Edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging

What do you guys think of ejaculation after edging for atleast 10 minutes? Some people experience better length gains ive read on king's advanced beginner routine.

Generally the rules of thumb is reach your PONR 3 times before finishing your session (some people don't like to ejaculate when the edge). However, I would say 10 minutes is a bit of a bare minimum, a lot of people will edge for at least 20 and get towards 30 minutes.

Any edging is better than no edging so don't worry!
    Stats 14/06/2014 - BPEL: 6.4'' | NBPEL: 6.1'' | EG: 5.15'' | FL: 4.6''

Current - BPEL: 6.75'' | NBPEL: 6.25'' | MEG: 5.25'' | FL: 4.9''

Short Term Goal - BPEL: 6.9'' | NBPEL: 6.5' | EG: 5.5'' | FL: 5''

Long Term Goal - NBPEL: 7.2'' | EG: 5.7'' | FL: 5.5''

Comment

Tyty for the answer, thats all i wanted to know. So as long as i reach PONR a couple of times, then its alright to ejaculate. Im trying to build up towards 20 minutes

Comment

My best expansion during edging is when I get to do a 60-90 min session.

Comment

10 minutes of edging? It will do little for gains. Edging is best at 20+ minutes at the very least, some say 30+ minutes.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Yeah thats why i said im working my way up

Comment

Edging progress at risk: wet dreams or wet nightmares.

Hey fellas, I was wondering, how do you guys deal with them wet dreams? I took a nap and I started dreaming about intercourse, I was about to ejuaculate when I suddenly remember indream that I was edging and I quickly woke up before I reached third base I believe, in other words, I woke up before I ejaculated. I though I could deal with them wet dreams by edging daily, but I guess I was mistaken, this means my training is at risk of being sabotaged! By my own mind! If this happened to me during a nap, what would have happened in my daily night sleep? All my progress could be destroyed in one night by a wet dream, what a nightmare. I was just wondering how do you fellas deal with them?

Comment

Edging does not mean you should refrain from ejaculation, it is healthy to ejaculate two to three times a week, you can do it at the end of your edging session.

It seems to be affecting you badly, so much that it woke you up from a wet dream, which is your body's way of telling you it needs to ejaculate.

Enjoy your life and sexuality, there is no need to deprive yourself like that, you can train for PE or Pre-E and enjoy it as well.
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by Durandal View Post
                  Hey fellas, I was wondering, how do you guys deal with them wet dreams? I took a nap and I started dreaming about intercourse, I was about to ejuaculate when I suddenly remember indream that I was edging and I quickly woke up before I reached third base I believe, in other words, I woke up before I ejaculated. I though I could deal with them wet dreams by edging daily, but I guess I was mistaken, this means my training is at risk of being sabotaged! By my own mind! If this happened to me during a nap, what would have happened in my daily night sleep? All my progress could be destroyed in one night by a wet dream, what a nightmare. I was just wondering how do you fellas deal with them?
                  More intense stimulation when you edge, if possible regular sex, so the body demands more and more to get off. I haven't had a wet dream since beating pre e.
                  "Destroyed by a wet dream, what a nightmare". Great quote
                  A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                  Pelvic Floor Balance./
                  Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                  JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                    Edging does not mean you should refrain from ejaculation, it is healthy to ejaculate two to three times a week, you can do it at the end of your edging session.

It seems to be affecting you badly, so much that it woke you up from a wet dream, which is your body's way of telling you it needs to ejaculate.

Enjoy your life and sexuality, there is no need to deprive yourself like that, you can train for PE or Pre-E and enjoy it as well.
                    I do ejaculate after them edging sessions, I apologize for the misunderstanding, I should have explained myself a little more. I meant to say that "I remembered indream about PEing, and Edging, and I woke up so that my progress wouldnt be lost to a wet dream. It was scary, All my progress gone in one night! I think i am having wet nightmares. But yeah.

Comment

Relax, you will not loose your progress if you ejaculate, try not to turn it into a chore, try to enjoy your journey.
                      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by longerlastingnoob View Post
                        More intense stimulation when you edge, if possible regular sex, so the body demands more and more to get off. I haven't had a wet dream since beating pre e.
                        "Destroyed by a wet dream, what a nightmare". Great quote
                        I see, well, this is my first wet dream in a long time, the worst part is that them wet dreams are unexpected. They come at night, destroy one guy's progress, and leave as wet nightmares! But yeah.

Thanks man, I just wrote it in there to make it seem more..umm... well... I don't know to be honest... it just came in mind while I was typing.

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                          Relax, you will not loose your progress if you ejaculate, try not to turn it into a chore, try to enjoy your journey.
                          I was thinking on taping myself with duct tape to the wall every time I go to sleep to prevent stimulation in wet dreams. The idea of edging is to teach the body to last longer during sexual activity. In a wet dream, one doesn't edge! One could ejaculate right away, and all those timely edging periods of teaching the body to last long would be lost! Its like wet dreams do the opposite of edging! That's why they are a danger to PE trainees like me!

Comment

What your body does on its own is different from what you do when you are awake and in control.

Having wet dreams is a positive thing, do not waste that by worrying needlessly. You can edge, PE, have sex, improve yourself, all that and enjoy it at the same time, you should not be worrying about this, it is good.

Comment

You sure about this? Im worried on my Edging not progressing because of them wet dreams interfering with my training.

Comment

Working...
                              X