Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Gains, What's Next?!?

What's up guys!

In about 10 days I'll have finished my JP90! My gains have been logged and I've been doing some research on what to do next. I've read several "intermediate" workout routines and have a good understanding of what I'd like to gain- just unsure on what to start with next.

Here are my thoughts:
    - Further improve EQ
    - Focus on picking up some girth gains
    - Continue length gains

I don't think its too unreasonable to want those 3 things, so here is what I've built for my continuation:

Continue with warmup/stretches
    Jelq- 100/set
    Add in ULI's
    After 2-3 months add in Clamping

Due to my schedule, I do my workouts in the morning, so it's hard to edge because I don't really have time (and its not like I want to edge at 7am!)

I'm open to some suggestions or alterations! Open forum guys, let me know what you think!
    Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
    Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
    Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

If you were doing the full JP90 routine and posting gains, I'm not sure i'd change that, just add the ULI's if you want, but why mess with a routine that's yielding results?

Comment

I agree, as long as you are still seeing gains, don't change your routine. Squeezing every bit you can out of every routine is the best way to maximize your potential goals. Advancing too fast will only hinder the total gains you can achieve.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yeah, I'm keeping the JP90- most likely just going to add to it.

The other idea is that changing the course of workouts will trigger new gains. Different workouts will "confuse" the body and avoid muscle memory. Just a thought

Comment

I have to agree. Whenever I go bouncing around I slow myself down. A slight increase in reps, times makes some sense, but mostly if gaining stick with it. Congratulations on gains.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Try to confuse your penis and it will probably get pissed off. Do you do stretches?
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
              Try to confuse your penis and it will probably get pissed off. Do you do stretches?
              HAHA I absolutely love how we talk about our dicks like they're animals. They are definitely. But only us PE members think as such. "Try to confuse your penis and it will probably get pissed off." - the best thing I have ever heard in reference to a penis.
              Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
              When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
              Sid's Diary

Comment

You should see the lengths I have to go to when measuring time comes. Picture Saint Bernhard at bath time. Hahahahaha
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                  True! I've seen him get angry at me and it's not pretty! I do the entire JP90, stretches and all- but just the basic directional stretches.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with adding reps and intensity to the JP90 over time. You just need to stick with as long as you are still seeing gains. With PE you will be faced with the law of diminishing returns. In other word your gains will slow and you will need to work harder to continue to see further gains. That's what you save the advanced exercises for.
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                      With PE you will be faced with the law of diminishing returns. In other word your gains will slow and you will need to work harder to continue to see further gains. That's what you save the advanced exercises for.
                      I believe you are onto something there! I understand the logic behind it: keep working at minimal level until you stop seeing gains, then move up. I'm definitely going to keep my same routine, I think I may add some ULI's just for a boost in girth gains.

Comment

Working...
                      X