rest between exercise sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rest between exercise sessions

Hello this is my first post so im still getting adjusted to the forums. My question is how long should you wait from one exercise session to another? So say i have a 5 day on 2 day off routine and im on day 1, how long should i wait before doing my day 2 exercises? Should it be a full 24hrs or what? Any advice is appreciated aswell
    hope this is in the right forum to !
    i am a good man trying to increase my weiner size so i can drop some jaws and scare them biotchs

starting stats:
    7" BPEL, 4.75 MSEG

Future goal:
    8" BPEL, 6" MSEG

I'd say as long as there's a full night's sleep in between the sessions, you're good. I PE when I shower, which is usually around the same time every day, if that means anything.
    Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
    Pre PE
    BPEL: 6.75"
    MEG: 5.125"
    Current
    BPEL: 7.75"
    MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Listen to your body. It knows what it needs. 24 hours should be enough time, but pay attention to how you feel each day, how your dick feels. If you think you should take more time to rest, do that. Don't force anything, and definitely don't hurt yourself.
      2/1/11 - 6.5 x 4.5
      2/1/12 - 7.25 x 5
      2/1/13 - 7.5 x 5

Comment

Whenever you can fit it into your daily schedule. If it comes down to having to do it earlier or missing a day, do it earlier. Otherwise try to do it about the same time everyday.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Exactly this answer x 2

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          Whenever you can fit it into your daily schedule. If it comes down to having to do it earlier or missing a day, do it earlier. Otherwise try to do it about the same time everyday.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thanks everyone for the responses i actually looked everywhere and didnt find a answer to this question! Glad the forums exist aha
            i am a good man trying to increase my weiner size so i can drop some jaws and scare them biotchs

starting stats:
            7" BPEL, 4.75 MSEG

Future goal:
            8" BPEL, 6" MSEG

Comment

Working...
            X