Your secret Oil/lotion for increasing blood flow + post workout healing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your secret Oil/lotion for increasing blood flow + post workout healing

I used to use cocoa butter during my jelq session, but lately I really want to create my own special mixture that will have both the properties of increasing blood flow, while at the same time heal the post workout beat up penis for recovery.

I know some people use vitamin E oil, aloe vera, Vitamin B oil for recovery and such, but what about for increasing blood flow? Will a small amount of chili powder work? I assumed the slight burning sensation might help? (as long as it's mild)

If you were to create a mixture of oil for (blood flow/healing) what would you use?

I found a few links here about other oils that supposedly have some beneficial effects, but most of these oils such as lavender,etc they're just essential oil that people use for aroma therapy and such, so i wonder how effective they really are when applied to our purpose.
    herbal recipes: FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION, WEAK PENIS
    5 Ways To Get Stronger Penis With The Help Of Essential Oils | USA, UK Herbal Supplements

You want to put chilli powder on your best friend? You know that slight burning you may feel is a chemical burn don't you? Chemical burns don't bring blood; they burn tissue. Try a jalapeno!!!!!~????
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      You want to put chilli powder on your best friend? You know that slight burning you may feel is a chemical burn don't you? Chemical burns don't bring blood; they burn tissue. Try a jalapeno!!!!!~????
      No wait, let him do it. He will learn.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Have a look here for some good info, especially the EVO oil. I think that may be what you are looking for.

Created by a penile exerciser who uses the online alias Eroset, EVO combines several essential oils and herbs that are vasodilators—meaning they open your blood vessels and increase blood flow. As a result, EVO is great for increasing hardness and overall penile health. Many men have also found it useful in quickly dissipating thrombose veins and other unwanted side effects.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Chili powder sounds good, I also wrap a tortilla as an ADS.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Some shredded cheddar maybe?
            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
            Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
            Goal 8x6
            Getinbig's progress log
            Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Chilli powder, tortillas, cheddar.... You guys are "thinking outside the bun".

Comment

LOL... ok chili powder crossed off the list ahahah

anyways, back on topic, is there ANYthing that we can apply to increase bloodflow? would cinnamon powder work? it wont burn, but cinnamon does increase blood flow if taken orally.

i'm just trying to think of ways to combine healing and bloodflow into one mixture

Comment

Just use the red "Platinum Wet" lube. It's got everything you need and cleans up with water.

Comment

Shunga virility cream great for erection strengthener and even better whilst having sex both you and and your partner will enjoy it. The fun I've had with that cream my favourite sex product to date

Comment

Originally posted by glober View Post
                      I used to use cocoa butter during my jelq session, but lately I really want to create my own special mixture that will have both the properties of increasing blood flow, while at the same time heal the post workout beat up penis for recovery.

I know some people use vitamin E oil, aloe vera, Vitamin B oil for recovery and such, but what about for increasing blood flow? Will a small amount of chili powder work? I assumed the slight burning sensation might help? (as long as it's mild)

If you were to create a mixture of oil for (blood flow/healing) what would you use?

I found a few links here about other oils that supposedly have some beneficial effects, but most of these oils such as lavender,etc they're just essential oil that people use for aroma therapy and such, so i wonder how effective they really are when applied to our purpose.
                      herbal recipes: FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION, WEAK PENIS
                      5 Ways To Get Stronger Penis With The Help Of Essential Oils | USA, UK Herbal Supplements
                      Use this for recovery: Swole Lotion. It's soothing and has the amino acids needed for recovery and growth.

Comment

Don't let the haters stop you! If you want to rub chili peppers on you wang then do it. Just find a partner that likes really spicy food.

Comment

Working...
                        X