Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just had penoplasty done

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I just had penoplasty done

    Ok guys I'm a lazy guy, I joined here 5 years ago and only posted 5 times lol. I've never really got into all this penis enlargement thing even tho I wanted a bigger penis lol. I just thought oh next week, next Monday or the 1st of next month and always delayed it. I think most I lasted was 4 days straight.

    I ran into some easy money so I said the hell with it I'm going for it. The procedure I had done was both length and girth and I had the body fat sucked out my pubic region instead of the stomach to make him look bigger. As you'd imagine I'm in some excruciating pain.

    I'd like advice with exercises alongside the extendor which the surgeon says I won't see much gains without, yep I thought surgery was a quick fix but I was mistaken. I actually don't know how much I've grown since the bandage wrapped around my boy needs to stay on for a week so I can't see my boy for a couple more days. Which exercises is best for length? Shall I use andractim to aid gains or is it over kill? Which extendor is the best.

    I've never done much research and I'm too hurting I know if I dig deep I can find out all my questions but help a Bro I'm hurting. BTW my surgeon took before pics I could post my pics and results if you guys are interested.

  • #2
    so you got surgery as a quick fix so you didnt have to do PE and your dr basically said you have to do PE anyway.

    Lol my goodness dude. I hope you heal up quick man.

    Comment


    • #3
      The best approach would be to listen to your surgeon.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a manís rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kokprobs View Post
        so you got surgery as a quick fix so you didnt have to do PE and your dr basically said you have to do PE anyway.

        Lol my goodness dude. I hope you heal up quick man.
        Not necessarily cos the girth gains are there straight after op and I was told I can reach my maximum potential between 3-6 months so it does shave a bit of time off with the length which comes with some immediate results and the girth is there anyway.

        What's the best extendor guys

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
          The best approach would be to listen to your surgeon.
          Yeah I am gonna ask him about exercises but I doubt he'd give me any advice on the and andractim

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by I want a biggie View Post
            Not necessarily cos the girth gains are there straight after op and I was told I can reach my maximum potential between 3-6 months of using an extendor so it does shave a bit of time off with the length which comes with some immediate results and the girth is there anyway.

            What's the best extendor guys
            Edited

            Comment


            • #7
              REP Support for Phallosan Forte - Q & A

              REP Support for X4 Labs Penis Extender - Q & A

              REP Support for SizeGenetics - Q & A



              And from the MUST READ Sticky Threads - Device Forum thread:

              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a manís rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

              Comment


              • #8
                MrB8, IMHO, you are without a doubt this website's top 5 contributors. Seriously. I don't know how you keep track of all the best threads to help people.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by downthere View Post
                  MrB8, IMHO, you are without a doubt this website's top 5 contributors. Seriously. I don't know how you keep track of all the best threads to help people.
                  Thank you very much Downthere!
                  A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a manís rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm dead serious about that...You and TPW have literally changed my life in the short span of 6 months with my wife.

                    ETA: OP - I am really interested to hear if the surgery was worth it. And I'm not being mean... It just sounds really painful.
                    Last edited by downthere; 03-06-2015, 09:50 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      you did not PE before and now you most likely won't again. Quick fix people want quick solutions.

                      The messed fact is that eventually you will lose the fat that was put onto your wang. Basically you just wasted your money. Not trying to be mean.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The Girth will disappear in 1 - 3 years.
                        You can do PE to be the same size in girth after your dick absorbed the fat

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I saw this on a tv program the other day, the procedure was 4k and all they did was open up the pubic pad and cut one of the ligaments. When I heard you then have to wear weights and stretch for 8 hours a day it did make me laugh because it's for people who want a quick fix yet is more time consuming than normal pe. All for a predicted 1/16-2/16's length gains which you'd most likely get from 3 months jelqing anyway...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It's not really the money that bothers me I hope I didn't go through all this pain for nothing. It does feel bigger but I can't see my penis until another 3 days. I'll post the stats as soon as I get them.

                            I get free top ups my fat was stored in their lab and the doctor said I shouldn't lose more than 30% anyways

                            I'm optimistic still we'll have to wait and see and I think that this is more suitable for a lazy guy like me I don't mind wearing an extendor 8 hours a day for half a year

                            But guys do you think it's worth me doing some length exercises and ordering a few bottles of andractim?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by I want a biggie View Post
                              It's not really the money that bothers me I hope I didn't go through all this pain for nothing. It does feel bigger but I can't see my penis until another 3 days. I'll post the stats as soon as I get them.

                              I get free top ups my fat was stored in their lab and the doctor said I shouldn't lose more than 30% anyways

                              I'm optimistic still we'll have to wait and see and I think that this is more suitable for a lazy guy like me I don't mind wearing an extendor 8 hours a day for half a year

                              But guys do you think it's worth me doing some length exercises and ordering a few bottles of andractim?
                              Wow, you really are gullible aren't ya.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X