Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having Trouble Pulling Hard Enough (Solutions @ the Gym)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having Trouble Pulling Hard Enough (Solutions @ the Gym)

When stretching, I feel as if my arm muscles give in too easily and are too weak to get a real stretch going. What sort of exercises at the gym would you recommend to strengthen my ability to pull?
    01/26/2014 (Starting): 6.0 x 4.7 BPEL
    As of 07/31/2014: 7.1 x 5.1 BPEL
    Goal: 8.5 x 6 BPEL

Take it easy on your penis, do not pull too hard!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Pull-ups. You need to increase your forearm/grip strength. So pull-ups, deadlifts, etc, all really help strengthen my grip. All, heavy barbell shrugs (gripping the weight, not the trap workout part).
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

How hard are you supposed to pull in a stretch

Comment

Originally posted by efip View Post
          Just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

If you are an advanced trainee, and you need more intensity to spark more gains, then gradually add slight force to your stretches, and in no way train while under pain, it is a late sign of something wrong happening.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I always use the tension right at or above what's used to measure BPFSL. Just beyond what can be done by a "no effort" pull.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by efip View Post

oops pulled my dick off.
              9th Aug 2014: BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.9 Volume: 11.94
              7th Oct 2014: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.45 Volume: 15.37 29% gain
              9th Feb 2015: BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.75 Volume: 18.12
              52% gain

My albums
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...20-albums.html

Comment

How long have you been doing PE? How long do hold the stretch? The intensity is dependent on the time you have invested so far. If you are new to PE then go slowly and gently. The idea is to condition your penis and increase intensity over time. If you are exhausting your arms you may be pulling to hard for a beginner. Let us know your experience level so we can better advise you.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I like the advice given above for gaining strength, but for the purposes of penis enlargement the issue is likely going to be (or should be ) one of muscular endurance. One shouldn't be pulling too hard on their penises- especially as a beginner.

Swimming, rowing, hitting the speed bag, and the like should help you to develop enough hand and arm stamina for completing a successful male enhancement routine without issue.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I am also having trouble stretching, I've already been doing PE for over 8 months and i dont feel the stretch anymore like i used to and when i pull as hard as i can WITH the assist of my othet hand, my primary hand starts to hurt, not my forearm but my hand. I am thinking of getting a lengthmaster for this issue but i dont have enough money as of now

Comment

I've been doing PE for about 5 months consistently; 1 year on and off. I know what a good lig stretch feels like and I know my limits. Thank you all for the responses; it just seems as of late it is hard to make gains length wise than ever before, and I feel as though it is attributed to my weak arms.

Comment

For some stretches, it can be easier to anchor to a surface. Like for a front stretch, hold your glans to a table top to help hold the stretch. Your original idea of gym exercises sounds great too. However, in your case, you say you saw gains with your current strength level, so you seem to have enough pull already. With stretches, you may want to hold them longer, rather than pull harder. Your past tension was good enough for gains it sounds.

Gains always slow down, and you seem to be in the window where that would make sense. Gains can be a multi-year or lifelong process, so I wouldn't worry too much about the gains/timing. If you focus on a good consistent healthy routine, then you have your foundation. You can add or remove elements to enhance your routine. In your case, I would make sure your routine isn't too light, but always listen to PIs especially when adding to your routine. I hear it said that 3 months of ~no gains~ is the conservative sign you need a change (some go for 2 months) -- so if your gains slowed but you do still have gains, it may be good to adjust your expectations/patience, as long as your routine isn't overly sparse as is.
                        Overcome Unwanted Arousal Escalation Triggers

BPFSL/NBPEL/BPEL
                        8/11/14: 169/147/161
                        8/26/14: 175/149/166 then stopped PE
                        1/15/15: 176/155/172 after month+ nightly edging

Comment

Hello, to make it easier for your hand, its good to add some extra friction so you dont have to squeeze so hard. Easiest way is to use a toilet paper or a paper tissue as a layer in between your hand and penis. Hope this helps some people. I prefer stretching like this much more than stretching w/o any "help".
                          01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
                          15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
                          20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
                          20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
                          06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
                          18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
                          My progress log

Comment

Update on this: By chance, I happened upon a ribbed, soft, cotton towel in my closet that I had been searching for. Previously, I used baby powder and my own boxers to strengthen my grip. Holy shit. I started using the towel, along with baby powder, and the slightest humidity added to this combination makes for a monster grip.

Comment

I pull the fu#$ out of my dick. Haven't been able to injure it yet although I guess it could happen. Yea, hand gets tired. Best to wear a rubber glove. This will give you much better grip. A pull hard then try to extend or light hang for a bit to lock in the stretch.
                              Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Working...
                              X