Question about PE Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about PE Research

I have lurked this forum on and off for months and I have noticed some avid PE people that seem passionate about this sort of thing. Are there any rumors of anyone planning to conduct actual research on PE to lessen the doubts of skeptics (like myself)? For example, recruiting volunteers who would perform penile exercises and measure them over a given period of time (before and after especially). If there were any significant results, it would be the first of its kind for exercises using only your hands, and it would surely gain attention in the scientific community. Can anyone could get in touch with a credible medical professional that would be willing to conduct this important research in a safe way? Getting volunteers shouldn't be too hard as long as people can be confident in their safety (after all, the end result for them could be a bigger penis. That's a nice incentive).

I've read about people saying that medical professionals wouldn't want to do this because they'd be afraid of the dangers of PE on people. While this may be true for a lot of medical staff, surely there are some interested in performing safe research on this topic. As far fetched as it sounds, it may just take people from this forum to participate in a study themselves if safety is the concern for medical staff, considering that you guys claim to do PE all of the time with no problems.

I want to add that this is NOT meant to spark a debate on whether or not PE is a scam. This thread concerns the possibility of actually conducting scientific research on PE, and the likelihood of that occurring in the near future. It is nice that there is a lot of personal anecdote on this topic, but that is not what I am interested in.

Thoughts?

I'm sure there have been small studies somewhere but any credible scientists would probably get hush money to stay away from that kind of research by the big Penis Pill and other Penile enhancement companies. If the info got out that you could increase your penile health as well as even make your penis bigger without using any products, I bet the loss in revenue would be millions.
    Sometimes less can be more, just as more can be less.

Comment

in reply to rocket50-
      Not that I don't consider that a possibility, but I honestly don't see it as very likely. If a researcher wants to do some PE research, it's hard to imagine those big companies even finding out about it in the first place. Maybe I'm wrong, but those companies would only find out about it after the research has already been published, which of course would be too late for them to do anything about. I can see how the word could get out about a study if you need a lot of funding for it, but this study costs next to nothing. all you need is hands and penises. However, I can actually see a lack of incentive for people to even conduct research on this area in general, not really so much as them being bribed not to do so. You spend a whole bunch of your time on research but you don't really get a dime out of it. Even if the results show gains, that's pretty much it, researchers can't really make money by figuring out that people can do this on their own. But yes, it will definitely hurt those fake pill companies and others as well. Assuming that their are gains to be found, I might add.
      heythereog
      Last edited by heythereog; 04-14-2015, 06:02 AM.

Comment

There have been some small studies but basically there isn't enough money to be made.

Comment

We log results here all the time. In my opinion our forums and many others like Bibs hanging forums and Thunder's Place are ongoing research labs.

We are scattered across the world each doing our own individual studies.

My research alone has proven that the penis can be made to be at least 1 1/2 inch longer and 3/4's of an inch thicker.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

An accurate scientific study would cost millions. Otherwise, just do a meta-analysis on the progress logs.

If anyone wants a conspiracy theory, here's one. EQ improvements are the most commonly experienced gains, and that is bad for pharmaceutical companies. All posts questioning the efficacy of PE are actually created by BigPharma shills who are determined to suppress the evidence!
            The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Yup, here is a quantitative data analysis for you: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post985181
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by drfrankencock View Post
                An accurate scientific study would cost millions. Otherwise, just do a meta-analysis on the progress logs.

If anyone wants a conspiracy theory, here's one. EQ improvements are the most commonly experienced gains, and that is bad for pharmaceutical companies. All posts questioning the efficacy of PE are actually created by BigPharma shills who are determined to suppress the evidence!
                EQ improvement and enlargement training should go hand in hand. Consider this interesting admission on wikipedia regarding the most popular stamina exercise- the kegel:

"Exercises are usually done to reduce urinary incontinence, reduce urinary incontinence after childbirth, and reduce premature ejaculatory occurrences in men, as well as to increase the size and intensity of erections [6]."

Bold
                emphasis mine; source: Kegel exercise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                  Yup, here is a quantitative data analysis for you: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post985181
                  An excellent link

Here's a similar updated client study: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...g-gainers.html

The above links might not qualify for medically established websites/literature as the assessments were performed by the subjects themselves. That doesn't necessarily invalidate the evidence- it just subjects it to a different level of criteria.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hello, thanks for asking. I would ask you to make an appointment with the doctor of your choice, have the doctor measure your penis according to our methods, BPEL, MEG, BEG, BPSFL, and any others you are interested in. Then start the JP90 program, be safe, consistent, persistent, and go to the doctor on a monthly basis and have the doctor track your progress.
                    Concurrently keep this information on a progress log here on the forums. We will advice you as you progress. Then you will have a medical doctor incentivised to study the efficacy of PE through you paying the bill. Let us know.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Feel free to follow my 6-Month PE experiment. I have video and pics of my before size available. After pics will be there in 6 months

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...video-log.html
                      If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                        Hello, thanks for asking. I would ask you to make an appointment with the doctor of your choice, have the doctor measure your penis according to our methods, BPEL, MEG, BEG, BPSFL, and any others you are interested in. Then start the JP90 program, be safe, consistent, persistent, and go to the doctor on a monthly basis and have the doctor track your progress.
                        Concurrently keep this information on a progress log here on the forums. We will advice you as you progress. Then you will have a medical doctor incentivised to study the efficacy of PE through you paying the bill. Let us know.
                        This is where things get complicated. You need to find a doctor that will cooperate, and they'll need to create a chemically induced erection in order to get a true measurement. I doubt you could even find a legitimate medical doctor who is willing to do this.
                        The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

This is where things get complicated. You need to find a doctor that will cooperate, and they'll need to create a chemically induced erection in order to get a true measurement. I doubt you could even find a legitimate medical doctor who is willing to do this.
                          Well if someone really wanted to pay an MD to advise and oversee the study they could find one somewhere. Medical Doctors are normal people and some of them for sure would be interested. If the could be part of a team that undoubtedly proved PE works there could be a profit return for them if they went about it right.

I think it would be tougher to find the person to pay the doctor.
                          If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

Or Just like at a sperm bank they could allow the patient to take matters into their own hands, or partners mouth?
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                            X