Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

So a few months ago I was wandering at thunder'splace, and , for the first time I saw Tntjockey mention "quality jelqs " in a post.

For some reason these two words stuck to one another swiftly activated my brain (almost pulled it), and I wanted to figure out what the hell it could mean, how on earth I had never thought about it and why was the earth a flat triangle .

Well here is what I naturally did during the following sessions ( if you don't jelq this way , I have voodoo dolls and knives aplenty):

_ Very focused . Pay attention to each rep, as opposed to think in terms of sets or time.

_ Pace: Do them as slow as you can, if I have a high erection level, I can make them last 20-30 seconds if not more.

_ Proper erection level, 60-80 % is ideal if you want girth (if you want length, well don't focus on jelqing, even though some gained length from it).

_ Grip:

If you're conditioned and looking for gains, use a tight grip (if you're a beginner , don't, there's no need for it and it will lead to a negative result).

Focus the pressure on the sides, the ccs. I realized most of the pressure I applied (overhand grip) was lost in a parallel universe where my penis was much smaller. If you want to do specific work on the CS, have a look at rbi99's Ultimate Jelqs (UJs).

_ Feel the blood moving, feel what is happening as your milking hand squeezes your shaft and very patiently moves upwards.

_ Have a look at the link in my signature "idea on jelqing" , it is very useful to increase intensity when needed,
    and/or to continue jelqing for a bit longer when the erecition level subsides.
    Play with it, keep the first jelqing hand under the glans while the second one starts (rbi99's tip), compress it towards the second one etc..

These are easy principles, but if you give them a try (and you're conditioned) , I have no doubt you'll have a different view on jelqing, and hell maybe you'll have gains too.

Later I finally saw the description of the man who changed my jelqing life, have a look, I'm sure you'll find it inspiring (and similar).

https://www.*************.org/penis-...ml#post2224502

Instead of quality jelqs I call them moving squeezes.
    I find the image is very clear and perfectly fits what you should feel .
    popol5169
    Member of the Month Nov 2014
    Last edited by popol5169; 05-06-2015, 03:47 AM.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Off to the real world.

I have been lifting for a very long time, and when you have heavy weights overhead you better be thinking only about those weights and how to move them correctly and safely. Because of this I just naturally carried that philosophy over to PE when I started it. I know it is easy to lose sight of the importance of making every jelq count, but much of my success has come from the fact that I do just that.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Yup, I always found that when I did my KITJ slow and with great concentration, you could see how much fatter and vein'ier (is it a word?) they were. Thanks for your post po-po
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Feel free to make a donation to poorpoor po-po .

Off to the real world.

Comment

Thanks for great post!
          BTW, how do you keep trakc of your progress if you dont count reps nor time?
          READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

Haha no I do monitor the clock, and also pay attention to how I feel.

Basically I check it when I start, have a rough idea when it should end, and check it when I need to increase my erection level.
            Then if I needed a bit of time to reach the proper erection level I check the clock again when I resume and so on.

What matters is what happens when I jelq : I check nothing , I just try to follow the principles mentioned above.

I have a rough picture of how much jelqing I do, 15 (not 14mn22s)/20 mn (not 22 mn 35 s), and that's more than enough.

Off to the real world.

Comment

What?! You don't keep track of your time to the minute? Tut tut.

Did my KITJs in the same style as these yesterday, and the higher erection level and slower more concentrated jelqs are always going to beat quite frantic jelqing imo

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
              I have a rough picture of how much jelqing I do, 15 (not 14mn22s)/20 mn (not 22 mn 35 s), and that's more than enough.
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thanks popol. I have slowly been arriving at this realisation about jelqing lately so your post is timely (at least in my case ) Still I try to keep it to 10 mins at a time since I actually have to do other things but looking at time per jelq and at the number of jelqs is gone. Quality not Quantity!! I need to slap a post-it with that slogan on my dick.
                Loves Bodyweight Exercises.
                Lib's Progress Log

Comment

How'd I miss this. Great post.
                  From the start I have payed closed attention to each jelq, how I grip, how close to base, how tight, timing between each. Adding the squeezes is giving back that pump I was getting at the start, and lessening the total work load.
                  A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                  Pelvic Floor Balance./
                  Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                  JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Good tips. Always good to be reminded, especially I am one of those guys that Jelq too fast
                    PE Journey:
                    BPEL: (14-12):5.75 (15-01):5.9; 1 Yr off. (16-07): 6.3 (16-08): 6.40 (16-09): 6.5
                    MEG: (14-12):4.60 (15-11): 4.75 (16-07): 4.80 (17-01): 4.87
                    Ultimate Goal
                    BPEL: 7.00
                    MEG: 5.00

Comment

I'm glad it has some value for you.

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
                      X