Critique My Routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique My Routine?

So I am currently on my second week of PE exercises and I was wondering whether my routine is any good.

I start with 10-15 minutes of warm up proceeded with 2 rounds of stretching to the right, left, up and down with 25 kegels each stretch (totaling 200 kegels) followed by 10 rounds of helicopter stretches totaling 5 seconds each. I then do 5 minutes of v jelqs and 5 minutes of "OK" grip jelqs. To finish I do a 5 minute warm down. I know everyone reacts differently but from your guys' experience, would this be sufficient for a beginner? If not, how do you guys recommend I improve it? Thanks a lot! I forgot to mention that I do this routine on a 2 day on 1 day off routine.

What do you mean helicopter stretches?
    If your PI's are good continue.
    I do more jelqing than stretching. But at 50% EQ. That's my preference because my dick fills to a good 8" with a good jelq, but nowhere near that when stretched without jelqing.
    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
    Sid's Diary

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
      What do you mean helicopter stretches?
      If your PI's are good continue.
      I do more jelqing than stretching. But at 50% EQ. That's my preference because my dick fills to a good 8" with a good jelq, but nowhere near that when stretched without jelqing.

JP's helicopter shakes. How long on average should you spend stretching?

Comment

Working...
      X