Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Won't you eventually lose what you gained?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't you eventually lose what you gained?

Hi PEGym

So I was just thinking, when you stop PE, won't you just slowly lose your gains? For example say someone were to get a new job where they have no time, or join the military. They wouldn't be able to continue and would lose their gains right?

There is always time for maintenance a couple days a week.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Cementing Your Gains: Make your PE Gains Permanent
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Are erections a form of maintenance?
        “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”
        -Og Mandino

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          There is always time for maintenance a couple days a week.
          I'm talking about people who really don't have any time

Comment

Originally posted by THOTbreaker View Post
            Are erections a form of maintenance?
            Maybe, not sure

Comment

Some guys lose a lot of gains, other guys say they lose none. It is all variable, but you will more than likely keep a large proportion of your gains if you do PE for any kind of decent length of time (1 year +).
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                Some guys lose a lot of gains, other guys say they lose none. It is all variable, but you will more than likely keep a large proportion of your gains if you do PE for any kind of decent length of time (1 year +).
                A member recently posted on PEGym (I believe his name was "ski***" the stars mean I forget the rest of his name) and he said he had lost all of his gains when he took 14 months off. It's just kinda scary thinking I may lose all my progress if something comes up

Comment

I say there is zero chance in hell that if a dude quits PE permanently that he keeps anything he gained. Name one lifter who quit permanently for whatever reason that maintained his muscle mass. I do believe some guys can do minimum maintenance and keep some or most of their gains better than others, and others might lose their gains more slowly - but eventually everyone will lose almost everything if they quit totally. I don't care if you have been doing PE for 10 years or 10 days.
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by efip View Post
                    Hi PEGym

So I was just thinking, when you stop PE, won't you just slowly lose your gains? For example say someone were to get a new job where they have no time, or join the military. They wouldn't be able to continue and would lose their gains right?
                    You do lose some gains but not everything. I have been PEing for around 14 years and have never lost more than half an inch in length and girth after a lay off. Everything I lost I gained back after about a month to a month and a half when I started PE again.

You don't need a lot of time to PE if you know what you're doing. You can completely fatigue your penis in 10-15 minutes with higher intensity exercises provided you give it your everything. With that higher intensity training you will need more days off to fully recover.

I did PE in college with a full schedule, in the Navy on a submarine working 15hr days, and while working. There is no reason you can't PE with what little time you do have and make it work for you.
                    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                      You do lose some gains but not everything. I have been PEing for around 14 years and have never lost more than half an inch in length and girth after a lay off. Everything I lost I gained back after about a month to a month and a half when I started PE again.

You don't need a lot of time to PE if you know what you're doing. You can completely fatigue your penis in 10-15 minutes with higher intensity exercises provided you give it your everything. With that higher intensity training you will need more days off to fully recover.

I did PE in college with a full schedule, in the Navy on a submarine working 15hr days, and while working. There is no reason you can't PE with what little time you do have and make it work for you.
                      I agree with you about keeping up a minimum maintenance schedule, and I agree 100% with you about intensity. The poster's comments though were what happens if you quit completely, and when I read comments from guys saying you can quit totally and hold onto most of your gains if you "cement them" I say that is ludicrous.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                        I say there is zero chance in hell that if a dude quits PE permanently that he keeps anything he gained. Name one lifter who quit permanently for whatever reason that maintained his muscle mass. I do believe some guys can do minimum maintenance and keep some or most of their gains better than others, and others might lose their gains more slowly - but eventually everyone will lose almost everything if they quit totally. I don't care if you have been doing PE for 10 years or 10 days.
                        Bodybuilding =/= Penis Enlargement

Unless you're brand new to PE and stop within a few months, there is no way you're going lose everything and shrink back to your starting size. You may lose EQ and with it a half an inch in girth, slightly more in length, but you're still going to have permanent gains.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                          I agree with you about keeping up a minimum maintenance schedule, and I agree 100% with you about intensity. The poster's comments though were what happens if you quit completely, and when I read comments from guys saying you can quit totally and hold onto most of your gains if you "cement them" I say that is ludicrous.
                          I didn't say anything about "keeping up a minimum maintenance schedule" or cementing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post

What is your routine? I'm assuming it is short and high intensity?

Comment

Originally posted by efip View Post
                              What is your routine? I'm assuming it is short and high intensity?
                              Warm up, a few sets of light and quick wet jelqs under 20 reps to get blood flowing, then either 10-15 hard wet jelqs lasting 10 seconds for however many sets I need to finish in rest pause fashion, or Bathmate, OR clamp, 10-20min with as much intensity as I can take for that long. I rotate devices every other workout so I don't get clamp bruises around the base of my penis or get a bunch of ring bruises and sheared skin from my Bathmate. Did I say I use a lot of intensity? I'm also working on head girth too so I do a head exercise to maximize the head. I warm up like before, do a few head jelqs, and then triple wrap a jelly cock ring around my glands and do light Ulis every 30 seconds for 10-20min. Rest 2-3 days and repeat.

I'm doing this routine 2 times a week, but it depends on how quickly I heal and right now my recovery is taxed from dieting down and working out hard. If I need to I will cut it back to once a week and will still see some growth from it. My PE gains tend to slow to a crawl with a 1,000cal+ deficiency and then max out when I'm eating at or above maintenance calories again.

Comment

Working...
                              X