Confused about BPFSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused about BPFSL

My BFSL has increased significantly from around 7.5 to slightly over 9, over the last six months. This has resulted in around an inch gain in BPEl from 7.5 to 8.5 inches.

I'm uncut and a grower with a long foreskin which is filled up when I'm fully erect, but I stretch my flaccid so does my foreskin which results in me reaching the 9 inch mark.

Am I measuring correctly? From what I understand the difference between BPFSL and BPEL is fairly normal at 0.5 inches. I can upload photos if you want.

Thanks

"I'm uncut and a grower with a long foreskin which is filled up when I'm fully erect, but I stretch my flaccid so does my foreskin which results in me reaching the 9 inch mark."

Could you elaborate further on this?

Am I right in thinking that when you're measuring your BPFSL you also account for the foreskin at the end of the stretched flaccid penis?
    My Extending Journey
    07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
    25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

Penis Measuring ? You Don?t Want to Skip It

Common measuring mistakes!

How to Measure BPEL Video

Measuring Stretched Flaccid Length (BPFSL)
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by KFH View Post
        "I'm uncut and a grower with a long foreskin which is filled up when I'm fully erect, but I stretch my flaccid so does my foreskin which results in me reaching the 9 inch mark."

Could you elaborate further on this?

Am I right in thinking that when you're measuring your BPFSL you also account for the foreskin at the end of the stretched flaccid penis?
        I stretch my penis including the foreskin both when completely flaccid and semi erect. They're more or less the same .

I have gained around an inch in bpel from doing just the stretching .

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
          Thanks for the links.
          I was wondering how deep you'd say I can push the ruler. I still have a large fatpad, so I feel I can't get an accurate reading.

Comment

Originally posted by govpol View Post
            Thanks for the links.
            I was wondering how deep you'd say I can push the ruler. I still have a large fatpad, so I feel I can't get an accurate reading.
            Deep enough to comfortably press against your pubic bone.

You are welcome.
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Deep enough to comfortably press against your pubic bone.

You are welcome.
              Thanks again. I have to say i'm far less skeptical of PE now.
              Would you be able to shed some light on the BPFSL issue?
              Thanks

Comment

Retract your foreskin back and measure to the tip of your glans to get an accurate reading of your penis size.

Comment

Retract your foreskin back and measure to the tip of your glans to get an accurate reading of your penis size.
                  When I do that my flaccid can't stretch at all. I'm really nervous about this. I've gained around an inch in BPEL. Would foreskin stretching cause that?

Comment

Do not pull your foreskin back too hard, just enough to uncover your glans, but not prevent you from stretching.

Comment

Do not pull your foreskin back too hard, just enough to uncover your glans, but not prevent you from stretching.
                      Where do you think the gains came from? I think after a few months I will try the JP90 programme. I still have to kegel.

Comment

I thought you were PE'ing for six months, what is your routine?

Comment

I thought you were PE'ing for six months, what is your routine?
                          I stretch my flaccid including my foreskin for about 20 minutes a day.

Comment

I'm a bit confused.

Do you stretch by gripping the foreskin and pulling?
                            The Newt's Progress

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineNewt View Post
                              I'm a bit confused.

Do you stretch by gripping the foreskin and pulling?
                              I just pull the entire penis, foreskin included.

Comment

Working...
                              X