X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newer World Penis Size Study

http://www.dailyhiit.com/hiit-blog/h...penises-world/

Check it out
    If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

So which brave soul crept into North Korea with a measuring tape, ha ha
    The Newt's Progress

Comment

Pretty sure I've seen these stats before. What about Girth though?

Comment

Weird I didn't get measured. Did you?
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Okay from now on who ever starts a thread about new penis size studies owes me a box of cookies.... and I will collect them!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

This is a well known scam.

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay,another penis size study.
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by bored View Post
                Pretty sure I've seen these stats before. What about Girth though?
                Yeah there are a number of these out there.

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                Weird I didn't get measured. Did you?
                I've only answered online surveys with honesty
                Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                Okay from now on who ever starts a thread about new penis size studies owes me a box of cookies.... and I will collect them!
                Good luck in your cookie endeavors

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                This is a well known scam.
                They're all survey based studies and it is easy to accumulate results from many sources and put them into your own results. Surveys of course have their limitations but I tend to lean toward penis size surveys being closer to fact b/c I give honest measurements when replying to them b/c I want to see what the real results are. I could be absolutely wrong as well and everyone else is lying but there will never be any proof of that either just like there isn't that those results are false and/or a scam.
                If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

I have never once been asked to participate in any survey ever! I'm pretty sure they make this stuff up!
                  "Those who know others have knowledge,
                  those who know themselves have insight.
                  Those who master others have force,
                  those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

There are studies and then there are surveys, I have not heard of a uniform and scientific worldwide penis size study.

As for believing self reported surveys because they will not lie as they also want to know how they measure up, the problem here is that ill intentions are not the problem, lack of proper and unified scientific procedure discredits the results, at least in a scientific sense to call it a study.

From what I understand, this relies on different surveys and studies gathered from different times and using different methodology, which can hardly qualify in my humble opinion.
                    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

The link didnt work

EDIT: Nvm it works now.
                      Starting stats:
                      01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                      22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                      After a long break:
                      01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                      16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                      Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                        There are studies and then there are surveys, I have not heard of a uniform and scientific worldwide penis size study.

As for believing self reported surveys because they will not lie as they also want to know how they measure up, the problem here is that ill intentions are not the problem, lack of proper and unified scientific procedure discredits the results, at least in a scientific sense to call it a study.

From what I understand, this relies on different surveys and studies gathered from different times and using different methodology, which can hardly qualify in my humble opinion.
                        Actually no, this world penis size thing was made up by 2 guys over drinks no study, survey or research .

Comment

I keep asking ladies to study mine, but complete unified results, no study.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Seen this before, and very likely fake. At least I'm bigger than all the countries though....must be from the moon. lol
                            Original/Current Stats:
                            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

So that's why NK wants to blow up the world..
                              Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                              Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                              Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X