Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People here don't think it's ideal, but i find less time jelqing benefits me. Advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People here don't think it's ideal, but i find less time jelqing benefits me. Advice?

I have recently been spending more time performing the jelq, but i'm not getting the same physiological indicators as i was when i previously used to spend less time on the jelq. at the moment i am spending between 3-4 seconds on the jelq, but it's not easy to perform for that duration because my penis at 50-60% hardness isn't long enough to do it. I was previously performing the jelq at around 2 seconds with every jelq and i found the physiological indicators were a lot more present the following day.

Is it okay to go back to performing the jelq at 2 seconds again?

Everyone is different. I've found out that I'm in a similar situation. I overtrain easily and my PIs hit the dumps pretty quick if I even slightly over do it. Remember the information on here has been collected and averaged out between alot of people. It won't work as written for everyone.

I'd say your personal Pis are more important than doing exactly as it states. Try going back to your 2 sec jelqs for a couple weeks and keep an eye on if things improve. If they do then stick with that for a while.

Comment

It could be other things than your stroke time; less sleep, dehydration, stress, etc.
      But if you feel its just the stroke factor, stroke the way you get best PIs.
      Starting stats:
      01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
      22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
      After a long break:
      01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
      16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
      Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Are you using an overhand grip? It allows more room on your shaft for both your hands. Also, if you're pushing enough blood into your glans to cause expansion and holding that before starting your other hand that's what matters most. Everybody's physiology is different, so do what works for you.
        jockinthebox
        Retired Moderator
        Member of the Month May 2015
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by jockinthebox; 06-02-2015, 12:07 PM.

Comment

I agree. Me penis responds well to lower reps. I gradually moved up my jelqs to 300 (600 reps) and my pis went south fast. My penis seems to want to stay at 150 jelqs (300 reps) to get maximum gains and great pis
          03/01/2015
          BPEL: 6
          EG: 4 1/2

04/17/2015
          BPEL: 6 5/8
          EG: 4 3/4

Goal for 12/31/2015
          BPEL : 7 1/2
          EG: 5

Comment

NO MATTER WHAT WE SAY, FOLLOW YOUR OWN PIs. It is your penis telling you what you need to know. Excellent observation. Keep it up.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

The jelq is perhaps the most versatile of PE exercises. Performed slow, fast, with lube or not, at angles, using different grips, different ranges of motions, and even with devices.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

True true, the JP90 clearly states 3-4 per rep (2hands) for a jelq

Jock stated "Also, if you're pushing enough blood into your glans to cause expansion and holding that before starting your other hand that's what matters most."

Iam uncut, wouldn't it be better to keep your hand at the glans for a few more seconds, while your foreskin is over the glans? Cause to me that's more logical, keep that blood there for a few sec.
                BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

I use one handed jelqs. The blood in the glans is not what I focus on. I use jelqs as more of a smooth muscle conditioning routine. It depends on your goals. The jelq is versatile and can be used for many reasons. Keeping the blood trapped in the glans for a couple seconds will help with glans girth.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I think what Jock in the box meant was also to keep the hand squeezed next to the glans at the end of each jelq so blood stays trapped until the other hand stat jelqing from the base. Rbi99 also suggests to keep it squeezed up there while the second hand starts so as to add a little squeezing effect.
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
                    X