Very slow girth gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very slow girth gains

So I am at the 1 year mark of PE. I have missed only a very few workouts, I gained 1/8" of girth after month 4. I have not gained anything for the last 8 months.

I have started clamping in the hope that this intense exercise will encourage some girth growth but I want to add in some other exercises to specifically target girth.

i don't need any more length, the wife can barely take what I have now, I gained 3/4" in length over the jp90 routine and none since then.

suggestions anyone?
    8/7/14 - BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.25", BEG 5.75"

6/7/15 - BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5,5/8" BpFSL 8", BEG 6"
    27.3.17 bpel 7.25 MSEG 5.5 BPSFL 8 beg 5.75

(Yeah!). (waiting). Not yet
    BPEL 7.25, EG 5.75" BEG 6"

Long term
    BPEL 8", EG 6"

Yep, girth can be a bitch to gain. I would suggest squeezes, uli's, v-jelqs and plenty of edging.

Comment

Originally posted by Eazygeezer View Post
      So I am at the 1 year mark of PE. I have missed only a very few workouts, I gained 1/8" of girth after month 4. I have not gained anything for the last 8 months.

I have started clamping in the hope that this intense exercise will encourage some girth growth but I want to add in some other exercises to specifically target girth.

i don't need any more length, the wife can barely take what I have now, I gained 3/4" in length over the jp90 routine and none since then.

suggestions anyone?
      How has your EQ improved since you started training? A high EQ and girth gains usually go hand in hand.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

keep clamping for 6 months and check out getinbig and kickinthemembs log. They are engaged in super long clamping sets.

Comment

Clamped edging!!!! Clamped edging!!!! Read the clamping Q&A thread. I was a hard girth gainer until I found clamping (*love suddenly appears, every time clamping is near )
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Pedrsonally I would leave the clamping as a last resort. Your 1/8th inch girth gain in 4 months is good! Congratulations!

If I were you I would try Uli's and edging.
            "Those who know others have knowledge,
            those who know themselves have insight.
            Those who master others have force,
            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              How has your EQ improved since you started training? A high EQ and girth gains usually go hand in hand.
              Mine sure did...and I had terrible EQ when I joined here. And the girth gains started on their own after I began doing the exercises and I got better EQ. I could feel the "stretching" of everything in a good kind of way of hurting while I was doing those.

I'm up about 1/2" in girth since 9/14.

Comment

Jelqs at higher erection %. I think its good to combine jelqs and clamping in one workout.
                Just start with low intensity and observe your PI's
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

You've gotten good advice, but after your clamping & edging, wear a properly fitted steel cock ring 24/7. Try the Extended wear cock ring challenge. I gained a full 1/2" in one month doing it! You can check it out by clicking the link in my signature or go to the Cockrings Group thread and check it out. PM me if you have questions. Fitting it properly is key to keeping a flushed flaccid and cementing your gains.

Comment

I am definitely happy with the gains I got just from and just after jp90, it is a little disappointing that I haven't gained anything for 8 months.

my eq is a lot better than it was, I'm still getting morning and night wood, seems to be even more so since I started the clamping.

i think I might try some clamped edging, jelqing and the cock ring as well. Trouble is as a teacher I don't want to be stood in front of a class full of other blokes with a semi on lol so I might have to give it a whirl and see how it goes.

KITM and getting big, you must have gallons of spare time, I can barely fit my sessions in now, what with work, house, kids etc. just don't think I could edge for 30 mins on top of what I'm already doing, not on a regular basis at least
                    8/7/14 - BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.25", BEG 5.75"

6/7/15 - BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5,5/8" BpFSL 8", BEG 6"
                    27.3.17 bpel 7.25 MSEG 5.5 BPSFL 8 beg 5.75

(Yeah!). (waiting). Not yet
                    BPEL 7.25, EG 5.75" BEG 6"

Long term
                    BPEL 8", EG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by downthere View Post
                      Mine sure did...and I had terrible EQ when I joined here. And the girth gains started on their own after I began doing the exercises and I got better EQ. I could feel the "stretching" of everything in a good kind of way of hurting while I was doing those.

I'm up about 1/2" in girth since 9/14.
                      Yes Go for those "skin splitting" erections every time you train stamina. That'll ensure that you're getting the most out of your stamina work and girth.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X