Extending and jelqing the same day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extending and jelqing the same day

Hi guys I would like to know is it safe to use my penis extender and do my jelqs the same day.I extend 5 days a week for 4 to 5 Hrs per day.I jelq for 25 to 30 mins on my jelq days is it safe.And will it give me faster gains if I do this thanks.

I don't see where there would be any problem with that. It's no different than stretching and jelqing the same day.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yes, it is okay to jelq and extend on the same day, follow your PIs to gauge the amount of reps or time in the extender and you will be fine.

In my opinion, jelqing is a good supplement to extending, they work good together.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Yup, it is fine! I always found jelqing or manual stretching before extending to work great for me
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
        X