Girth Gains, But no length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth Gains, But no length?

If after a month, you measure and gain in girth but not in Length, does that mean you should switch up the length part of your routine or should you wait a little longer untilyoumake changes?

Originally posted by devdevy View Post
    If after a month, you measure and gain in girth but not in Length, does that mean you should switch up the length part of your routine or should you wait a little longer untilyoumake changes?
    Some people gain girth easier than length and visa versa. Need more info on what % of your routine is length/girth focused. If you want more length do more stretching exercises and less squeezes etc.. Also check out TGC theory.

Comment

It hasn't happened to me, I just thought about what if it' did and wanted to know what I should do

Comment

Originally posted by devdevy View Post
        It hasn't happened to me, I just thought about what if it' did and wanted to know what I should do
        There are quite a few variables to take into account such as how long have you been training? if you've been training for over 2 years then 1 month is a very small amount of time to expect gains from.

Check out "Pull The Chute", by kick, I believe its in his signature. It will answer all your questions.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post928585
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
          X