Average Penis Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average Penis Size

So apparently the average penis size is 5.4-5.9 inches erect. Anyone else think this is total bullshit? Almost every girl claims to have seen like a 10 incher, everyone on this site has like 7.5 average which is huge lol, and there seems to be just as many big penises as there are small ones. Is this something the media is spreading to make people feel better or what?

An interesting question that has never been discussed on this site. I think the general consensus is that the real range is about 6-8 inches for average but to make others feel better, the average is reported lower.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
      An interesting question that has never been discussed on this site. I think the general consensus is that the real range is about 6-8 inches for average but to make others feel better, the average is reported lower.
      Exactly what I'm thinking that's why I had to ask this question to see what you guys think

Comment

Nope, most reliable and clinical research is very strongly point to ~5.7x4.7" as the Median, or 50th Percentile for penis size. Everything you've stated is merely anecdotal and worthless for determining penis size. Here is why....

This is also a sight for increasing penis size, and those that post their size are more likely to be well endowed than those who aren't due to size confidence. Also, this is the internet with no verification and near complete anonymity which has been shown to inflate reported sizes. Hell even most internet surveys have average barely over 6", and that is when guys can fluff their numbers! Makes 5.7" seem very likely!

Women are also notoriously bad at gauging size, I've had women claim my ~8" is 10-12", I don't know if any would have questioned if I claimed 9", and a good number of them have said I was thick as well(more likely due to my base and head size than MEG) but still. And none of the women I've been with have claimed to have been with longer, and I'm pretty confident that most would describe me as larger than I am. And even when they said they were with really long cocks, they couldn't bottom out, so because I could I'm fairly confident their estimates of 8"ers was inflated as well and they were probably 7"ers whose owners claimed 8".

The media has no power over clinical research and maybe they'll report more about certain studies, but it isn't mainstream information. Anyone who does the research sees 5.7x4.7" as pretty much spot on agreement and very valid.
        Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
        Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
        Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
          Bahahaha, love the sarcasm. There seriously needs to be a [Sarcasm]Sarcasm[/Sarcasm] tag. PEskeptic, you continue to crack me up!
          Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
          Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Comment

Originally posted by Zman007 View Post
            Nope, most reliable and clinical research is very strongly point to ~5.7x4.7" as the Median, or 50th Percentile for penis size. Everything you've stated is merely anecdotal and worthless for determining penis size. Here is why....

This is also a sight for increasing penis size, and those that post their size are more likely to be well endowed than those who aren't due to size confidence. Also, this is the internet with no verification and near complete anonymity which has been shown to inflate reported sizes. Hell even most internet surveys have average barely over 6", and that is when guys can fluff their numbers! Makes 5.7" seem very likely!

Women are also notoriously bad at gauging size, I've had women claim my ~8" is 10-12", I don't know if any would have questioned if I claimed 9", and a good number of them have said I was thick as well(more likely due to my base and head size than MEG) but still. And none of the women I've been with have claimed to have been with longer, and I'm pretty confident that most would describe me as larger than I am. And even when they said they were with really long cocks, they couldn't bottom out, so because I could I'm fairly confident their estimates of 8"ers was inflated as well and they were probably 7"ers whose owners claimed 8".

The media has no power over clinical research and maybe they'll report more about certain studies, but it isn't mainstream information. Anyone who does the research sees 5.7x4.7" as pretty much spot on agreement and very valid.
            Excellent argument with backed up info. Congratulations on being hung as a horse by the way

Comment

Is this 5.7" BPEL or NBPEL?
              Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
              When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
              Sid's Diary

Comment

Originally posted by fcoop View Post
                Excellent argument with backed up info. Congratulations on being hung as a horse by the way
                Haha, thanks. This question isn't new, a lot of us forum veterans have had enough time to craft a well articulated response! And thanks, never hung enough, want more girth!! Is 5.5" MEG too much to ask for!

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
                Is this 5.7" BPEL or NBPEL?
                Bone Pressed. NBPEL brings way too much variance into testing and most clinical studies are BPEL. Who cares about the fat pad unless you are concerned about the fat pad. BPEL is the easiest and most reproducable way for measuring erect length.

Comment

So much truth there! My wife was convinced I had a 8.5/9 incher or in her words " when you cum its definitely 9 inches" Till I measured and showed her the actual size. Thing is before finding PEGYM I never measured so just assumed I was 8+ /as I was told.

Basically in many women's eyes 7 inches = 8/9 8 inches = 9/10....

I am curious though about the studies! Are they done with BPEL measurements or NBPEL?
                  Started Sept 2014: BPEL 7.25...EG 5.30
                  Current: BPEL 8.65...BPFSL 9.25...MEG 5.75...BEG 5.9
                  Goal: BPEL 9.0....EG 6.0

Comment

In the British newspaper today!!

Tracey Cox on what scientists really know about his most precious part | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Originally posted by finlandia View Post
                      So much truth there! My wife was convinced I had a 8.5/9 incher or in her words " when you cum its definitely 9 inches" Till I measured and showed her the actual size. Thing is before finding PEGYM I never measured so just assumed I was 8+ /as I was told.

Basically in many women's eyes 7 inches = 8/9 8 inches = 9/10....

I am curious though about the studies! Are they done with BPEL measurements or NBPEL?

Usually done bone pressed!!

Comment

Haha, thanks. This question isn't new, a lot of us forum veterans have had enough time to craft a well articulated response! And thanks, never hung enough, want more girth!! Is 5.5" MEG too much to ask for!

Bone Pressed. NBPEL brings way too much variance into testing and most clinical studies are BPEL. Who cares about the fat pad unless you are concerned about the fat pad. BPEL is the easiest and most reproducable way for measuring erect length.
                        Definitely agree every girl thinks a fat 6 incher is a 10 incher lolol. 8 inches is a fuckin horse I have just over 7 and if I hit 8 I'd be more than satisfied.

Comment

There's an average??? Well thank God I'm below it!, whatever it may be!
                          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I don't see how the average size can only be 5.7" BPEL. I really thought average BPEL would be 6.5 and upwards to be honest.
                            But we're never going to be able to measure every single man's penis and sort them in to the proper categories for demographics, (likely based on Country and ethnicity). So let's just say we're all monsters on here, and if not we some day will be. Keep at it guys!
                            Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                            When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                            Sid's Diary

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
                              I don't see how the average size can only be 5.7" BPEL. I really thought average BPEL would be 6.5 and upwards to be honest.
                              But we're never going to be able to measure every single man's penis and sort them in to the proper categories for demographics, (likely based on Country and ethnicity). So let's just say we're all monsters on here, and if not we some day will be. Keep at it guys!
                              Exactly haha the few thousands of people that use this site are the top percentile monsters in this world that know about PE everyone else is 5.7 lmfao

Comment

Working...
                              X