Question About Measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About Measurements

Hopefully I put this in the right forum ( I deeply apologize if I didn't. ).

As stated in the title I have a question about measurements, mainly MEG. I cant seem to get consistent measurements with it. 40% of the time I get around 5.8", 20% I get 5.6" - 5.7", 20% 5.5", and then the rest is stuff like 5.2". My EQ is usually at a 8 - 10 at all times. This seems to be greatly affecting my confidence in my girth. Now, seeing how I cant get consistent measurements and it fluctuates so much, what measurements should I count as my MEG?

Thank you for any responses, I appreciate it if you write one.
    Start ( 26/4/2017) Goal
    BPEL 7.5"---------> 8"
    MEG 6.0"----------> 6.25"
    BPFL 5.5"--------> 6"
    FG 4.8" ------------> 5.25"

Well measure it again when you feel like your having really good EQ.

Measure at 100% erection meaning while your being fully hard. Take three or more measurments and which ever measurment comes most often write it down.

You can even measure again on next day and see if there is some differences.

When I was doing manual exercises I used to give myself 2-3 days off prior to measuring so my EQ would get better.
    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

How often are you measuring? Most guys on the forum recommend only measuring every three weeks or so because of these fluctuations. When you think about the effect of your erection quality when multiplied by the entire girth of your penis a small change in EQ can make a big difference in your size. Same for length. For that reason I only measure occasionally and when I have what feels like a particularly epic erection. Usually it'll die down a little bit when I get up to go get the tape measure so then I wait until it's back at full staff before I start measuring.

With girth, another possible issue is not measuring in the exact same place, it might help you to decide exactly where you're going to measure each time, whether it's the exact middle or maybe just the thickest spot you can find. Maybe take a picture so you can reference it next measure.
      Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Im usually measuring every 2 - 3 weeks, and in the same exact spot, and at my highest EQ, it seems to lower more once I start doing exercises, could this be a sign of overtraining or something along those lines? Dont see how I could be overtraining. Been doing this for around 53 days ( Exactly 53. ) and only jelq for 5 - 15 minutes along with some stretching.

Well, thank you very much phoenix and PurpleOnes for the responses.
        Start ( 26/4/2017) Goal
        BPEL 7.5"---------> 8"
        BPFL 5.5"--------> 6"

Comment

Doesn't sound like you're overtraining, I usually measure better after my workout, others better before. Sometimes for me the act of measuring lowers my erection level because it's distracting/not sexy. Does it seem like that could be happening?
          Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by Django12 View Post
            Im usually measuring every 2 - 3 weeks, and in the same exact spot, and at my highest EQ, it seems to lower more once I start doing exercises, could this be a sign of overtraining or something along those lines? Dont see how I could be overtraining. Been doing this for around 53 days ( Exactly 53. ) and only jelq for 5 - 15 minutes along with some stretching.

Well, thank you very much phoenix and PurpleOnes for the responses.
            That is too frequent in my opinnion just measure once a month. Eventually when you get more experience under your belt measuring once a month might not be enough to see gains.

Measuring every 2-3 weeks is just too often.
            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

How many days on?
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Wishful, 5 days on 2 days off. Sometimes 2 days on 1 day off.

And oh, too often, eh? Hm. Okay Ill try going once a month or every 2 months, was measuring that often hoping for some minimal newbie gains besides the flaccid ones I've gotten so far.

And thank you again everyone for the quick responses and help. ( Sorry Im Canadian, Im much too nice. )
                Start ( 26/4/2017) Goal
                BPEL 7.5"---------> 8"
                BPFL 5.5"--------> 6"

Comment

I always suggest a light UI for measuring girth, will become consitent so within 1/16 of an inch. Maybe it will inflate your MEG by 1/16, but I'd rather have the accuracy IMHO and is really is equivalent to a 100% erection.

I measure all the time, I even measure the expansion of my workouts etc and with this method know exactly what's going on.

edit: And truthfully even with bad or variable EQ you shouldn't vary between 5.2-5.8". That's pretty damn crazy.m Id definitely look at tightening down your measurement technique.
                  Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                  Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                  Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

The 5.2 is extremely rare, so rare the it's only happened once, but it was lower than my starting stats so it seemed somewhat note worthy to me. And my measuring isn't exactly that good in the first place, mainly because Im an idiot and lost my tape measure and have to use a piece of paper and mark where the two sides met.
                    Start ( 26/4/2017) Goal
                    BPEL 7.5"---------> 8"
                    BPFL 5.5"--------> 6"

Comment

You need to measure with a tailor tape.
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...