Thanks! I guess I missed it!

Leave a comment:

• jockinthebox
    replied
    Thanks! I guess I missed it!

Leave a comment:

• kickinthemebs
    replied
    It is stickied in the progress forum. It was also in the first post of this thread. Here is a link: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...challenge.html

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
    OK, I'm a newbie and can't find where you sign up for the 2015 challenge. Could one of the Mods sticky it so it stays on the main forums screen? I'd bet participation would increase significantly if there's a way to keep the challenge in front of the members all year...IMO.

Leave a comment:

• BigO
    replied
    Hey JITB, There's no stickys available for the main forum page, but it is a sticky at the top of the progress forum.

Leave a comment:

• jockinthebox
    replied
    OK, I'm a newbie and can't find where you sign up for the 2015 challenge. Could one of the Mods sticky it so it stays on the main forums screen? I'd bet participation would increase significantly if there's a way to keep the challenge in front of the members all year...IMO.

Leave a comment:

• closed224
    replied
    I find merit in your propositions, but I still think the penis is designed to grow long more than around.

Leave a comment:

• kickinthemebs
    replied
    Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
    We still have to take into account less people aimed for girth ( ) .
    But otherwise I do agree with your statement.

True, but you are slightly splitting hairs there haha, 98% set length goals vs. 90% who set girth goals, not a massive difference It is very strange that there is such a massive difference in gains in these areas though if nearly everyone wants both length and girth. Here are a few reasons that I put forward for the difference in the league of legends thread, see if anyone agrees or disagrees with them:

Possible Reasons for Length/Girth Gain Differences:

- Beginner routines and routines generally tend to be predominantly length focused, i.e. manual stretches and jelqing at low erection levels. Early large gains in length, people tend to stick with that routine because it was giving them gains.

- At the end of the day, length is far easier for guys to gain in, for the most part. It is FAR easier to gain an inch in length than an inch in girth, for the predominance of the PE community.

- Because it is easier to gain length over girth, members tend to keep on going with their length-focused routines. If they are not seeing girth gains, then stick with something that is at least giving you gains.

- Guys tend to want more length than girth, for whatever reasons.

- Most girth exercises are quite advanced, and clamping for example is not recommended before 6 months of PE experience. Most people are hard gainers when it comes to girth, so it is a long time into their PE career before they can dedicate to the more advanced exercises for which they need to see girth gains.

Leave a comment:

• closed224
    replied
    Thanks for the compliment, have a cough drop. I think if there were a correlation study done of an average penis length vs girth the gains would be similar. It seems to me the penis is generally designed to grow more long than around. Only an opinion, but seems so to me.

Leave a comment:

• popol5169
    replied
    We still have to take into account less people aimed for girth ( ) .
    But otherwise I do agree with your statement.

Leave a comment:

• kickinthemebs
    replied
    Another very interesting statistic to further support the difficulty of gaining girth over length for most guys is calculating the difference between total length (5.95") and girth gains (3.52"). The total girth gains is approximately 60% of the total length gains, meaning that it is nearly twice as hard to gain girth than length. This number has been supported a few times in my studies of PE gains, where I discuss it at the bottom of this post here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...tml#post861229

Interesting to keep in mind for those looking for girth. It is also a massive kudos to those who have/are gaining girth because of its general difficulty to gain amongst members. More interesting stuff

Leave a comment:

• GeeMox
    replied
    Great collaboration, Good job kick and popol!

Leave a comment:

• PurpleOnes
    replied
    Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
    p.p.s. - Myself and Popol are going to drastically increase that girth average for the competition this year
    Will be interesting to see how much you guys will gain from a full year of girth work.

Leave a comment:

• popol5169
    replied
    I just wanted to add "6 months" and "12 months" gains are actually the gains which were made at a given date.
    So the "6 months column" doesn't necessarily reflect gains made after 6 months of PE, since some joined later on.
    This bein said, the 3 months column does reflect the gains made after 3 months of PE.

We had to deal with someone else's method to make this cute little table, next year hopefully we'll still be alive to crunch our own beloved numbers.

p.p.s. - Myself and Popol are going to drastically increase that girth average for the competition this year
    I'm gonna grow so fat I'll need my own table not to ruin the average
    Last edited by popol5169; 02-16-2015, 07:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kickinthemebs
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X