Good to see you're so open minded to suggestions. I don't have experience really with pumping, so not sure what to say there. I will admit you're one of the first I've sen who has clamped for that long, and seen so little in return. Hmm. Have you ever used two clamps at the base? HOW do you clamp? Do you start erect and clamp down on your erection, or start flaccid? Just trying to get some more insight. Have you exchanged any communications with Redzulu over there for some more ideas? I'm not sure how you feel about clamping at this point, and I'm not trying to 're-sell' you on it if you're sick of it. I'm just trying to explore more ideas...and I guess see if clamping could still have some merit. Then again, maybe your penis just needs a switch to something else for a while. Sometimes, that is indeed the solution. Maybe put down the clamps for a few months and work on a purely manual routine consisting of slow, intense jelqs with a 80-90% erection followed by horse squeezes or vice versa. Shock that puppy till it begs for forgiveness!
I clamp with a single clamp only at the base. I've tried multi clamping but I just find it uncomfortable, annoying and I don't get much expansion. I think back when I was clamping hardcore it was TOO hardcore. There was a guy at MoS this last summer Ithiel who did an insane clamping experiment where he basically stayed clamped all waking hours for a month. And guess what? He didn't gain shit. That puppy has got to heal at some point. I'm thinking my most recent routine was too light, and I'm designing a new one that is more intense, but I'm keeping the three day cycle because that has definitely worked in the past for me. The thing is if I train for three days or more in a row I can feel my tunica go into a sort of contraction mode where it hardens against the internal pressure. Furthermore, the days when I have measured my biggest girth is after that second "Light Day!"

So "Big Days" will look like this:
20 minute warm up

5 minutes wet jelqing -- 50-70% erection, medium to light pressure. This is just to loosen tissues up
10 minutes clamp -- I usually edge while I clamp just to keep it up and to keep blood flowing
Manual clamp into a Slow Squash Jelq -- as the SSJ reduces my erection, I'll lift the manual clamp for a second to kegal more blood in. Once the squash has softened my erection I do
A 2x30 second Semi-Erect Bends each direction until I'm totally flaccid

5 minutes wet jelqing -- 50-70% erection, medium to light pressure. This is just to loosen tissues up
10 minutes clamp -- I usually edge while I clamp just to keep it up and to keep blood flowing
Manual clamp into a Slow Squash Jelq -- as the SSJ reduces my erection, I'll lift the manual clamp for a second to kegal more blood in. Once the squash has softened my erection I do
A 2x30 second Semi-Erect Bends each direction until I'm totally flaccid

Edge 30 minutes
Warm down 10 minutes

I just did this today and it felt good. My tissue was soft and elastic after the workout. Each exercise flows into the next really nicely. My EQ is definitely lower by the end but I can still get a 8-9 woody during edging. I'm going to really focus on staying consistent with this routine for the next month and see how it goes. I'm considering adding pumping to one of my "Light Days" to make three unique days in the cycle, with one rest day of just edging.