Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routine + Goals.... Possible?

Hey,

New to PE, I've never tried anything before, right now I'm 5-5.3 Inchs long (different days) and have 4 Inches of girth... I'm 20 years old and just unhappy with my size... I've lost over 125 pounds in the last 2 years, right now i'm hovering around 200 pounds, whiten the next month I should be 170-180 Pounds... I'm doing this by eating Ketogentic / Primal. Anyway... When I get to my ideal weight, I plan on doing PE, not just any form of PE though I plan on going to the extreme with it... You see my dick stopped growing when I was like 14... I plan on raising my Testosterone naturally by eating Brazil Nuts... Look up Tim Ferries if you aren't familiar, he tripled his test.

I also plan on supplementing with L-Carnitine, this has been shown to increase Androgen receptor sensitivity through out the body... Also I'm going to go on a 8 month cycle of Human Growth Hormone. I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of HGH... Half way through the HGH cycle, I'm going to use 10% DHT Cream on my penis, for 3 months, cycling every 2 weeks. While I'm doing all this, Im going to use the Bathmate everyday for 20 minutes for at least 1 Year... so continued for 4 months after HGH is complete.

In addition to this, I'm going to be using the STU Fleshlight, once every 3 days, after DHT Cream dries. I'm hoping with all this I could grow 1-3 inches in length and 1-2 inches in girth. As anyone tried anything quite this extreme before? Thanks

Sounds like youve done youre research and are comfortable with youre approach in treatments. Have you considered increasing test naturally with your diet and exercise while starting with sonething like jp90 before you go to those extremes? It may yield the results you want or better w no illl effects.

Comment

Yes I am going to raise my test naturally, that's why i'm going to eat Brazil Nuts. And I've heard about Jp90 before and it just doesn't seem like something i would want to do. I would rather wait until I get all the hormones and the bathmate, I've heard of people doing it without hormones but I just dont see how its possible, imo hormones will greater increase my chances of my goals combined with bathmate, its kind of like a second round of puberty just not as intense and only for 8 months.

Comment

In terms of extremity this isn't quite up there.
        You'll find from looking around the forum ( especially the vets ) just how extreme PE can get.
        Multiple hours extending, pumping, hanging ( with crazy weight loads ) clamping and all kinds of variants and everything inbetween.
        You may not find any of the other stuff appealing, but good to have a look and see what others have accomplished.
        A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
        Pelvic Floor Balance./
        Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
        JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

What sort of pe routine are you planning on? Manual, hanging, pumping, etc? Or are you planning to mostly do the chemical thing with the bathmate added on?
          Start (Dec 2014)
          bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
          bpel: 7.4375"
          bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
          bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
          bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):
          bpfsl: 8.00"

Comment

There is a recent thread in the theory forum where a member talks about his experience with long term HGH. I suggest you check it out

Comment

Yes, we get guys trying to alter their body chemistry every week on here. Do they ever report back massive gains from it? Not that I have seen. You are welcome to try though, let us know what happens because usually we never hear back from these posts.

Originally posted by BDJ View Post
              I'm hoping with all this I could grow 1-3 inches in length and 1-2 inches in girth. As anyone tried anything quite this extreme before? Thanks
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

You have read a butt load of stupid and unfortunately have believed all of it.

Hgh, DHT creme and L-carnitine won't do shit for your dong, not even a little bit.

What you need is to get this quick fix shit out of your head, in the time frame you've got your not going to gain what you think.

Try the JP90 day routine and read because you need to...a lot!

Bathmate and edging won't give you up to 3 inches in length and 2 inches of girth.

Your routine is not well rounded at all.

Read in the beginner forums and pay attention to the stickies.

Welcome to the gym, now go and read.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BDJ View Post
                  Yes I am going to raise my test naturally, that's why i'm going to eat Brazil Nuts. And I've heard about Jp90 before and it just doesn't seem like something i would want to do. I would rather wait until I get all the hormones and the bathmate, I've heard of people doing it without hormones but I just dont see how its possible, imo hormones will greater increase my chances of my goals combined with bathmate, its kind of like a second round of puberty just not as intense and only for 8 months.
                  If Brazil nuts raised it enough every player in every major sports league would be eating them by the pound daily.

For every study that can show they raise it there will be another that says its bunk or misleading, just eat healthy and lift to raise natural test production.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Lol this guy
                    03/01/2015
                    BPEL: 6
                    EG: 4 1/2

04/17/2015
                    BPEL: 6 5/8
                    EG: 4 3/4

Goal for 12/31/2015
                    BPEL : 7 1/2
                    EG: 5

Comment

PE can give you those gains. The hormones are done growing your dick. If you want to grow your dick do the work. Your penis does not use the hormones for growth any more. That part of your life is over. Good luck, I hope you don't ruin a whole bunch of other parts trying to do what can't be done.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Id stay away from the drugs, and stick to trying beginner routines for awhile.. The more advanced stuff after... See if you actually enjoy PE and are able to stick with it.

With your jumping in the deep end mindset, you could possibly injure yourself. Think before you act on this one. HGH is a potent drug with massive potential side effects. GH stomach looks like shit.. And enlarged organs could cause health problems.

Your dick works now.. But because you want immediate gains you could sabotage yourself. Patience. You're 20 years old. If you did PE for 3 years im sure your penis would be 6.5x5 by then... Drug free.

My advice is to give the jp90 a shot and see how you feel after.

You have one body. Careful. Some things can't be reversed...

I'm interested in the Brazil nuts thing though... I'm going to the store
                        Brazil Nuts and Testosterone: A Selenium Packed Super Nut

Comment

Working...
                        X