X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dead thread

----
    ooOmegAaa
    Last edited by ooOmegAaa; 03-29-2022, 04:59 AM.

That is a terrible way to approach your penis. This site is about enhancing the health of your penis. We also try to refrain from calling people names, especially if they follow advice given. Advocating bad penjs excersizes and bad weight training methods is extremely bad form.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

His weight-training advice is spot-on. His PE advice not so. Your skeletal muscle can take the heavy load, your penis can't - to begin with.

There's a huge difference between using a high intensity on muscle you use every day to putting too much strain/doing advanced exercises on the penis to begin with. And tbh, the JP90 routine takes 40 minutes max. It's worth the investment to avoid the risks for beginners which would come with clamping straight away.

Comment

Doing barbell squats or other heavy lifting right out of the gate is not spot on. Any weight training should be approached with care. Not because of fear but to avoid injury. One week of conditioning is not enough for any training in my opinion.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Clamping puts a lot of stress on the penile tissue. Many "virgin" PE members' penises are not ready to handle the stress of clamping which can bruise or abuse the tissue. Some, if not most, "virgin" PE members need to condition their penises before subjecting their penises to such stress to avoid damaging their penile tissue. Others, however, who have subjected their penises to stress, either through PE or strenuous sexual activity, can handle clamping without conditioning their penises with a beginner's routine. You. ooOmega, must be one of the latter. However, the purpose of this forum is to err on the side of caution.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

OP I know you're coming from a place of curiosity and wanting to help.
            There are reasons behind choices here. And PEGym is one of the biggest PE sites on the net, there is a certain responsibility that comes along with that.
            We don't want the forum filled with guys with bruises, blood vessels popping, or worse...

And that kind of stuff happens to veteran clampers. Clamping and constriction in general is dangerous. You could end up in the hospital after all. Would you want to be the one who told a guy on day 1 to cut off the blood flow to his dick, then a few days later he comes back and says he had a really bad injury and a $500 hospital visit? Even if 99% of guys were going to be fine with clamping right away, 1% of guys is still thousands of people. A lot of people read this site and never post anything.

Comment

Better to be cautious and condition your little guy before clamping. Also length is more important to many people because a lot of people, including women like a long penis along girth rather than just a fat short one.
              Sometimes less can be more, just as more can be less.

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                Doing barbell squats or other heavy lifting right out of the gate is not spot on. Any weight training should be approached with care. Not because of fear but to avoid injury. One week of conditioning is not enough for any training in my opinion.
                Squats don't have to be heavy or dead lifts, cleans whatever. I've taught a few newbies weight lifting and I start with the compound lifts. Only problem is someone who knows what they're doing has to make sure you do the lifts right and you need to start with light weights. Light weight high reps till you get the hang of it then push the weight up.

Don't know exactly how this relates to PE???? I did JP90 but thought it was too time intensive so I just cut back on the program, end result it worked for me. I would say JP90 is good to experience a wide ranging PE routine. On the other hand if you follow it word for word it may be too much for some guys and they just give up or never even get started.

Right now I only do PE every third day because I mostly do squeezes and that is working well for me now. Problem was I was kind of lost for a few months trying to figure out what worked etc. I'm going after straight up girth and squeezes are doing the job. I've pushed myself to the point of getting red circles on glans and clamping to me seems to bring the danger level of over doing it up a little to high for me. Not worth having a bigger dick if it doesn't work.... There's a few parts of your body that you need to pay special attention to safety. Lose a finger, toe, part of an ear not a big deal. Lose an eye, dick doesn't work, big deal.
                WIItard
                Last edited by WIItard; 02-15-2015, 12:50 AM.
                7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                8 X 6 goal
                8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Clamping is risky,a lot of guys are desparate at the start so will ignore caution. Ignoring caution with clamping is dangerous. Simple.
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thanks. I didn't know the routine I am doing and enjoying so much is so ridiculous. I guess I was just too stupid to realize it. Since your expressing your opinion, here's mine. At this point in my life there is no way in hell I will have any kind of mechanical device or hardware on my most valued possession. I don't see me ever being convinced otherwise. You can hook a bulldozer to yours if you want. Leave mine out of it.

Comment

"not sexually mature enough to understand"? You don't seem to understand when you compare working out with weights to working smooth muscle. Completely different.

Comment

Hi ooOmegAaa. Welcome to the gym.

Lets jump right in shall we?? :-)

Here are three concrete blocks. I will meet you up on the 37th floor. You will see an open window there,,,,,proceed to climb out on the flag pole, and while balanced on one foot, start juggling the blocks. You will be scored on time and style.

Now wouldn't you think that it would be better to start with oranges on the ground floor and not be under the gun to produce results at first?? It's better to drop the oranges while learning than to fall to the ground killing yourself and others around you. Yes OTHERS,,,,because condoning such advanced methods would be putting ourselves on the line for you. I don't think anyone here wants you injured (it happens).

Sound good? Once again we are all here to help you.
                        Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

It's a curiosity question Omega, based from some personal positive experience, right? Understandable.

The thing is, the risk of advanced exercises usually don't become apparent until it's too late. After an injury. Might happen the first time, might not. But it has happened.

To keep with the gym analogy, clamping isn't so much the squat, it's the max press. Short time, high intensity, maximum effect.

And the JP90 is the basic workout rotation. Lower body on odd days, upper on evens. Involved, yes, but gets you started by building everything up a little. Gets you ready for the max press, and dead lifts later on.

And no responsible personal trainer is going to throw a new gym member on the bench to do a max press set. That would just be unwise.

So, it may work for you now. But please do use caution, because the risk is there, and people are only looking out for others who may not understand just where the risk lies.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Awesome analogies and comparisons used here.

I understand your point omega,I clamp and believe it is by far the best girth technique in PE,but am glad I waited 6 months of PE training before doing it. I love my routine now but it would be irresponsible to recommend it to anyone with less than a few months conditioning under their belt.
                            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                            X