2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Statistics

Hey everyone. As you are probably all aware, we have annual PE challenges to encourage members, inspire new PE'ers, but also to conduct some formal research on PE and gains. 2014 was a rollercoaster on a year on the forum and for the annual challenge also, and our number crunching (thanks popol!) has enabled us to have a greater insight into possible gains, differences between girth and length gains, numbers of people who drop out, numbers who don't gain at all, and some of the top gainers too. If you have not read these threads so far, they might also be useful for you to understand different types of gains that could be expected and so forth:

Top Performers

League of Legends

Also, here are links to the very first challenge in 2013 and the challenge last year where the below stats are taken from:

2013 Challenge

2014 Challenge

Furthermore, if you would like to participate in this year's challenge or see the list, here is the thread:

2015 Challenge

So without further ado, have a look at this beautiful table that popol constructed for us and we hope that you enjoy the hours we put into the number crunching. Popol and Mebs

Total members
    3months=45; 6months=57
    3 months
    (numbers)

3 months (%)
    6 months (numbers)
    6 months (%)
    12 months (numbers)
    12 months (%)
    Set Length Goals (quitters included)
    93.3%
    86%
    57 98.3%
    Set Length Goals (quitters excluded)
    82%
    87%
    21 36.2%
    Set Girth Goals (quitters included)
    66.6%
    37 64.9%
    52 90%
    Set Girth Goals (quitters excluded)
    60%
    73.9%
    16 27.6%
    Hit Length Goals (quitters included)
    19%
    10.2%
    4 6.9%
    Hit Length Goals (quitters excluded)
    34%
    25% 2 9.5%
    Hit Girth Goals (quitters included)
    10%
    10.8%
    2 3.5%
    Hit Girth Goals (quitters excluded)
    17.6%
    23.5%
    2 12.5%
    Hit All Goals (quitters included)

2 3.5%
    Hit All Goals (quitters excluded)

2 11%
    Highest Length Goal/Gain
    kickinthemebs
    +.375/+.375
    GymRatGuy
    +0.5/+0.56

Kirkoloft
    +1/+1

Highest Girth Goal/Gain
    mannakonda
    +.3/+.4
    GymRatGuy
    +0.175/+0.5

Kirkoloft
    +0.5/+0.5

Members quit or did not check in
    37.8%
    59.6%
    36 62%
    Members who did not gain
    28.6%
    30.4%
    5 22.7%
    Members who gained
    71.4%
    69.5%
    17 77.3%
    Total amount of length gains
    3.35"
    4.265"
    5.92"
    Total amount of girth gains
    2.025"
    2.415"
    3.52"
    Average length gains (quitters excluded)
    0.135"
    0.193"

0.37"
    Average girth gains (quitters excluded
    0.106"
    0.115"

0.22"

Last edited by kickinthemebs; 02-15-2015, 04:24 PM.
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Inspirational numbers! Congratulations to Kirkoloft for sure! Thanks for going to the trouble to do this Kick & Popol, it helps bring legitimacy to what we're doing to have some sort of methodical case studies.
    Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

The average length/girth gains in a year is very interesting.

Great job on this, hope 2015 is even bigger

Comment

I think the quitting rate of 62% is quite good. At first I thought it was very high, but in reality if you look at the table of the members, there are some of our most dedicated and consistent members on there. It is a very complimentary number in fact because there appears to be a strong correlation between people who are active/stay active on the forum and consistency/sticking to their routine. I plan on doing a study someday of the introduction posts on the forum, and calculating the percentage of those that last a year of PE. I guarantee it will be far less than 10%. So the 2014 challenge shows that either dedicated/consistent members partake in goals and challenges, or that goals and challenges help guys stay consistent, or both.

Comment

Great job Kickin! Its nice to see I made it on the list
          Starting stats:
          01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
          22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
          After a long break:
          01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
          16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
          Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Interesting numbers. My gains fall right in line with the average gain. Guess I didn't do so bad after all.

Comment

It takes a special person to put this kind of effort into helping people to find two willing to do so much is flat awe inspiring. Thank you both very much. I have a feeling I will not make the best achiever line this year, but I am proud to be included. In wish I had done these challenges for the last two years. Let's do this thing this year and kick that 60% quit rate right in the ass.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Is the 3 month check-in at the end of March or beginning of April? I believe I started mid-January
                Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
                Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
                Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

I'm going to be on that list next year!

Comment

Either! We are not "that" strict 1st April, myself and popol will be looking for some updates. You can give us your gains a week or two before that date, or shortly after it, whichever suits. Just make sure you give us your details either way, as it really helps give us an accurate portrayal of gains.

Originally posted by PatheticMedic View Post
                    Is the 3 month check-in at the end of March or beginning of April? I believe I started mid-January

Comment

Thanks Wishful!

I would just like to really thank Popol for his help on this. I think I would have been driven mad and given up if I didn't get his help and wise words

Yes, I agree. Let's try to get that figure up from 60%. We need to stay united and support each other's logs. Especially the newer guys/guys starting this year. The highest drop-out ratios were from new members, so the more experienced guys will be vital in helping out others to stay on track [p.s. a lot of you are doing an excellent job of this already... not looking at anyone in particular.. *cough* wishful *cough" ]

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                      It takes a special person to put this kind of effort into helping people to find two willing to do so much is flat awe inspiring. Thank you both very much. I have a feeling I will not make the best achiever line this year, but I am proud to be included. In wish I had done these challenges for the last two years. Let's do this thing this year and kick that 60% quit rate right in the ass.

Comment

p.p.s. - Myself and Popol are going to drastically increase that girth average for the competition this year

Comment

I just wanted to add "6 months" and "12 months" gains are actually the gains which were made at a given date.
                          So the "6 months column" doesn't necessarily reflect gains made after 6 months of PE, since some joined later on.
                          This bein said, the 3 months column does reflect the gains made after 3 months of PE.

We had to deal with someone else's method to make this cute little table, next year hopefully we'll still be alive to crunch our own beloved numbers.

p.p.s. - Myself and Popol are going to drastically increase that girth average for the competition this year
                          I'm gonna grow so fat I'll need my own table not to ruin the average
                          Last edited by popol5169; 02-16-2015, 07:43 AM.
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                            Will be interesting to see how much you guys will gain from a full year of girth work.
                            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Great collaboration, Good job kick and popol!
                              GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Working...
                              X