Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlarging dick into long foreskin?

my foreskins long and covers the glans even when erect
    i was considering circ but seeing as im black i think it would leave a nasty scar. i missed my urologist appointment by fate...

i dont want my dick to be two-toned..but i want the glans exposed when erect

so i wanna know if these exercise can make me ''grow into'' the long foreskin so that it retracts behind the glans when erect..has anyone ever accomplished this?

if someone can confirm its possible as in they or someone they know done it
    it would be greaaat motivation for pe for me

other wise ill have a partial circumcision which would really,really suck
    bigdickwilly
    Last edited by bigdickwilly; 01-02-2010, 03:14 PM.
    length: 6
    girth: 5.25

one week and have gotten longer and thicker while flaccid !!

id like to noo about this to im pretty sure you should avoid dry jelqs as it puts more stress on the forskin and streatches it more just stick with wet jelqs with alot of lube to minimize the skin streatching
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Even wet jelqing my make it worse , but maybe ads , stretches and clamping my help with that because you are not touching the foreskin.

Comment

I've got the same problem... i posted my question today on this forum but till now nobody responded.
        I tought about using the 'R routine jelq'? You roll instead of slide to the head of your penis.

Okay you can stretch but I notice that I'm stretching the skin just behind the glans?

Comment

I'm am uncut, and before I started PE my foreskin used to cover my glans 24/7 and it woulda stay over it even with an erection. When I started PE back in april last year, i just did stretching and wet jelqs, and I tried my best to keep the foreskin rolled up, but when I go out, it would always cover up my glans again. Then fast forward to a couple months ago, I started doing dry jelqs ( basically just keeping 1 part of the skin in my hand and moving it up and down the shaft and not letting the foreskin cover the glans during it) along with uli's only for girth instead of wet jelqs, and I still manual stretched. Now My foreskin rarely goes over my glans when flaccid, and never unless stretched during an erection.

I think this is due to me consistantly trying to keep my foreskin up as often as possible, and of-course the gains i've had, and taking out wet jelqs helped too.
          Starting (4/21/09) Stats: BPEL: 6" EG: 5.25"

Current: BPEL 6.5" EG:5.5" NBPEL: 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by A_Newbie View Post
            I'm am uncut, and before I started PE my foreskin used to cover my glans 24/7 and it woulda stay over it even with an erection. When I started PE back in april last year, i just did stretching and wet jelqs, and I tried my best to keep the foreskin rolled up, but when I go out, it would always cover up my glans again. Then fast forward to a couple months ago, I started doing dry jelqs ( basically just keeping 1 part of the skin in my hand and moving it up and down the shaft and not letting the foreskin cover the glans during it) along with uli's only for girth instead of wet jelqs, and I still manual stretched. Now My foreskin rarely goes over my glans when flaccid, and never unless stretched during an erection.

I think this is due to me consistantly trying to keep my foreskin up as often as possible, and of-course the gains i've had, and taking out wet jelqs helped too.
            Really? you had success with dry jelqs eh. I guess once my buddy down there is a little more condition i will try them and see what happens

Comment

I think it is almost completely inevitable that performing PE will increase your foreskin length. Unless somehow your penis is able to grow faster than your foreskin which I highly doubt would be the case, that would be the only way in which the head of your penis would be able to be exposed.

As far as penis health, length, and girth is concerned. Who cares if your penis head isn't exposed? I mean if you've got the big guns who cares about the holster right? So honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
              Starting Statistics: 01/10/10 - (EL 4.5000" x EG 4.5000")

Current Statistics: 02/22/11 - (EL 4.7500" x EG 4.5000")

End Goal Statistics: ??/??/?? - (EL 7.5000"x EG 6.0000")

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...daces-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by RedAce View Post
                I think it is almost completely inevitable that performing PE will increase your foreskin length. Unless somehow your penis is able to grow faster than your foreskin which I highly doubt would be the case, that would be the only way in which the head of your penis would be able to be exposed.

As far as penis health, length, and girth is concerned. Who cares if your penis head isn't exposed? I mean if you've got the big guns who cares about the holster right? So honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
                This is true but then again i dont want to walk around with my cock lookin like a tube sock

Comment

Dude, redace, do you know how painful it is for an uncut guys ding dong head to rub against his pants? The glans is, literally, an internal organ, and a mucosal membrane. That's why it is moist and shiny, not dry with little cracks in it (look at yours, then look at an uncut guy's dick), and it FUCKING HURTS when it pokes out of its hole. Jeez people, we should learn "natural anatomy 101" here.

Being cut is fine, all I am saying is that A_Newbie has a VERY logical concern.

In fact, good thing to bring up A_newbie!!! Shit, now I am concerned about it...

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                    Dude, redace, do you know how painful it is for an uncut guys ding dong head to rub against his pants? The glans is, literally, an internal organ, and a mucosal membrane. That's why it is moist and shiny, not dry with little cracks in it (look at yours, then look at an uncut guy's dick), and it FUCKING HURTS when it pokes out of its hole. Jeez people, we should learn "natural anatomy 101" here.

