Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does weightlifting or cardio after a pe session inhibit gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does weightlifting or cardio after a pe session inhibit gains?

Sometimes when I workout my penis turtles a bit, so if I were to do my pe session in the morning, and then go workout later on in the day is that counter productive to me gaining size? Should I pe after my workouts instead?

When I do work out (which isn't nearly enough as it should be), I always do my sessions afterwards. I had the same issue with turtling and it seemed to hinder progress.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Well I don't know about you, but my lifting routine is very strenuous. My arms are tired afterwards. Also, my unit does turtle a bit while I lift. I don't usually do my PE and lifting on the same day, but just today I did my UJ and Testicle Jelq routine prior to lifting. Trying to do PE right after my lifting routine wouldn't go nearly as well. Now if you are talking about hours apart, I doubt it matters in the least.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

No, that's perfectly fine. The two shouldn't interfere with each other.

Comment

I work out before PE and haven't had any issues.
          2/1/11 - 6.5 x 4.5
          2/1/12 - 7.25 x 5
          2/1/13 - 7.5 x 5

Comment

If you mean training PE right after a heavy workout then you might encounter difficulties. You'd be better of performing your PE training either before or well after heavy activities.

That being said, intense weight training has been shown to raise T levels and release GH, and cardio is very important for maintaining high EQ during vigorous sexual activity, so both training methods support male enhancement training.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

So it wouldn't affect me if I do pe in the morning before noon, and then do my mile and weight lift in the evening right? I could just do a few stretches after and may be a minute or two in my bathmate to counteract any turtling

Comment

I tension wrap during my workouts to prevent turtling. Helps a fair bit.

Agree with Big Al's comments above about it being good for testosterone and growth hormone.
                Current (Feb. 2017):
                BPEL - 8 3/8"
                Base Girth - 6 11/16"

Start (March 2011):
                BPEL - 7.5
                Base Girth - 6.0

Comment

I always do PE in the morning and if I work out it's later in the day. I doubt it's makes a difference. I would say PE before working out wood be the way to go. After a workout I doubt I wood be motivated for PE.
                  7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                  8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                  8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                  8 X 6 goal
                  8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Working...
                  X