Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone know anything about the madingo stretch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know anything about the madingo stretch?

I've been surfing around the net and i haven't found anything educational regarding the stretch.all of the explanations are difficult to understand.so does anyone know anything about it?
    8 bpel x 5.25 mseg

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ody-tried.html

Never used it, but look for mandingo, not madingo.

Dad
    Starting BPEL 7.6875" Current 8"
    Starting EL 7" Current 7.375"
    Starting BEG 5" Current 5.5"
    Starting MEG 5" Current 5.25"

On Week 7 of JonPops Newbie Routine.

Goal is to not injure myself over the next 60 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Dad View Post
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ody-tried.html

Never used it, but look for mandingo, not madingo.

Dad
      my bad mad for the typo.I've seen that thread.there really isn't much there that explains it in better detail.thanks for the help though.
      8 bpel x 5.25 mseg

Comment

You're right, there is not a whole lot of simple discriptions. Your best bet is to just try it out. Each step at a time. It's not supposed to feel natural or comfortable. That's why it's a hardcore stretch.

Dad
        Starting BPEL 7.6875" Current 8"
        Starting EL 7" Current 7.375"
        Starting BEG 5" Current 5.5"
        Starting MEG 5" Current 5.25"

On Week 7 of JonPops Newbie Routine.

Goal is to not injure myself over the next 60 days.

Comment

i've tried this exercise. it gives a ridiculous stretch on the tunica if you leverage your wrist accordingly. though by doing this stretch i felt almost as if i was overworking my penis. maybe i just need to downgrade the amount of pull i use.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsetter439 View Post
            i've tried this exercise. it gives a ridiculous stretch on the tunica if you leverage your wrist accordingly. though by doing this stretch i felt almost as if i was overworking my penis. maybe i just need to downgrade the amount of pull i use.
            i got this from the mandingo stretch thread on thunders.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3657/3463265591_d6a846458e_o.jpg
            is this it? and if so, how long have you been doing the stretch, nd how often do you do it?

i think the stretch you describe is the stretch i am currently doing.is it basically grabbing behind the glans, pulling up and then almost wrapping the shaft around the wrist while your wrist is between your pelvic bone?
            8 bpel x 5.25 mseg

Comment

Originally posted by volta View Post
              i got this from the mandingo stretch thread on thunders.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3657/...a846458e_o.jpg
              is this it? and if so, how long have you been doing the stretch, nd how often do you do it?

i think the stretch you describe is the stretch i am currently doing.is it basically grabbing behind the glans, pulling up and then almost wrapping the shaft around the wrist while your wrist is between your pelvic bone?
              LOL! I made that diagram. I had no idea that it got around.

The original thread at MoS that gave a good description of the stretch got deleted by a server or admin error, nobody is sure. This is a very versatile and powerful stretch, and if you haven't done it before you should start super slow and light. The leverage you get is phenomenal. I read on the original thread a lot of guys gained very quickly from this stretch.

There are two main versions of this stretch, and a lot of small varieties. The first does not twist the penis, and the second version adds a 180 degree twist. The above diagram shows the basic "untwisted" version.

I'll try and give a verbal description of how to do the Mandingo/Blue Whale Stretch (it was first posted by a guy named Blue_Whale on MoS). I'll use the right hand as the stretching hand for the sake of clarity. This stretch can be done with either hand.

1. Put your right hand knuckles on the dorsal (top) side of your penis.
              2. With your free left hand, place the glans (head) of your dick in the palm of your right hand, so that your shaft is between your thumb and index finger.
              3. Now grab your dick with your right hand.
              4. There is a number of ways you can apply pressure.
              a. Push down with your knuckles.
              b. Pull straight out.
              c. Rotate your wrist so that your thumb moves upward. Doing this with your pinky resting on your pubic bone for leverage is very powerful.
              d. A combo of all three.

So that's the "untwisted" version. Newbies start with this. Here is that same diagram so that people don't have to bother opening up new tabs:
              http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3657/...a846458e_o.jpg

The twisted version is almost easier to "get into," but is harder to describe. I don't know if there has been much talk on PEG about twisted/bundled stretching, but some people swear by it and the theory makes sense to me. Here's a verbal description of the twisted Mandingo/Blue Whale stretch:

1. Take your right hand and grab your dick just behind the glans in an OK grip. Your thumb and index finger should be facing your body.
              2. Keep holding onto your dick and bring your hand up and around the right hand side of your dick.
              3. Place your knuckles on the dorsal (top) side of your dick.
              4. Apply pressure as desired.

Here is a diagram on how to get into the twisted version (view is from the front except for the last image):
              http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3581/...8bfd0936_b.jpg
              homelesswombat
              Last edited by homelesswombat; 01-04-2010, 07:45 PM.
              Now-term goal: To love and appreciate the penis I have now.
              Short-term goal: To be thicker today than I was yesterday, and girthier tomorrow than I am today.
              Long term goal: 7+" EG

... patience grasshopper ...

Comment

wow.thanks for the reply wombat.that was educational.i think i got it now.what kind of gains could i expect to gain from this? i'm a bit under 8 inches bone pressed, but I'm think of go for 9 inches bone pressed as i anticipate losing some gains made after some time.thanks for taking the time for explaining this to me.
                8 bpel x 5.25 mseg

Comment

the above information is very good. here is my short and sweet description of the 'bundled' (non-newbie) version:

1) grab penis near glans using overhand ok grip (palm of hand is facing floor)
                  2) with this grip in place, give the wrist a circular twist so that palm is now facing upward.
                  3) in order to keep leverage on this grip, place hand against belly (same grip, palm now facing upward)

your pinky should be firmly planted into your stomach when you've got it right.

use wrist to adjust level of tension.

Comment

this stretch is amazing and easy to do. Thanks for bringing this to my attention
                    DD69

Comment

sweet sounds like sumthing i should try.

Comment

Ya this is a good stretch for sure! I did just the basic version and gained like 1/4" over a month in length. Go slow with this!
                        Starting April 09
                        BPEL 7"
                        EG 5 1/4"

Current Feb. 10
                        BPEL 8 1/2" ( + 1 1/2" )
                        EG 6"+ ( + 3/4" )

Goal
                        BPEL 9
                        EG 6 1/4"

Comment

I should add that I waited until the six or seventh month of PE before trying. I did only the basic version ( no twisting ) of the stretch and gained 1/4" in BPFSL . The first two sets need to be taken slow, then on the third set the burn is minimal and a good stretch sets in ( alternate hands for sure with this one ). This is definately one to add to anyones routine.
                          Double Down
                          Last edited by Double Down; 01-06-2010, 03:01 PM. Reason: More info.
                          Starting April 09
                          BPEL 7"
                          EG 5 1/4"

Current Feb. 10
                          BPEL 8 1/2" ( + 1 1/2" )
                          EG 6"+ ( + 3/4" )

Goal
                          BPEL 9
                          EG 6 1/4"

Comment

When this stretch came up at MoS guys freaked out at how much they gained. I bet I could pack on a half inch in FSL in a few months with this, granted starting slow. I have no interest in length at the moment, so I can't give much personal experience.

Double Down,
                            Your girth gains are impressive (not to mention length gains). What's your girth routine?
                            Now-term goal: To love and appreciate the penis I have now.
                            Short-term goal: To be thicker today than I was yesterday, and girthier tomorrow than I am today.
                            Long term goal: 7+" EG

... patience grasshopper ...

Comment

Should this be stickied or put on exercise page?!?!
                              :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Working...
                              X