To what extent can I grow/gain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To what extent can I grow/gain?

I am currently 6 NBPEL and 6.5 BPEL and would like to grow (obviously) so from this starting point how far can I go or does it vary from person to person? Because surely there is a max but I would be so happy with 7.5 and anything over 8 would be outstanding. So, is this just false hope or is that a realistic goal for someone of my current size?

EDIT: Also how long would it take (if possible) realistically to go from 6 NBPEL to 7.5-8?
    jjjjjj
    Last edited by jjjjjj; 07-07-2015, 01:59 PM.

Hello. Nobody can tell you how long it will take, probably 2 years atleast for 2 inches. If you will be consistent you will gain it. Sorry if I speak too much but I wouldn't go for more than 7,5 bpel, with 8 or more you always must be careful about trusting it, angles and so on.
    START 12.2014
    Bpel 7.2 mseg 5.3
    Current 8.2015
    Bpel 7.4 mseg 5.6
    Current 6.2017
    Bpel 7.5 mseg 5.5

Comment

I would say 1-2 years is normal for 1.5-2 inches
      the trick is to learn as much as you can, and keep a progress log… its a fun journey, so buckle up, and enjoy the ride
      Start date 4-16-14 now 7-12-16
      BPFSL 7.5 BPFSL 8.25
      BPEL 6.875 BPEL 7.5
      EG 5.250 EG 5.5
      NBPEL 6 NBPEL 6.5
      EQ 7 EQ 8.5

Comment

It depends from person to person, I would aim for 7.5 max (long term goal).

Comment

What's "possible" might be different from what's "probable". For example- to my knowledge, the longest recorded penis extension using various techniques is 6.29 inches (see GUINNESS WORLD RECORD Penis Enlargement).

You can read about more typical gains in the Progress forum here, and in the "Big Gainers" thread here.
          Big Al
          Administrator
          PEGym Editor
          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Big Al; 07-07-2015, 05:39 PM.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

There you go, 6.29". And I'm guessing a really, really, long time.

Comment

The point is, there really isn't a set ceiling. Everyone is different, some gain easier than others and some get quite a bit out of it. Others PE for a couple years before getting their first inch. People here can tell you what you need to do, but what you get out of it depends on you and your physiology.
              Starting (20 JUL 2012)
              BPFSL: 7.5"
              BPEL: 6.75"
              EG: 4.75"
              Current (8/3/17)
              BPFSL: 8.7"
              BPEL: 8.1"
              MEG: 5.5"
              BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
              8.25 BPEL
              5.75 MEG

Comment

i never thought about this but it does make sense, even though i think we can stretch as far as we want to, the longer we are the harder the gains are, same goes for girth.

i don't think genetics play a role here because if you don't do PE you would get the size genetics had meant for you so you can add size to the genes, so to speak.

what i worry the most is when (hopefully) reaching the goal and one stop PEing the penis would decrease its size, probably not to its size before starting PE but still lose some size, just like muscles (i'm aware penis is not muscle tissue) but since it will not be under stress anymore it wouldn't need to stay bigger
                Last edited by Zeta; 07-08-2015, 12:24 AM. Reason: unwanted link

Comment

The sky is the limit, look at wishful huge gains in a short amount of time. The gym and PE in general has come a long way and will continue to improve and as the knowledge base grows so does all our wangs.
                  longerlastingnoob
                  Member of the Month Jan 2015
                  Last edited by longerlastingnoob; 07-07-2015, 10:16 PM. Reason: piss me off
                  A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                  Pelvic Floor Balance./
                  Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                  JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

You need to start and see what happens. From what I read around here some guys guys get length easily some get girth easily. You didn't say how thick you were and I would say girth is better then length since you already have enough length. 6.5 X 6 is big by any women standards. 6.5 X 5.5 is big. 6.5 X 5 not so much.

I wood just get going and see what happens, go from there. I know I didn't expect much and I wanted more girth not length when I start and of course length happen right away for me. I went on a pretty much all girth routine which had ups and downs. Might be exact opposite for you??? No one knows till they give it a try.
                    7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                    8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                    8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                    8 X 6 goal
                    8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Originally posted by WIItard View Post
                      You need to start and see what happens. From what I read around here some guys guys get length easily some get girth easily. You didn't say how thick you were and I would say girth is better then length since you already have enough length. 6.5 X 6 is big by any women standards. 6.5 X 5.5 is big. 6.5 X 5 not so much.

I wood just get going and see what happens, go from there. I know I didn't expect much and I wanted more girth not length when I start and of course length happen right away for me. I went on a pretty much all girth routine which had ups and downs. Might be exact opposite for you??? No one knows till they give it a try.
                      I'm 6 NBPEL and 5.2 girth

Comment

If you manage to stick with PE for at least a year, 1" x 0.5" would be a reasonable goal imo.
                        Starting stats:
                        01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                        22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                        After a long break:
                        01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                        16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                        Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Originally posted by mannakonda View Post
                          If you manage to stick with PE for at least a year, 1" x 0.5" would be a reasonable goal imo.
                          Agree.
                          7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                          8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                          8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                          8 X 6 goal
                          8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Working...
                          X