feel the sides does that mean im small or is she to big for me or just really wet?

im 6.1 inches long and 5.6 -5.7 girth she says she feels me
                  If she is super wet then congrats, you've really turned her on.
                  Original/Current Stats:
                  2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                  2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                  Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                  Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                  Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Yeah, at that girth if you're not feeling the sides I would look at your own sensitivity first. Jerking it with a really tight grip fucked me up like that for a while.
                    The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Working...
                    X