Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is morning/night wood essential for PE gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is morning/night wood essential for PE gains?

From what I understand, morning and night erections are healthy for the penis, and help heal any trauma or damage that might have occured (PE-related or otherwise).

I've had a theory since I started PE, and I don't know how factual it is... but if I sleep in a position that doesn't allow erections throughout the night (laying on my chest, or penis tucked between legs... aka bed fowfers), my penis feels fatigued the next day. Like it didn't get a chance to heal properly from the previous workout.

On the other hand, if I sleep on my back, I get erections constantly throughout the night, and I hang heavy and plump the next day, with improved EQ.

I've even experimented with this, and made a conscious effort to sleep on my chest to see how it'd affect me the next day, and the result is always the same... decreased EQ, smaller flaccid.

Thoughts?
    On a voyage to the end of the ruler :Cool2:

I can see some credibility to that. Similarly, this is why you don't wear an ADS device throughout the night because it restricts bloodflow to the penis thus not allowing you to achieve an erection. It would seem that sleeping on top of your penis scould accomplish the same.

Comment

I would definitely keep sleeping on my back. Do what your body dictates is good, in this case sleeping on your back. Always listen to your body, not your mind. The more erections and pumped flaccids, the better.

Comment

I sleep on my chest, but I slightly wake up when I get a wood, accomodate it with my hand, and roll sideways. In the morning it wakes me up.

Comment

I get a morning wood if im laying on my side.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by sacc View Post
            From what I understand, morning and night erections are healthy for the penis, and help heal any trauma or damage that might have occured (PE-related or otherwise).

I've had a theory since I started PE, and I don't know how factual it is... but if I sleep in a position that doesn't allow erections throughout the night (laying on my chest, or penis tucked between legs... aka bed fowfers), my penis feels fatigued the next day. Like it didn't get a chance to heal properly from the previous workout.

On the other hand, if I sleep on my back, I get erections constantly throughout the night, and I hang heavy and plump the next day, with improved EQ.

I've even experimented with this, and made a conscious effort to sleep on my chest to see how it'd affect me the next day, and the result is always the same... decreased EQ, smaller flaccid.

Thoughts?
            Dude, brilliant observation (no sarcasm)! I'm for sure going to try out this little experiment...

Comment

Originally posted by RIB2211 View Post
              Dude, brilliant observation (no sarcasm)! I'm for sure going to try out this little experiment...
              Do you lay on your stomach?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                Do you lay on your stomach?
                It's my favorite way to sleep. I forced myself to sleep on my back or side last night...very uncomfortable for me haha. I'll keep this up for a week and see how things go!

Comment

Thought about some days ago. If you sleep at you stomach, the penis is going to be pressed and will not get the needed rest.
                  Also, try to let the penis point upward when you're sleeping. It's easier to get a wood.
                  Gyrta
                  Last edited by Gyrta; 12-22-2009, 08:37 PM.
                  Log
                  Measurements (Current):
                  BPEL: 7.25"
                  HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

I've slept in the bed fowfer position practically my whole life... until I realized I enjoy waking up with rock hard erections, instead of a shriveled prune. I wonder if any of my length could be attributed to this subconscious PE I've done for so many years... Hmm...
                    On a voyage to the end of the ruler :Cool2:

Comment

Wish I'd wake up every morning with a nice morning wood :/ only happens some mornings...
                      Goal: Huge

Comment

Originally posted by sacc View Post
                        I've slept in the bed fowfer position practically my whole life... until I realized I enjoy waking up with rock hard erections, instead of a shriveled prune. I wonder if any of my length could be attributed to this subconscious PE I've done for so many years... Hmm...
                        Could be.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
                          Wish I'd wake up every morning with a nice morning wood :/ only happens some mornings...
                          It all has to do with REM sleep. If you wake up from a dream, the wood is usually there. Otherwise, not likely. The more jelqing and kegeling you do, however, the more often you will wake up with good wood.

Comment

I wonder if it matters when you do your PE workout. I used to do it exclusively in the morning and my unit would rest all day and be rock hard at night. Now that I do stretching in the morning and jelqing at night, I find the nightime and morning wood is not the way it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                              It all has to do with REM sleep. If you wake up from a dream, the wood is usually there. Otherwise, not likely. The more jelqing and kegeling you do, however, the more often you will wake up with good wood.
                              Possibly, but I'm beginning to think every man is different. I started sleeping on my back exclusively, and I've noticed I do have a bit of a better flaccid hang in the morning, but I have yet to wake up with a full erection in my year and a half of PE.

Some guys get morning wood, some don't. I used to think it was a terrible sign, but I see it now as everyone being different.

Comment

Working...
                              X