Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Question about PE?

Hello,
    I have some questions before I begin my PE.

1. What is the best time for PE? Morning, evening or night?
    2. I am doing JP's 90 day routine with one day on and one day off. Is it okay? It's my first week of PE.
    3. If you miss a session of PE, what should I do? Should I leave it and follow the routine or do it immediately and maintain the routine?
    4. I want to increase the length of my penis. What are the best exercises for this purpose?

Well if you have great morning wood, the morning may be better for a jelq session. Apart from that, just do it when you can and when you want.

During the first week it's ok, then you should try to do it a bit more often if you don't feel any progress.

I did not understand, if you miss a session you can do it the next day.

Stretches. Low erection level jelqing should help with erection quality and length.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Thank you so much for your suggestions.
      Let's say, I missed my session of PE on Tuesday, now I have next session on Thursday. What should I do? Should I go for the missed session on Wednesday and then do it on Thursday( maintaining the schedule) .

I have one more question. Can I take cold shower after the PE immediately or should I wait for it? How long should I wait if yes?

Comment

I would do the routine on the Wednesday, yes. Try to get in all of your days of training each week.

Cold shower will make you turtle after your workout, but won't particularly effect your gains at all (despite the redundant idea that turtling affects gains).
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

But throwing cold water immediately on the penis would hurt it?

Comment

Working...
          X