Big vein on side of penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big vein on side of penis

I have a huge vein in the side of my penis, im talking huge. It seems to come out of nowhere on my penis and ends just as abruptly. I've had it as long as I can remember and I am just wondering if this is common or if anyone knows about this or has one. It protrudes out about .5-1 cm when erect and is around 1.5 cm wide and about an inch long.
    Sometimes less can be more, just as more can be less.

Possible lymphocele. Did it appear after clamping or pumping?
    11/5/14-- Start
    BPFSL- 6.15" BPEL-- 6.00" MEG-- 6.50"
    01/13/15
    BPFSL- 6.30" BPEL-- 6.20" MEG-- 6.50"
    04/13/15
    BPFSL- 6.75" BPEL-- 6.60" MEG-- 6.50"

Comment

No I've had it fever since I can remember. ive also never clamped or pumped.

Comment

If you had it forever then you are fine. Some guys have veiny dicks like they have veiny forearms.

Comment

Ya i think its just a huge vein but I just wanted to make sure and was wondering if anyone else had one lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rocket50 View Post
            I have a huge vein in the side of my penis, im talking huge. It seems to come out of nowhere on my penis and ends just as abruptly. I've had it as long as I can remember and I am just wondering if this is common or if anyone knows about this or has one. It protrudes out about .5-1 cm when erect and is around 1.5 cm wide and about an inch long.

over 1/2" yeah right? just don't break it since you will bleed out with in seconds

1/4" is believable but not 1/2 "

the photo is to scale
            http://i.imgur.com/kSqowQj.png
            Thick_Unit
            Banned
            Last edited by Thick_Unit; 02-25-2015, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Might have been overestimating but it is at least 1 cm when erect I can tell you that much.

Comment

Working...
              X