When performing uli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When performing uli

Hello! I do the uli and the double uli or what to call it, where you squeeze at the base and under the glans at the same time. I wonder if the best time to start squeeze is when you are about to cum? When i do this my dick feels really expanded and starts to pulsate. Should i hold the squeeze at this point or am i doing it wrong? Sometimes i can get a little bit of sperm from my penis when i do this, but i can keep going after without any strange feeling. And sometimes i do the double uli directly after the regular uli, is that bad?

Thank you!
    Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
    BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

You can combine uli and double uli, I do it all the time, but don't do it on PONR, it's dangerous! When you need more "power" just kegel blood more.
    START 12.2014
    Bpel 7.2 mseg 5.3
    Current 8.2015
    Bpel 7.4 mseg 5.6
    Current 6.2017
    Bpel 7.5 mseg 5.5

Comment

I didn't knew it was dangerous to do it on PONR, why is it dangerous? Can you explain further?
      Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
      BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

retrograde ejac.
        Hours in x4: 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 1.3k +ab sleeve

Comment

I hope I'm not steering anyone in the wrong direction, but I actually do it myself, especially when I go just a touch to far. If I can't hold it back with a kegal I will clamp it off until It subsides. And yes habban like you said, sometimes I will lose a little semen and yes I will be able to go for much longer at that point. Actually what you have described sounds very similar to a typical edging session for me. I do squeezes and ULI's often within my edging. With that being said it can be very dangerous for a newbie or even a conditioned person if your not careful. I have slowly worked my way up to this and know my body. So be very careful if you do it.

Comment

Working...
          X