PE questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE questions

(I cant find the answers to the following questions)

1. Is 2 strokes 1 jelq? So in the JP90 if you do 50 jelqs it means 100 strokes Some people are doing 500 -1000 jelqs ?

2. Should i do more jelqs if my EQ is getting beter in the sessions ?

3. Is it better to do 50 jelq then pause and 50 again pause 50 again . Or doing 150 jelq immediatly .?

4. I use baby oil . Is cacao butter a better lubricant ?

5. Are ligaments the two strings on the groin area? And should i apply heat to the ligaments so i can stretch better?

Good questions, lowkey stalking this thread too see answers lol

Comment

1. In JP90, yes two hands counts as one stroke.

2. Gradually work up to the full routine, 150 regular jelqs and 90 v-jelqs.

3. No need to pause between exercises, in JP90, you do 50 wet jelqs followed by 30 v-jelqs and repeat until you have completed the allocated amount.

4. I say yes, for more lubricant options please refer to the links below.

Go natural for lubrication

Essential Vein Oil: EVO

Personal Lubricants: The Best and Worst Lubricants to Use for PE

5. Warmup your shaft, but not the testicles. The ligaments connect your penis to the pubic bone.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
        1. In JP90, yes two hands counts as one stroke.

2. Gradually work up to the full routine, 150 regular jelqs and 90 v-jelqs.

3. No need to pause between exercises, in JP90, you do 50 wet jelqs followed by 30 v-jelqs and repeat until you have completed the allocated amount.

4. I say yes, for more lubricant options please refer to the links below.

Go natural for lubrication

Essential Vein Oil: EVO

Personal Lubricants: The Best and Worst Lubricants to Use for PE

5. Warmup your shaft, but not the testicles. The ligaments connect your penis to the pubic bone.
        What about warming up the ligs?

Comment

Originally posted by DarthPinhead View Post
          What about warming up the ligs?
          If you wrap a rice sock or a heating pad around your shaft you will also warm up the area around the ligs, you should not warmup the testicles.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

1. Yes, 2 hands are 1 stroke, so if its easier to count, you can double it and count each hand as 1 stroke. That's 300 wet, 180 v. You should gradually work yourself up to this by the end of the 90 days by adding 10 or so per week.

2. Stick with the number of jeqs you are supposed to do. If EQ is up, that's great! That's what were after.

3. Weather you pause or not is up to you and how you feel. If you feal you are getting tired or sore, or notice any pain or numbness by all means pause. If you feel like you could do more then keep going. I personally paused and shook him around and massaged him after every 50 or so.

4. Personally I wouldn't use baby oil. That stuff seems to clog up my pores and I don't like it. I personally use a water based lube. It glides nice and smoothly, is easy to clean up, and if it starts to dry out, you just add a tiny little bit of water and its slick again. If I were to use an oil, it would be coconut oil. I actually have some that I massage in from time to time in hopes that it helps with discoloration and stretch marks. Plus it makes him soft and smooth. That reminds me, I need to start doing that more often, Ive been slacking!

5. Yes, your ligaments are what attaches your penis to the body. The suspensory ligament is on the top and is what holds your penis in and supports it when erect. Gradual, slow, easy tension on this ligament will eventually stretch it allowing for length gains. Pulling too hard too fast on this ligament could have serious consequences. As far as warmup goes, I usually hop in the bath, or use an electric heating pad. A small towel or washcloth ran under warm/hot water will do just as well. Just wrap it around the entire shaft for 5 min. or so and you should be good to go.
              lilbigman
              Member of the Month June 2015
              Last edited by lilbigman; 03-22-2015, 07:09 AM.

Comment

@lilbigman , Thanks man!! I couldnt have a beter explanation than this.
                PE master one day i will be a PE pro like you are.

Comment

So some people are doing 500-1000 jelqing ( 1000-2000 strokes) in one session? I do 150 jelqs and 90 v jelqs and it takes 40 min.

Comment

Focus on the quality, not the quantity, make every jelq count.

Too many reps is not good, listen to your penis, and be careful.

Comment

Quality over quantity. Build up very slowly. If you can gain with one then that is better. This will sound hypocritical as I am a high number jelqer. It has taken me years to reach this point. Never go up if you are gaining, and then follow your PIs if you decide to go up. Please, please, please never compare yourself to anyone else. Compare yourself to yourself. Enjoy your journey.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thnx, i will do my best

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                          Quality over quantity. Build up very slowly. If you can gain with one then that is better. This will sound hypocritical as I am a high number jelqer. It has taken me years to reach this point. Never go up if you are gaining, and then follow your PIs if you decide to go up. Please, please, please never compare yourself to anyone else. Compare yourself to yourself. Enjoy your journey.

About my PI"s i have last 3 days in a row "morning wood" and my erection doesnt go away for 15-30 min whatever i do . Should i wear loose pants , so it can expand ?

Comment

That is a good idea.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I couldn't agree more. JP90 would take me almost an hour and a half to complete. The biggest reason why is because I would do around 6 second or longer strokes. As the others have been telling you it's quality over quantity. I was more concerned with the quality of the jelq than I was with how many I did. I actually eventually stopped counting all together and started jelqing by time rather than count. This way I could set a timer and just concentrate on the quality of the jelq.

As far as the EQ goes, 15-30 min erections with no stimulation seems a bit much. I gotta ask, are you ejaculating regularly? You know, masturbating? This could be part of the issue. I think a person should ejaculate at least a couple times a week, preferably more. It is good for the prostate, and will help with over stimulation. Don't get me wrong, frequent and strong erections are a good indicator and an important contributing factor to gaining in my opinion. Its finding that balance that's important.

Comment

Working...
                              X