In fact, good thing to bring up A_newbie!!! Shit, now I am concerned about it...
                    I totally agree with you on the pain fact but were talking about excesive forskin. having enough to cover the head is good but to much can be unattractive. and i dont think A_Newbie is concerned with his forskin it sounds like that was what he wanted to happen

Comment

Calixto, I'm not sure what or who gives you the authority to make such statements as that of the following:

Jeez people, we should learn "natural anatomy 101" here.
                      May it is because you are online and completely anonymous that you feel free to make such a statement, but none the less, it is quite a bold statement to be making. Perhaps I'm wrong, and you could be a Harvard Medical student, but you make yourself out to sound as though you know it all! Again, perhaps I'm wrong about this, but I'm sure there are aspects of anatomy that I know that you do not so I feel your statement is a bit bold and perhaps excessive. And even if you are a Harvard Medical student, which I highly doubt, you should know that this forum exists so that people can learn. Many people come to this forum to learn about PEs, the penis, etc... so it may very well be that many of the individuals in this forum are still learning about or in the process of learning your so called

natural anatomy 101
                      Additionally, for the record, I am not cut so you can feel free to take back your accusation directed at me and my penis.

That's why it is moist and shiny, not dry with little cracks in it (look at yours, then look at an uncut guy's dick), and it FUCKING HURTS when it pokes out of its hole.
                      Oh, and by the way, no I do not happen to know how painful it is for an uncut guy to have his penis rub against his pants because personally I've never experienced the problem. However if it is a common problem amongst uncircumcised men, then you may have a valid point there.
                      Starting Statistics: 01/10/10 - (EL 4.5000" x EG 4.5000")

Current Statistics: 02/22/11 - (EL 4.7500" x EG 4.5000")

End Goal Statistics: ??/??/?? - (EL 7.5000"x EG 6.0000")

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...daces-log.html

Comment

I'm not cut and I also covered in foreskin when erect.

Having not really paid attention to other guys dicks, I only recently realised that this isn't usual, and the general concensus is that its not aesthetically pleasing. I knew a long time ago that people seem to think a circumsised penis is more pleasing to look at than an uncut one.

Am I missing something? I'm not just saying this because its favourable, but I couldn't disagree more. I suppose its one of those subjective things, but there seems to be an overwhelming consensus goign against my overhelming opinion.

I suppose it doesn't matter though so long as I'm satisfied.

ANyway, back to my ignorance of this subject... nwo I am interested. Are uncut gentlemen supposed to be able to pull back their foreskin to expose their glans?

Comment

Yes believe me, a too long foreskin is really not atractive. I'm not talkin about covering the glans a bit but about a foreskin who's 0,5 inch longer than the penis. So what kind of techniques should we use?
                          A_Newbie, so the dry jelq helped you? Can you explain a bit more? thx!
                          Tompoes
                          Last edited by Tompoes; 01-19-2010, 09:14 AM.

Comment

I'm bumping this because i have the same issue as a few on this thread, actually surprised there are a few. And like dragon, i didn't realise this was unusual for a long time although I felt something was wrong. I suppose I'm just looking for more responses to the op? Calixto you seem to be an authority on the subject as i've seen you post your opinion on circumcision, maybe i should pm you but if you see this maybe you could offer more insight or advice? Cheers!
                            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

don't jelq along the entire shaft, ever.
                              wet or dry.
                              1st, do focused "short jelqs" only after pulling the foreskin back to expose the head.
                              Do these jelqs only along the final portion of the shaft, just below the head.
                              do them with a partial erection, and stop to take a break, or lesson your pressure when it builds tofull erection ( and it will)

This will focus building slightly more length into the tips of your corpus cavernosa, as well as increasing the girth of the under-ring of your head, which will hopefully eventually serve as a permanent "unbypassable" barrier against foreskin during a full erection.

If you want to increase the overall girth of your cock, don't do full length jelqs, do clamping/Uli/"short jelq", minimizing the movement or pulling of any skin along the shaft, as we don't want to make the skin any longer or more stretched out.

Oh, and during every exercise, pull all the skin back to expose the head, as to not expand the inner circumference of the skin, by any expansion of the glans .
                              Last edited by 8 x 8; 06-02-2010, 12:59 AM.
                              5/12/10: BPEL = 7-7/8" Nbpel = 7-1/16" Base girth = 6-7/8" (pulling all loose skin out of way) Mid girth = 6-3/16" Under head girth = 5-15/16"
                              Swoll Post workout: bpel = 7-7/8", bg = 7-1/16", mg = 6-5/8", uhg = 6-5/16"
                              GOAL: bpel = 9", Nbpel = 8-1/4", BG = 8", MG = 7-5/8", UHG = 7-1/8"

Comment

Working...
                              X